Sign in to follow this  
Zepher

Mafstraw - Conclusion

058.jpg

"Crazy old woman, I';m going to get her and I'm going to get her good. Damn her and he poison and her frozen fish... she's the killer, I know i-"

059.jpg

060.jpg

"So we all know who the killer is now," said Baker, matter-a-factly. "We'll just avoid him until we're saved. The police have got to come sooner or later. It's three against one, and we can barricade ourselves in upstairs or in the basement."

BANG

061.jpg

"Oh crap."

062.jpg

"Yep. And I've got exactly two bullets left. You two are screwed. I can get away afterwards, efore the police get here. There's not even any evidence I was here!"

063.jpg

BANG

"What the hell..."

064.jpg

BANG

"Where are you getting all this stuff?"

"Run!"

065.jpg

BANG

066.jpg

"Baker! Now!" Florence was cornored, and she knew it, she backed up against the wall, gun to her head. She then saw a figure in the background, moving about. Who was it? Who cared.

"Fine. I snuck in through a secret tunnel that connected the church to one of the servent qaurters. You can see it in the basement, it's the dent in the wall. You would have also read about it in the library upstairs if you had ever bothered to read the books, instead of throwing them from the shelves. I then ted up the idiot old lord, waited for you to arrive, and then entered while everyone else was also arriving, so it didn't seem wierd. Each night I killed one of you off. Faisser excaped, but he was unsure who his captor was. He was actually going to throw a party by the way. Johnson and Athranhart, along with Gregor, were the real guests, and you were really hired as a cook. I just used that. The rest of you were invited becuase you did something immoral."

067.jpg

"And now, you'll be killed, I'll go back to te church, and no one will ever kn-"

068.jpg

069.jpg

070.jpg

071.jpg

072.jpg

073.jpg

074.jpg

075.jpg

076.jpg

"So you're Faisser?"

"Yup. You're Florence?"

"Yup."

"You want to go get something to eat?"

"Yup."

077.jpg

"Wait,guys, I'm still alive."

078.jpg

THE END

Winners:

Thomas Baker/Florence

I'll explain more tomorrow! Hope you enjoyed!

Lucky dumplings. :tongue:

Thanks for letting me play, Zepher! The game was most certainly not boring! I was on the edge of my seat trying to find out who was the killer... It had to be the priest! It's always the nice guy who worships God. He probably sipped blood out of the hollowed-out skulls of the oother party-goers. SAY-TUHN.

SAY-TUHN.

From the moment I saw my cocky tone at the beginning of the topic, I knew I was about to die. Darn me and my curse for making it to the cocnlusion and dying. :grin:

Mystical Castle, and now this? Darn.

But it's just a game. Thanks for everything, Zepher! I had fun playing with everyone else, too. :sweet:

HA! KNEW IT! :wink:

I'm sure the final wrap up explanation will help everyone else understand just what went on here, while I head down to the basement to find that treasure once and for all!

Ooooh, look, a ruby! :grin:

I knew it was him, I just knew it. Well when I died I also was suspicous of Thomas but I still knew it!

I enjoyed the game while I was alive and the mystery was very fun. Thanks for letting me play.

Lucky dumplings. :tongue:

Thanks for letting me play, Zepher! The game was most certainly not boring! I was on the edge of my seat trying to find out who was the killer... It had to be the priest! It's always the nice guy who worships God. He probably sipped blood out of the hollowed-out skulls of the oother party-goers. SAY-TUHN.

SAY-TUHN.

From the moment I saw my cocky tone at the beginning of the topic, I knew I was about to die. Darn me and my curse for making it to the cocnlusion and dying. :grin:

Mystical Castle, and now this? Darn.

But it's just a game. Thanks for everything, Zepher! I had fun playing with everyone else, too. :sweet:

Then why did you accuse me? :tongue:

*is ressurected, seemingly*

How could a man of the cloth kill my Rexie!? Father, I am ashamed--and amazed! Of the obvious suspects, I suspected you least of all.

Hah, I still can't believe that people thought it was me.

Great conclusion, is it okay that I reveal what my "bad" thing was?

Hah, I still can't believe that people thought it was me.

Great conclusion, is it okay that I reveal what my "bad" thing was?

Go 'head. The game is over.

I'm not sure if it was against the rules to trick some people into telling me their secrets, and telling them mine... :wacko:

I'm not sure if it was against the rules to trick some people into telling me their secrets, and telling them mine... :wacko:

Huh? :wacko: Last time you ever use me! :tongue:

He told me your secret too, Florrie! In retrospect I guess I should have used my womanly wiles for self-preservation rather than gossip mining...

He told me your secret too, Florrie! In retrospect I guess I should have used my womanly wiles for self-preservation rather than gossip mining...

Why, that little- :angry: I'll kill him! Last time he'll get away with babbling! ARGHHHH!

Oops, sorry. :blush::tongue:

Edited by Zapper Brick

The game's over, you know. :tongue:

Next time, Striker. Next time.

"maybe someone could read some stuff out?"

Hewkii said that, host! :tongue:

Now....feel my wrath.

Zapper Brick summons Chuck Norris. Chuck merely glances at Striker, and Strike Explodes in to a million pieces. Then.....a Swan flies from Striker's remains, and shoots up in to the air. The Swan explodes, his remains flashing words in the sky "Striker is a Megablock" Then, the Flying Pumpkin That Shoots Lasers Out Of It's Megablocks shows up, and fries the entire world. All that remains is Shadows....with a rudy. :tongue:

Ok, back on topic.

Okay, so, time to clear up some questions.

First, if anyone was wondering how the endgame worked, you sent in your suspect sheet, and I graded them. 25% was the who, 25% was the why, and 50% was the how. Clerances score was a 64% no matter what. Zapper got about a 70, while Shadows got exactly a 65.

Now this is an objective ending, I'll admit it. I basically got to decide who survived and who died, but I tried to be as fair as possible. You saw Johnson was so off, he died, and Striker would have also been killed even if Draggy hadn't chosen to kill him last night.

Now, how were you supposed to figure all this out?

I hoped to make you figure out each thing in a different way. Let's start with the who. You were supposed to find Draggy by a number of clues, and clues he himself would no doubt drop. You sadly missed the final and most important piece of evidence. In the book "A Brief History of Mafstraw" you would have found out that the Nuns has once used this as a convent, and that they used to be connected. You were able to see a secret panal in his roo mon Night 1, when Baker met him and fainted, and various people tripped over it while entering. The other way was that you all had to share your secrets. Everyone here, with the exception of Thomas, had killed someone directly. It was a test of trust really.

The why was again a test of trust. You wouldd have noticed, sooner or later, that he was the only one not in any sort of trouble if you had shared. He was also the only one without an invite. Morrisons investigation would have gotten you to that sooner or later.

The how was something you needed the last piece of information for, really, though you could have figured out that it was him and that he had snuck in early by Faisser's letters. He was the only person from not out of town.

I'll go through the nights later. Feel free to share any secrets!

First, if anyone was wondering how the endgame worked, you sent in your suspect sheet, and I graded them. 25% was the who, 25% was the why, and 50% was the how. Clerances score was a 64% no matter what. Zapper got about a 70, while Shadows got exactly a 65.

Now this is an objective ending, I'll admit it. I basically got to decide who survived and who died, but I tried to be as fair as possible. You saw Johnson was so off, he died, and Striker would have also been killed even if Draggy hadn't chosen to kill him last night.

Now, how were you supposed to figure all this out?

I hoped to make you figure out each thing in a different way. Let's start with the who. You were supposed to find Draggy by a number of clues, and clues he himself would no doubt drop. You sadly missed the final and most important piece of evidence. In the book "A Brief History of Mafstraw" you would have found out that the Nuns has once used this as a convent, and that they used to be connected. You were able to see a secret panal in his room on Night 1, when Baker met him and fainted, and various people tripped over it while entering. The other way was that you all had to share your secrets. Everyone here, with the exception of Thomas, had killed someone directly. It was a test of trust really.

The why was again a test of trust. You wouldd have noticed, sooner or later, that he was the only one not in any sort of trouble if you had shared. He was also the only one without an invite. Morrisons investigation would have gotten you to that sooner or later.

The how was something you needed the last piece of information for, really, though you could have figured out that it was him and that he had snuck in early by Faisser's letters. He was the only person from not out of town.

I'll go through the nights later. Feel free to share any secrets!

Hewkii tried to read the book. :tongue:

Ok, so I let my previous employer die. I didn't kill him directly, though.

Indirectly, rather. Also, Hewkii tried to throw all the books off the shelves. It is possible that she also tried to read them, but I'm not sure if she ever pecified that book, and all of them would have taken too long. And if she did, then I deeply aplogize. It is possible for a host to miss something too.

I didn't have any secrets, aside from the treasure. I made that up while waiting for the train I wasn't actually on. Figured that a gold, old fashioned treasure hunt could distract people from the purpose of the game. It wasn't overly effective, but it was amusing and I think Draggy let me live because he thought I could cause confusion when in actuality, I knew it was him from about halfway through. :grin:

But what the hell is a Mafstraw??? :wacko:

Aaaaargh!

Apparently I'm not as good at mysteries as I thought I was. :look: The killer was confusing, and he hid it well, to the point where I thought Florence was the killer and was pinning it on Draggy... But I was wrong. That's rather clever, actually... You're a brilliant little Zepher! :laugh:

I didn't have any secrets, blah blah blah lies lies lies

Uh-huh, and I'm Robert Mitchum. We all had a secret that usually involved someone or some people dying... Are you telling me you were the only one that didn't?

Figured that a gold, old fashioned treasure hunt could distract people from the purpose of the game.

You really are obsessed with treasure, aren't you? :tongue:

Er... I was way off. I thought Striker was the killer. To be fair, I jumped in halfway through this game, and wasn't really paying attention. I had to constantly ask Hewkii for help. :blush:

But good game, everyone, and thanks for letting me play, Zeph.

One question though- what do you mean, you tried to fair? You didn't decide who got killed each night, did you?

Uh-huh, and I'm Robert Mitchum. We all had a secret that usually involved someone or some people dying... Are you telling me you were the only one that didn't?

No.

Everyone here, with the exception of Thomas, had killed someone directly.

The host is.

Moron. :tongue:

I really don't know what my secret was. I knew that the cop was bad because he testified to help people I thought were guilty. That tells me that I looked down on him for that, which means I don't see myself doing the same. I think I just got lumped in with the rest of the lawyers out there...

Whatever the case, I thought we did try to read the book, and I know I tried checking out that recessed area in the basement, so I must have just missed finding those clues.

And the treasure!

Where is it??? :wacko:

Thank you all for an enjoyable game, although I was certain you would all get me because I was rather obvious in places. :blush: I had fun playing the killer, and there were some good moments. Thanks Zepher for hosting, good job on your part for sticking with it to the end. :thumbup:

He probably sipped blood out of the hollowed-out skulls of the oother party-goers. SAY-TUHN.

Well yes, of course. I would be doing that anyway. Wouldn't everyone? :wacko:

And the treasure!

Where is it??? :wacko:

Oh I left it over in the monastery, sorry about that. :blush: Ruby anyone?

Well I didnt trust anyone but zapper at the beggining until I died. I knew that night it wasn't Amelia as I protected myself from her and it wasn't thomas beause I fell on him when I died.

Oh, my secret was that I yelled at some girl to much, and then she hung herself.

Yeah, my character wasn't too nice.

Well now that we can all speak frankly, I guess I should say that back in the war, I sent a group of trainees up before they were supposed to so that I could get more airtime. Naturally, they all died.

I suppose I should be proud of my efficiency, if anything...

Sign in to follow this