Sign in to follow this  
Quarryman

Infection - Day 6

That's great, Michael. Your list, my list, Khrum's list, they all match except when it comes to you.

I give up, being voted against by my most trusted ally is more than I can handle, I can't work alone, and I don't really have anything more to add.

This whole situation was set up to play us against each other and I can't look at you, Michael, without thinking you're infected, and with good reason, then you post a list that I've already sent Khrum, confirming that I'm either completely wrong about everyone, or we're both uninfected.

Just kill me, people. I know I'm uninfected, I know I'm the blocker, but Michael is right, I've been ineffective. I don't think my blocking has helped at all, the only killer I found was uninfected and then Wicwa seems to be neutral with a useless role. A Lt. Cmdr should be able to do more than that, I was trained to be better than this and it I'm making it worse for the crew, the only fair thing for me to do is simply step aside and leave you to your own decisions.

Unvote: Hinckley / Michael

I'll be in my quarters for the rest of the day, settling my affairs and leaving a letter for my family.

I couldn't stop loving you, anyway... :cry_sad:

Michael, if you wish, I can use my night action again this upcoming night, and then report to you about how many "wieners" I sensed. Khrum can testify that I got out of bed, so you'll know I'm not cheating. I'm just worried that this will put a large target on my back, so I might not make it through the next night alive because of this. :sad:

As far as voting goes, my husband approached me with a plead to vote with him, and I don't really want to lose his trust again. After all, unlike a certain other couple, we have been together a long time and have seen a lot together. :wub:

Thus, I will vote: Suze Antares/Shadows.

If this turns out to be wrong, I apologize, but at this point I can only trust my husband. If he was infected, he surely wouldn't have been so generous with me.

That's great, Michael. Your list, my list, Khrum's list, they all match except when it comes to you.

I give up, being voted against by my most trusted ally is more than I can handle, I can't work alone, and I don't really have anything more to add.

This whole situation was set up to play us against each other and I can't look at you, Michael, without thinking you're infected, and with good reason, then you post a list that I've already sent Khrum, confirming that I'm either completely wrong about everyone, or we're both uninfected.

Just kill me, people. I know I'm uninfected, I know I'm the blocker, but Michael is right, I've been ineffective. I don't think my blocking has helped at all, the only killer I found was uninfected and then Wicwa seems to be neutral with a useless role. A Lt. Cmdr should be able to do more than that, I was trained to be better than this and it I'm making it worse for the crew, the only fair thing for me to do is simply step aside and leave you to your own decisions.

Unvote: Hinckley / Michael

I'll be in my quarters for the rest of the day, settling my affairs and leaving a letter for my family.

I couldn't stop loving you, anyway... :cry_sad:

You've gone completely wackadoo! *huh* Why can't you stick to one thing? This is so aggravating that you have to go so over the top and build a huge case against me, causing me to reveal my night action and probably lose both of us in the process. You're behavior is so ridiculously volatile, if you are un-infected, you've definitely got a case of the space sickness.

You've corresponded with me in private that it's a possibility Khrum is playing us both and trying to get rid of us at the same time. If that's true, bravo for him. However, have you considered that this is the most paranoid and irrational you've ever been? :hmpf_bad: Why would you turn against me like that-with posturing and falsehoods-unless you were infected? I don't get it and I don't get your behavior in this game. Perhaps you, Khrum and I should be focusing on our matching lists and the suspicious non-voters. Why does DAVE never say anything yet gets off scott free because he's a robot? Robots can't be infected, but an infected person could program him to kill at his will. If you're convicted, dear Suze, it's your own damn fault.

Michael, if you wish, I can use my night action again this upcoming night, and then report to you about how many "wieners" I sensed. Khrum can testify that I got out of bed, so you'll know I'm not cheating. I'm just worried that this will put a large target on my back, so I might not make it through the next night alive because of this. :sad:

That would be great. We need to know if more are being infected. And don't worry, the killer will come after me. I'm sure of it. If we have a bodyguard, it'd be nice to be protected so I can do some scanning.

Yup, I came up with the plan to kill Engofi, but when we finally followed throough with it, it was too late. We were supposed to do it while Barney was still alive.

There's an important fact that you're all missing through. One that changes the situation slightly, I think. Barney was wrong about Engofi too. Wasn't he? And Suze claimed she was already blocking Wiwca. So we still are most likely getting reversed results. That may do very little for most of us, but it makes Wiwca's story even more likely true, and it proves the framer is still at large.

As for my voting for you Micheal, get over it. You can't list that as a reason that I'm infected. I know that either you or Suze are infected (or at least, I'm fairly sure) and I assumed that more people would be voting for you. It doesn't really matter who votes for who at this point, right, you both die.

And becuse I actually trust Micheal slightly more, and becuase more votes are going this way, I'll Unvote: Micheal/Hinck and Vote: Suze/Shadows. I hope you survive, but I doubt it. Also, if we're looking for evidence against or for me, I have been against Suze almost the entire time.

You've gone completely wackadoo! *huh* Why can't you stick to one thing? This is so aggravating that you have to go so over the top and build a huge case against me, causing me to reveal my night action and probably lose both of us in the process. You're behavior is so ridiculously volatile, if you are un-infected, you've definitely got a case of the space sickness.

Give it a rest, queenie, you'd already revealed your supposed new night action when you did the typical "I heard someone new will be investigating" routine that everyone knows means the person saying it. Same as when Barney defended the investigator, everyone knew it was him. People are so obvious with that one. :hmpf:

You've corresponded with me in private that it's a possibility Khrum is playing us both and trying to get rid of us at the same time. If that's true, bravo for him. However, have you considered that this is the most paranoid and irrational you've ever been? :hmpf_bad:

No, and for a very simple reason... he's repeatedly said he thinks you're scum, then the first chance he has to support that claim, he votes for me instead, leaving me in the middle of a situation alone. That's scum behaviour. Then add that if I die and am found uninfected (I would be), he wants you next. That's playing both sides against the middle, and if you really are uninfected, that's two guaranteed uninfected deaths.

Good enough for you, or do you need to be hit in the head with it? I had to be ... :blush:

Why would you turn against me like that-with posturing and falsehoods-unless you were infected? I don't get it and I don't get your behavior in this game.

You can blame some of that on the AI and a lot of it on Khrum and his suspicions. He's also the reason I wasted my blocking ability so many times on his wife. I admit to having been played, how about you?

Perhaps you, Khrum and I should be focusing on our matching lists and the suspicious non-voters. Why does DAVE never say anything yet gets off scott free because he's a robot? Robots can't be infected, but an infected person could program him to kill at his will. If you're convicted, dear Suze, it's your own damn fault.

It's hard to focus when you're being voted to death for following through on something from someone you trusted, and I certainly can't view him as trustworthy now. As for DAVE, I've wondered about that since early on, but given the tendency for me to be attacked whenever I propose any possibility, I've not exactly been in a position to say it.

There's an important fact that you're all missing through. One that changes the situation slightly, I think. Barney was wrong about Engofi too. Wasn't he? And Suze claimed she was already blocking Wiwca. So we still are most likely getting reversed results. That may do very little for most of us, but it makes Wiwca's story even more likely true, and it proves the framer is still at large.

Barney said innocent, and everyone assumed it was backwards. He was, in fact, right. It's why I thought Wicwa was a framer, the only wrong result came on a night when she did her night action.

As for my voting for you Micheal, get over it. You can't list that as a reason that I'm infected. I know that either you or Suze are infected (or at least, I'm fairly sure) and I assumed that more people would be voting for you. It doesn't really matter who votes for who at this point, right, you both die.

That's kind of an interesting attitude... but I'm not saying it lest I be attacked yet again for simply playing this game ... of life the way we always have in the past.

No, and for a very simple reason... he's repeatedly said he thinks you're scum, then the first chance he has to support that claim, he votes for me instead, leaving me in the middle of a situation alone. That's scum behaviour. Then add that if I die and am found uninfected (I would be), he wants you next. That's playing both sides against the middle, and if you really are uninfected, that's two guaranteed uninfected deaths.

Good enough for you, or do you need to be hit in the head with it? I had to be ... :blush:

Interesting thougt. In te databanks there is a story about a woman in a castle, Mary... no, wait... Beatrice, who used the same exact strategy to get the two magic users of the castle killed off.

(OOC: I can't believe I'm posting from work)

Khrum talked Suze into voting for me then voted for her when I made a better case. If he wasn't suspicious of her before that, why now? I've seen the PM Khrum sent to Suze saying I was scum because I've been avoiding him. This is not true and a poor reason to believe someone has a wiener.

Also, the night killer is using archaic castle weapons just like a space troll might use I mean come on, a mace ?!! Khrum is playing Suze for once and almost had us both.

Unvote Suze/Shadows. Vote Khrum/ (one of my best IRL buddies) Stash2Sixx

(Sorry it's not bolded, perhaps a staff member can do that for me...)

Furthermore, Khrum was too quick to turn on Suze. He should've just said -my mistake, Michael's fine- but instead he manipulated it to his advantage.

Suze dear, when your most trusted ally turns on you, he is scum...

Edited by Stash2Sixx
His best IRL buddy wanted to help him out.

And, quite frankly, now it looks like your just trying to confuse us all, and devide up the vote, which would work in the scums favor, seeing as we lost our night killer. I'm withdrawing my vote for now, but I'm not voting for Khrum.

Unvote: Suze/Shadows

It's time we all put our heads together and figure out what we think. I think it woul be helpful if Suze and Micheal and Khrum would all shut up and let us figure this out for ourselves, so let's as a group of voters ignore them right now ,and look at the facts, and agree as a group on who to vote for.

You dirty sack of space crap! I go off and believe what you are saying to me, against every will in my huge body, and then you turn around and slap me? I know I'm uninfected you twerp!

Antares, I am sorry I dobted you. If you are the infected one, oh well, but for Michael to lead me on and then drop a bomb like this, no way. NO WAY! Suze, how do I make it up to you?

Uninfected, Michael used me, and no doubt, he will get his. Now he is splitting the votes. Smart move Mikey, very smart. But, not smart enough!

Unvote Suze Antares/Shadows

Vote Michael Sheridan/Hincklestinkle!

Unvote Khrum.

Let's all take a step back and halt the ego war. But don't forget: troll weapons were used to kill our friends. We have to take that into consideration.

Troll weapons...

...Here are my hunches, especially in light that my beloved Suze has decided to turn on me:

1. Pedro/Edna: She's had quite the obsession with Cmdr. Antares from the beginning, even leading the call for her head the day Suze was almost voted out of the airlock. Was pedro infected during the night by Suze for being on to her? Or was pedro infected from the beginning and after not being able to turn people against Suze, converted her during the night? Maybe even tried to arouse suspicion towards her, convert her-then offer her up in a Rotrigous gambit. Either way, Irene's actions are suspcious and now she's wildly throwing about accusations once a day while staying quiet the rest of the day...

...In addition, my suspicion was that Suze turned on me because I went after pedro/Edna. I believe she may be the infected night killer and when I threatened her, Suze had to stop me.

Well, I'm glad you've had so many heart warming comments to spare for me in the last 24hrs... from name calling to this. A shot in the dark if ever I've heard one. I'm not offended - just disheartened: confusion is exactly where the wieners want us to be. Just look at the Sheridan-Antares debacle that has unfolded before our eyes!

As you all know, the Lt. Commander and I have never been the best of friends throughout everything that's gone on here - that's plain to see. Originally, I was jealous of Michael's relationship with her. Then I was jealous of her relationship with Michael. What can I say: I'm fickle... but that's by the by. Susan's actions to me have seemed rash and may or may not have meant the deaths of innocents. That still may or may not have been her fault as it appears everyone has been led along like here, like boy scouts to a wiener infested picnic; but conversations with others strengthened my resolve against her somewhat... for a while.

Sheridan's 'theories' that firstly I am a wiener and secondly capable of infecting others are absurd: Initially I had much to say, gripped by panic, looking for someone to turn to. However, I realised that I had to watch, listen and learn this game... of life, before I jump to conclusions. All talk and guess-based accusations has resulted in too many deaths already. And then Michael suggest thats there has been some kind of wiener spreading activity based purely on his own unsupported conjecture, completely lacking any evidence, scientific or otherwise (unless there's something incredibly important we don't know - Ivanova?).

That aside, I've shared conversation, conjecture and thoughts with by fellow uninfected... I was one of La'h'Rok's confidants. I can vouch for my own uninfected stautus, but his other confidants, Khrum and Leo, I can't. I just hoped, blindly, that they were safe. The fact that La'h'Rok shared his status with either could have led to his death... I'm not sure. La'h'Rok had shared his suspicions with me about Ivan - who has wronged Sheridan - and of course, Susan.

Before this, I'd spoken with Engofi, who had concerns about Jad - correct concerns. I feel like a fool for being led into the decision to throw him out the airlock.

I'd spoken with Florentzia - who I'm sure is uninfected and also relayed her correct concerns about Jad. The departed Sarah had also believed this.

Now I believe this conflict between Sheridan and Antares may be blinding us to the real wieners here and I will make my choice, not to be led but to honestly try and vote for one who I believe is a wiener...

I vote: Ivan / Darth Legois. Based on my own suspicions and those of others, who I trust... and trusted.

People, this splitting of votes will get us nowhere, and really fast, too. I am worried. :sceptic:

Let's all take a step back and halt the ego war. But don't forget: troll weapons were used to kill our friends. We have to take that into consideration.

Troll weapons...

Huh?! I haven't seen a single troll weapons aboard this ship. And who are you calling a troll anyway? Every weapon used in the murders can be wielded by a human as well as an Aprahanti.

Michael, if you wish, I can use my night action again this upcoming night, and then report to you about how many "wieners" I sensed.

Would it not be better to tell us all? And why are you just OKing it with Mike?

I know I'm uninfected you twerp!

Get your freaking colours right. Or are you just trying to confuse us like this?

Everyone just shut up! Now! Splitting the vote is most likely the worst thing we can do now.

Here is a list of everyone who has been voted for today:

-Suze

-Khrum

-Michael

-Ivan

We have two real days left. Here's my plan. Let's keep this to the four people who have already been voted. For the next (real) day, we each make a list with those four people in order of who we think is most likely to be infected. On the final (real) day we have, we tally up our list and vote for the person who the majority of people have listed first on their list.

Here is my list:

1. Suze Antares

2. Khrum

3. Michael

4. Ivan

Let's try and get somewhere today.

Oh, and I have a sneaking suspicion that if those four people are infected, perhaps our first innocent: Florentzia is not so innocent after all.

Shut your megablocks, Michael. I'm sick of hearing you run your mouth on and on and on, just to confuse us. You could've had Suze dead, many people voted for her. But what happened to you killing yourself over her? Let's see, so now you want to vote off Khrum. :wacko:

It just so happens that I trust half the people on that little list of yours, and I happen to know that I'm uninfected. Spreading confusion, spilling secrets about roles... Antares does being up a good argument, too. Looks like basic scum behavior to me.

Vote: Michael Sheridan/ Hinckley

In addition, my suspicion was that Suze turned on me because I went after pedro/Edna. I believe she may be the infected night killer and when I threatened her, Suze had to stop me. They need their night killer to win and usually Cmdr Antares pulls out all stops when cornered, which is why she's trying to feed you all her line of bull. I've very exhausted from all of this and must turn in. Please don't vote me, vote the love of my life: Cmdr. Suze Antares... :sadnew: ZZZzzzzzz

And now you want to vote Susan off again. Make up your mind. :angry:

Interesting point. What if both Antares AND Michael are uninfected?

And Leo, my colors are right (who spells it colours, Canadians?). Uninfected is always blue, because it's the side I'm on you little Bearded Basturd!!! Nice try to confuse me, along with everyone else.

Unvote: Michael Sheridan/Hinckley.

I believe that is my final unvote, we can only change it twice right? The next one will be final. I really don't know what to do today, and I fear I may have added to the confusion. All I know is I intend to make it right!

Guys, and other fellow aliens, whatever I said before, take it as you will. I'm confused by all the venom flying through the air. I have no clue anymore. Too many possibilities, and way too many questions still to be answered.

Edna, you make a great point, and Ivan keeps coming up on suspected target lists. I also trusted La'h'Rok, and spoke with him a few times before his untimely death. Anyone have anymore info NOT based on either Antares or Sheridan?

My oh my, what a conundrum of votes and unvotes. :devil:

Anyway, here's a vote count:

Michael Sheridan / Hinckley: 1 (jimbutcher)

Lt. Cmdr. Susan Antares / Shadows: 2 (Inertia, Sandy)

Ivan / Darth_Legois: 1 (pedro)

Non-voters: 9 (Bob the c.m., Darth_Legois, Dragonator, Hinckley, Mr. Mandalorian, Ricecracker ,Shadows, Stash2Sixx, Zepher)

Here's a solution. Vote off Ivan. He's not adding anything, we have two cooks, and both Suze and Micheal claim he's infected, so at least it will shed some more light on that situation. Over-all he's the smallest loss I can think of, since Suze and Micheal are still so confusing and hard to figure out, and the more time we spend with them the more likely they are to slip up.

Shut your megablBlah BlahBlah wah wah wah argument, too. Looks like basic scum behavior to me.

Vote: Michael Sheridan/ Hinckley

And now you want to vote Susan off again. Make up your mind. :angry:

Oh shut up. :hmpf: You can clearly see I was attacked first today, so just drop it.

Vote: Ivan/Darth Legois and that's final.

Good idea. Thanks for getting me back on track. A lot happened to me today. :blush:

First of all I'd like all of you to consider a couple of things before jumping on this bandwagon against me. I was not the one to vote off Engofi even though at first I supported the theory; I did back down at the end however because I realised it might be a mistake. Of course it was too late and I got blamed for his death by the security chief whom I had given what I believed to be trustworthy information which did seem legitimate at the time seeing as it lined up with his investigators findings. For that I am sorry and I meant no harm, I just wanted to help get rid of these wieners like the rest of you. :sceptic:

I did vote for Sarah though which is the only uninfected I have voted for and I am sorry for my part in that too. My vision was clouded by wieners throwing wild accusations around with added "proof".

Also while I was reviewing the footage of the last few days I noticed something interesting that I'd like to point out.

In all of the days theres only been three or so people who have voted for a uninfected (or a yet to be determined person) everyday.

Susan

Michael

Krum

Florentzia Lizar / JimButcher (Unknown but probably Uninfected): 9 votes (Hinckley, Black Rabbit, Sandy, Eskallon, stash2sixx, Shadows, Inertia, Ricecracker, Darth_Legois)

Jad Suur / Darkness Falls: 2 votes (JimButcher, Sir Dillon)

Engofi Cheipo / Eskallon: 1 vote (simonjedi)

Florentzia is probably uninfected because he voted for Jar suur, Although that shouldn't rule him out.

Sir Dillon / Sarah Ohce (Uninfected): 9 (Shadows, Hinckley, Svelte, JimButcher, Zepher, Darth_Legois, Dragonator, Stash2Sixx, Eskallon)

Lt. Cmdr. Susan Antares / Shadows: 5 (I Scream Clone, pedro, Ricecracker, JimButcher, Sandy)

Engofi Cheipo / Eskallon(Uninfected) : 4 (Hinckley, zepher, Stash2Sixx, Svelte)

La'h'rok / I Scream Clone(Uninfected): 1 (Shadows)

Engofi Cheipo / Eskallon(Uninfected): 9 (I Scream Clone, JimButcher, Hinckley, Stash2Sixx, Sandy, Dragonator, Shadows, Inertia, pedro)

I'm not sure if this means anything or not, but thought it worth noting.

I'm not sure if this means anything or not, but thought it worth noting.

Not overly helpful. Engofi voted for every uninfected except himself. Ivan only got one right and that was a useless vote situation since it had no real support, Barney was wrong while he lived, that's 2 uninfecteds and an unknown... should I continue to point out the problems? At the very least, it seems to prove one thing... we're confused, badly. Evaluate the non voters next, it might be vaguely more revealing, since those people appear to be trying to avoid notice, which is typical scum behaviour.

Oh, and I'm not jumping on any bandwagon at this point. I don't know who to listen to anymore.

Next post: I can't edit, so I'll just correct the "Ivan" for whoever the hell JimButcher is playing. Seriously, I keep thinking he's Ivan for some reason. :wacko:

All this talk is frying my circuits. My logics core is having trouble following all the discussion. I believe I will need time to process all this information. Rather than things sorting out, they are being stirred up like a a piece of paper in a sandstorm. Voting...unvoting...I wonder if even the ship's AI can keep track of it all.

At the moment I too am at a lose for who to vote for. I want to work through this logically before voting, rather than jumping on any bandwagons. I do think that at least one of the current suspects has to be infected, so I'm trying to work through that and decided which one I think seems most likely. I must agree that all this voting and unvoting is a little confusing, but I am starting to get a picture of who is against who and such. Maybe this will make sense to me after some lunch. :sceptic:

Leo, of course I will share my findings next night with everyone, I just phrased it a bit wrong, my apologies. English is not my first language, as you can tell. :tongue:

Anyway, I sincerely hope we can nail an infected today, and despite his ramblings, I still trust what my husband says.

Thus, unvote: Antares/Shadows.

Leo, of course I will share my findings next night with everyone, I just phrased it a bit wrong, my apologies. English is not my first language, as you can tell.

No worries.

But what of my idea? Is everyone just going to ignore it? Are we going to use it?

Not overly helpful. Engofi voted for every uninfected except himself. Ivan Florentzia only got one right and that was a useless vote situation since it had no real support

Only? Yeah, I was right on the only known infected. And how many infected have you tried to get rid of? None.

Next post: I can't edit, so I'll just correct the "Ivan" for whoever the hell JimButcher is playing. Seriously, I keep thinking he's Ivan for some reason. :wacko:

Flo-rent-zee-ah. Do I need to jump up and do a little dance for you while singing my name?

( :tongue: )

Anyway, I sincerely hope we can nail an infected today, and despite his ramblings, I still trust what my husband says.

We're not getting anywhere if we don't actually vote someone off.

My advice, if you want it: don't vote for Ivan. He's been pretty useless in this predicament, and I can't say much about his alliance, but think about it: Michael and/ or Susan have both been vital players in voting the last two uninfected off. We could very possibly be falling into another trap. Vote for Michael, or vote for Susan. I can almost guarantee one of them is infected.

My vote still stands for Michael.