I Scream Clone

Carats 4 Carrots

This is a stunning MOC! :pir-wub: I was lucky to see this half finished in person as I was in the area...

DSC04006es.JPG

...and it's looking even better now! I love the whole carrot sacrifice concept. Some details (like the mermaid) I can't even see so I'll try to give it a better look later and post more comments.

Corker, ISC, oh, I sorry, TGI-ISC, this MOC is "da Bomb", as the young people like to say. Like Sieggy, I glimpsed its potential that day we dropped by for a visit, but man, it's one of the most awesome MOCs I've ever seen. I have to go now and wipe up all my drool (er, gross!). Good work, and good luck! :pir-wub:

mmmm drool..... Good thing Sieggy has a blue bucket to catch all the drool.

Thank you all for the lovely comments :pir-wub: , I had a blast building this monstrosity and wish everyone good luck in all categories!

This is really spectacular. Swiss Family Robinson style pirate forts are great ... seeing all three pirate captains playing cards is funny, seeing the chieftain's carrot sacrifice is funny. Love the carrot juice trickling down the steps. Love the steps, and how you made some of them crooked and old/broken looking.

Like all the little figureheads and faces on the temple. So many lovely little details. The water all looks very good as well, putting in good use of the light blue "shallows" technique, and a lot of nice white sea-foam and wake-trail effects.

Well done!

Great entry !! I love the tree house and the temple is excellent! but I think that killing carrot is too cruel for this contest... :pir_laugh2: (joking of course)

your Moc is legen... wait for it ... dary !

treehouse, temple, nature, islanders boat, rocks, sea, sand, bla bla. Everything is outstanding and details are compatible with each other.

Nice work

This is a totally awesome entry ISC. The level of details and activity in this MOC is just crazy.

That guy peeing into the water is just hilarious :pir-laugh:

Are you sure its a guy Boner :pir-wink:

I'm having a hard time imagining anything like a girl boner :pir_laugh2:

But if it's not a guy, it's a freaking bearded lady, and anyway... judging from the pic, the pressure was really getting high. :pir-tongue:

This is a great creation, and the level of detail is outstanding. Im incline to agree the guy peeing in the water was a great touch.

Are you sure its a guy Boner :pir-wink:

Am I the only one who thinks this sounds sooooo inappropriate :pir-grin:

As to the guy who's pissing on those birds' parade, that's quite obviously a transvestite. Peeing out of its belt buckle. And enjoying it immensely.

OK, now this entire post sounds awkward...

This is a great island, I love the water, and all the sculptures in the temple. The tree looks really natural with the bits of lego coming out of it. My favourtie part is the treehouse of the pirates, it looks amazing.

I was thinking of quoting both that AND your response... How about a hermaphrodite boner then!? (I shudder at the thought :pir-sceptic: )

:pir_laugh2:

We need a shudder emoticon, but lacking that: :pir-sick:

Anyway, back to the MOC: This really deserves to end high in the rankings of the large category of PTV2. I really like a humorous take on these contest themes.

The more i watch this MOC, the more I discover new things and the more I learn.

It's amazing.

That tree is awesome, and the ziqqurat is stunning!