Sign in to follow this  
Darth_Legois

Prohibition Mafia Confirmation & Discussion

police_chief.jpg

Mike Johnson, the chief of police, reporting in. Good to see we've got a good police force and a District Attorney representing the long arm of the law.

I have not received my role PM, but don't worry Legois, I understand the problems your having:

normal_Technical-Difficulties.jpg

I have not received my role PM, but don't worry Legois, I understand the problems your having:

SNIP

Not as good as this one:

techsupport.jpg

:tongue:

Good to see we've got a good police force and a District Attorney representing the long arm of the law.
And chefs! It runs in the family. :sweet:

Sheesh, with the camera breaking down earlier, you and machines just don't go together at all, do you? :laugh:

I've myself had had a history of friends with bad luck as far as machines go; one of my friends hit the "M" key on his keyboard and it literally exploded and keys hit him in the face! :laugh:

Also, a guess a bit of background for me and my husband would be good...

Hi, I'm Lois Jackson! And I'm married to my husband, Martin, and we have a wonderful young daughter, named Mary. My husband and I run the Stapleton Diner, so come in and eat, please ever so do, we have the best french fries in town! :sweet:

Edited by Striker

I've myself had had a history of friends with bad luck as far as machines go; one of my friends hit the "M" key on his keyboard and it literally exploded and keys hit him in the face! :laugh:

Also, a guess a bit of background for me and my husband would be good...

Hi, I'm Lois Jackson! And I'm married to my husband, Martin, and we have a wonderful young daughter, named Mary. My husband and I run the Stapleton Diner, so come in and eat, please ever so do, we have the best french fries in town! :sweet:

Sure, I'd be glad too. :classic:

Too bad there isn't a butcher in the story.

Then i could post this image:

1253360367415.png

EDIT:

SimonJedi, it's Prohibition, not Probation Mafia

*looks at thread title*

Oh, You're right. Fixing now

Edited by simonjedi

Then i could post this image:

*snip*

Aw man, that pun was baaaaad! :laugh:

Sorry for the late confirmation,

robbie%20willis.jpg

My name is Robbie Willis, a cinema worker inside Stapleton Theatre. Let's do our very best to clean up the mafia act.

Mike Johnson, the chief of police, reporting in. Good to see we've got a good police force and a District Attorney representing the long arm of the law.

Hey, chief! Did you ever serve in the military? :wink:

Police Officer Christopher Wilder checking in. Now, I notice that my little [by about three minutes] brother John has checked in. Good to see that he's started trying again. *cough3 arrests last month?cough*

Hey, chief! Did you ever serve in the military? :wink:

Police Officer Christopher Wilder checking in. Now, I notice that my little [by about three minutes] brother John has checked in. Good to see that he's started trying again. *cough3 arrests last month?cough*

Hewkii! Yay! I didn't even see that you got picked!

Whoo-hoo! What a fun cast! This is going to be one of the best mafia games EVER! :sweet:

Hello! I'm Lucy, Andrew's mommy and Steven's wife. I don't run the bank, I just stand here and look pretty. :sweet:

bankersson.jpg

Yo, I'm Andrew Gordon, but you can call me Mutt Andrew. :grin:

Not to be picky or anything, but why do I have a different last name than my parents? :laugh:

Because you're not good enough to be one of us

Because the man in the white suit made a little mistake, honey, that's all. Don't you worry your cute little cheeks off.

Ace Attorney Phoenix Wright

:wub:

:look:

Hewkii! Yay! I didn't even see that you got picked!

Whoo-hoo! What a fun cast! This is going to be one of the best mafia games EVER! :sweet:

Lois, eh? When did you become the chef? I remember a chef I once met...she was nuts, wasn't she? :tongue:

I don't run the bank, I just stand here and look pretty. :sweet:

Jump the bandwagon, lady. We can't afford to have you sittin' around doin' nothin'. :hmpf_bad:

:laugh:

Lois, eh? When did you become the chef? I remember a chef I once met...she was nuts, wasn't she? :tongue:

Yes, sir. I became a chef... er, a while back, I'm guessin'. What, do you mean the mayor? He's a she? He's a chef? :wacko:

Edited by Striker

Lucy Gordon, not Harris. :classic:

Oh yes, I read a book I think was called "Mafstraw Manor" that had a crazy chef who was a hero and won. :tongue:

Oh yes, I read a book I think was called "Mafstraw Manor" that had a crazy chef who was a hero and won. :tongue:

Oh, that's where it's from! Christie on a cracker! I quite liked the intensely capable fighter pilot character, quite 'bad megablocks' if you pardon.

Oh, that's where it's from! Christie on a cracker! I quite liked the intensely capable fighter pilot character, quite 'bad megablocks' if you pardon.

Hmm, yes! Too bad the crazy preist killed her.

Using my super hosting skills, we are only waiting for three more people to confirm: Zepher, Eskallon, and Forresto.

If you haven't gotten your roles yet, then they will be there as soon as Legois starts sending them out again, which should be in a few hours. Thank you for your patience.

Thanks bob. Eskallon did confirm though. Sort of.

edit: Never mind. I was thinking of quarryman.

Edited by brickme

How embarrasing I just realised I'm the only vassal playing so far.

Remember that it's not your post count or rank that counts, it's how good of a member you are and how you play. Obviously Bob and Legios trusted you, so they did not consider your ranking. :wink:

I am now checking in everyone, sorry Im so late Mum its just im practically without a computer till wednesday at the latest. Im on my phone at the moment.( My avater will be updated when I get the laptop back )