Sign in to follow this  
Darth_Legois

Prohibition Mafia Confirmation & Discussion

I am now checking in everyone, sorry Im so late Mum its just im practically without a computer till wednesday at the latest. Im on my phone at the moment.

It's okay, Mary dear. I know how much the internet means to you. But I'll make you your favorite mac 'n cheesy, sweetie! :sweet:

I am now checking in everyone, sorry Im so late Mum its just im practically without a computer till wednesday at the latest. Im on my phone at the moment.( My avater will be updated when I get the laptop back )

Esk, I'm glad you got in. :sweet:

Hi y'all, Leanne Willis checking in.

I work at the cinema and i'm glad to announce that we have a new movie showing called 'The Godfather'. I ain't too sure but it sounds kin'da familiar don't you think :wink: ?

(I have'nt recieved my Pm yet but i'm sure it's going to come soon, can't wait :grin: )

I have confirmation from Legois that the rest of the roles are being sent out now.

We're just waiting on Zepher, now.

I am susan webb a dancer ready

to um dance.

I did not get my role yet.

Ah sorry mate, I'll send your out right now :blush:

Sheesh, with the camera breaking down earlier, you and machines just don't go together at all, do you? :laugh:

Its true :grin: , The TV hates me too and refuses to turn on except after pressing the button 20+ times (Its not the the TV and it doesn't need new batteries its just the remote, refuses to work :hmpf: ), Not to mention copy/pasting from MS Word was a pain in the megablocks as it kept messing everything up so it took me longer to get the bios out. :hmpf:

A little advice here, Google Docs is brilliant for this sort of thing, create some docs there, share them with Bob and you both have easy access to all the information you both need.

Cheers Quarryman, I'll definitely be using that next time. :blush::sweet:

First your camera breaks, then you lose all the bios, which I had to send to you again, and now your computer crashes?

It isn't your week, Legois.

Yep. It's been a great week. :wacko:

police_chief.jpg

Mike Johnson, the chief of police, reporting in. Good to see we've got a good police force and a District Attorney representing the long arm of the law.

I have not received my role PM, but don't worry Legois, I understand the problems your having:

normal_Technical-Difficulties.jpg

All the Bio's have been sent, thank you for your patience, We're just waiting on Zepher now. :classic:

All the Bio's have been sent, thank you for your patience, We're just waiting on Zepher now. :classic:

I haven't gotten mine. Has everyone else gotten theirs?

Hey, chief! Did you ever serve in the military? :wink:

What, me? No! :wink:

Oh, that's where it's from! Christie on a cracker! I quite liked the intensely capable fighter pilot character, quite 'bad megablocks' if you pardon.

Oh, I've read that. The soldier really held the story together. Very down-to-Earth, solved problems and kept the plot moving along.

What, me? No! :wink:

Oh, I've read that. The soldier really held the story together. Very down-to-Earth, solved problems and kept the plot moving along.

Yeah! And he died because he was so wildy off.... :tongue:

Hewkii! Yay! I didn't even see that you got picked!

Whoo-hoo! What a fun cast! This is going to be one of the best mafia games EVER! :sweet:

Even better than Noir?

Yes, sir. I became a chef... er, a while back, I'm guessin'. What, do you mean the mayor? He's a she? He's a chef? :wacko:

(She became a chef because she married me. :tongue::wink: )

Oh, were you in the movie version or something? :tongue:

I felt let down by the movie version. Casting Buster Keaton in drag as the female fighter pilot, really?

Remember that it's not your post count or rank that counts, it's how good of a member you are and how you play. Obviously Bob and Legios trusted you, so they did not consider your ranking. :wink:

I'm 4th reserve, so at least I'm kinda trusted... :sceptic:

And I was 10th resefve in Hinckley's game, so maybe next time... :sweet:

Anyways, I'm looking forward to how this turns out. Surely Shadows can't be a 13-year-old mafia member? :grin:

Ben Kenobi :pir-vader:

Surely Shadows can't be a 13-year-old mafia member? :grin:

Hmm, I'm pretty sure all the characters all adults. Just because you're someone's child doesn't mean you're underaged, right? :tongue:

Anyways, I'm looking forward to how this turns out. Surely Shadows can't be a 13-year-old mafia member? :grin:

Yes. And he can't go anywhere near my Mary unless she wants him too.

(I'm great at being a dad aren't I? :tongue: )

Edited by YG-49

Hmm, I'm pretty sure all the characters all adults. Just because you're someone's child doesn't mean you're underaged, right? :tongue:

All but Mary & Andrew, They're both 13. They can still be voted off but if they are they'll be put into a Juvenile Detention Centre, Not killed. (Mary and Andrew sitting in a tree, K-I-S-S-I-N-G, :grin: God I feel like I'm 8 years old after saying that :blush::laugh: )

Yes. And he can't go anywhere near my Mary unless she wants him too.

(I'm great at being a dad aren't I? :tongue: )

And what if she wants him too? :laugh:

Oh and brickme I'm sure you meant no offence by the "be patient" comment but I'd just like to point out its generally not in yours or anyone's best interests to be telling the hosts what to do. (Especially if they just let you in a game). :wink:

I'm sure you meant it in the best possible way though. :classic:

Well, I am underaged, but... :grin:

I just meant that you don't see 13-year-olds walking around with guns. I think Shadows' character is 13, and it would be wierd to see someone like that rob a bank.

Ben Kenobi :pir-vader:

Don't worry about me dad, I will be fine, this is just like a film I watched called Infection but in that there was a really sexy fish :tongue:

Anyway I am glad Zapper Brick is in this, and Striker as my mum :wacko::tongue:

(Oh and Im still waiting for that laptop back, so no new avater yet)

I just meant that you don't see 13-year-olds walking around with guns. I think Shadows' character is 13, and it would be wierd to see someone like that rob a bank.

I would certainly hope I don't witness any minors with guns, as underage use of firearms for criminal activities is a civil offense, as you would all know.

I would certainly hope I don't witness any minors with guns, as underage use of firearms for criminal activities is a civil offense, as you would all know.

My son never carry's guns. :hmpf_bad: Never, Lucy and I brought him up well.

My brother here is right, we won't allow any underage gun slingers in Stapleton.

I'm pretty sure that, underaged or not, using firearms for criminal activities is a civil offense. :tongue: