Sign in to follow this  
Quarryman

Infection - Day 6

I don't know 100%, but what my wife says makes sense. This is what she told me before, and now she is bringing it out for all of you to hear also. Thank you for being honest my dear.

According to my wife, there are 5 infected members of this crew. That's not good, because we are running out of crew members! And if they can infect others, there may be more! Now every day is even more important than the previous. We need to kill off the infected NOW, or we are done. I believe my wife is uninfected, and I know I am. Other than that, I really don't know about too many more of you. Wicwa, I will not vote for you.

Remember folks, who has tried to confuse us with crazy antics? Who has been showing up and yelling, then disappearing for a while? Who has been curt and trying to lie low. I can think of four crewmembers that fit at least one of these descriptions right off the bat!

Stands in the room with eyes focused on the clock...

According to my wife, there are 5 infected members of this crew.

Mind you, it was early in the game when I found this out, and one infected has been convicted since then. So there should be four left.

But thank you for believing me, I was worried you wouldn't. Maybe you're not so worthless after all, you big ol' lump. :wub:

I think today will be very revealing and help to highlight just where people stand, especially since a few were so quick to try to turn the issue away from Wicwa after Michael brought her up, just as the infected killer saved her life last night by killing La'h'Rok, who we needed desperately.

Could you please explain a little bit how that works? If Rok was going after Wicwa, wouldn't he end up killing her, instead of getting killed himself? Which comes first, the vigilante or the infected killer?

My background story is that I was once infected by a wiener in my homeplanet, but I got rid of it, although I can still sense their presence. Hence the neutral role. Could I honestly be making something like this up?

Easily. You could easily be making this up. It's not that hard to think up a role to save yourself. While what you claim is plausible, whether it's true or not is irrelevant. You're still a threat to the uninfected, space worm or not. Being neutral doesn't mean you're for the uninfected, and you could be working close with the infected to save your own skin.

So when the time comes, I will vote for you. And your claims about Susan... are irrelevant as well. How can any of us know that you're not blaming an innocent, or helping us?

You'll have to provide us with some sort of idea of your purpose. Are you with us uninfected or not? Prove it.

Mind you, it was early in the game when I found this out, and one infected has been convicted since then. So there should be four left.

Unless the infection has spread.

You'll have to provide us with some sort of idea of your purpose. Are you with us uninfected or not? Prove it.

Prove it, how? :oh: I really have had no allies in this game, I've only been approached privately a few times, but even then I've been too cautious to really get into any schemes.

I've also been quite busy with things, so I haven't been able to really get my head wrapped around this case. I apologize for being as inactive as I have been, but like I told you, my night action doesn't really matter that much.

If it comes to voting, you'll find out that I have little to no supporters, which will by then make it clear that I'm not in cahoots with anybody. And wouldn't it be foolish for the infected to vote for each other this late in the events, no?

So I have to apologize that I do not have a means to prove anything to you, Florentzia. Might I remind you, though, that you have been under heavy suspicions during this time, too, so you should know how it feels when people start turning against you. Makes you feel helpless, doesn't it? :sceptic:

Not sure who to side with. :sceptic: Either go with Susan who doesn't exactly have a great track record for voting off wieners or Wicwa who's neutral which I guess means she could be working with the wieners (if she's telling the truth) but has so far (as far as I can tell) done nothing wrong and our only word to go on is Susan, On the other hand Wicwa could be infected/neutral working with the infected.

Agghh... I don't know who to trust Wicwa could be spinning a lie, But so could Susan! :sceptic:

Does anyone have any other evidence to support either side? :look:

No! Not La'h'rok! And damn you all for murdering poor Engofi... and me too for my part in that heinous decision! How can I live with myself... *Looks out window hatch to see Engofi's cold body floating off into the void* ...poor Engofi! :cry_sad:

I should have listened to my heart when he told me he was innocent. It's about time some of you started being more straight with me, and with everyone else!

Our new investigator was planning to scan him last night too. Well, I still do wonder what the results were because it'll tell us if that cursed thing works or not...

Wow, we really need to start thinking. Or just vote for Ivan.

Considering his complete failure to provide you with what you required, wouldn't that be a logical choice?

I would agree with a vote for Wicwa.

Ivan now Wicwa? Make your mind up, Michael! So far I've heard nothing that casts a shadow on Wicwa and her own admission that she is neutral should be taken stock of. The liars amongst are crew are far more capable than that!

SO, who did you block?

That's a damn good question. And one that should be answered Susan...

I'm sorry I didn't make that clearer, I've been blocking Wicwa for days...

Apart from when you apparently blocked La'h'rok?

I think today will be very revealing and help to highlight just where people stand, especially since a few were so quick to try to turn the issue away from Wicwa after Michael brought her up, just as the infected killer saved her life last night by killing La'h'Rok, who we needed desperately.

Why is there such an issue with Wicwa now? This seems like another witch hunt that'll get another innocent thrown into space!

Right now, it looks like Suze Antares is the mastermind...
Big Suze, is... well. Rather hasty. I'm not entirely sure she's evil, but she can be if she wants...

And there seems to be a lot of mixed feeling about your role on this ship Susan. You need to start being straight with some of us - your life may depend on it as it has so many others.

Losing our night vigilant is going to cost us...

I absolutely trusted him and now he's gone. La'h'rok had given me so much hope. I was so scared of being alone when this first started... all I wanted was the warmth of hope. Now, time and again all I found is coldness. Like the coldest depths of space.

I can only try and believe that the remaining uninfected can unite together against the wiener menace.

If it comes to voting, you'll find out that I have little to no supporters, which will by then make it clear that I'm not in cahoots with anybody. And wouldn't it be foolish for the infected to vote for each other this late in the events, no?

Good point... hmm, I'll have to think more about this.

So I have to apologize that I do not have a means to prove anything to you, Florentzia. Might I remind you, though, that you have been under heavy suspicions during this time, too, so you should know how it feels when people start turning against you. Makes you feel helpless, doesn't it? :sceptic:

Yes, and fortunately enough, I just barely escaped that death. I think now that some think of me as more trustworthy then on day 2, but I suppose you deserve that chance, too... So who are you planning on voting for?

Does anyone have any other evidence to support either side? :look:

*SLAP* Like I said yesterday, pull yourself together! Open your eyes and ears, and make a decision. You're really getting on my nerves, and I wonder if you play these games... of life just to say you can. You make a choice and help at least try to save us, or sit there and cry.

I'll repeat what I said earlier, regarding the evidence on Antares and Wicwa:

- Wicwa seemed to be trying to throw some blame on Barney yesterday, even though he was proven innocent. I don't remember her exact words, but she said something about him "having a chance of being untrustworthy".

- L'Rok went after Wicwa last night, and it is very possible that the infected killer got to him first.

- Antares... has been acting... suspicious lately, and if you were awake yesterday, you should be able to remember exactly what went down.

I apologize for being as inactive as I have been, but like I told you, my night action doesn't really matter that much.

It matters a lot! You can tell us if they've been infecting others. If you check again and there are more than five then we know they have been turning people.

Ivan now Wicwa? Make your mind up, Michael! So far I've heard nothing that casts a shadow on Wicwa and her own admission that she is neutral should be taken stock of. The liars amongst are crew are far more capable than that!

Shut your ugly face. My accusation against Wicwa was before she had a chance to answer for it, you moron! :hmpf: Keep in mind that posts show up in the order they were written. :hmpf: :hmpf: I was suspicious about her since people have been reporting to me that she was out and about on the second night. I can be suspicious of more than one person, especially since we know there are five infected. Focusing on one at a time is not seeing the forest for the trees. Perhaps you are just trying to arouse false suspicions by purposely relating things out of order. My suspicions against you are growing. :hmpf_bad:

Wicwa, I see no reason not to believe your story.

Shut your ugly face. My accusation against Wicwa was before she had a chance to answer for it, you moron! Keep in mind that posts show up in the order they were written. I was suspicious about her since people have been reporting to me that she was out and about on the second night. I can be suspicious of more than one person, especially since we know there are five infected. Focusing on one at a time is not seeing the forest for the trees. Perhaps you are just trying to arouse false suspicions by purposely relating things out of order. My suspicions against you are growing.

Wicwa, I see no reason not to believe your story.

How dare you talk to me like that *SLAP*! I might look like a stereotypical blonde but it doesn't give you reason to treat me like a bimbo and talk down to me! You may have changed your mind about Wicwa in the time it took me to respond but you certainly hadn't made this clear for all to see. I think it would hetter if your response had been fairer rather than jumping down my throat!

Incidentaly I purposely quoted out of order not to confuse - it's clear to see precisely who said what and at which time - but to connect the relevant quotes to the relevant people.

Your suspicions of me may be growing but not mine of you. I'm sure you're uninfected. Now I just feel let down by your manner towards me :cry_sad:

Your suspicions of me may be growing but not mine of you. I'm sure you're uninfected. Now I just feel let down by your manner towards me :cry_sad:

Well buck up, sister. We're fighting for our lives here, so snap out of it! :blush: Sorry my manners were bad. But, a scared damsel in distress routine won't stop me from being suspicious of you! Your posts are few and far between and throw out many accusations and ramblings. I will look over your actions in the ship's surveillance logs and see if this is a trend of yours and what you've been up to since we first discovered our wieners. :hmpf_bad:

...since we first discovered our wieners. :hmpf_bad:

Are you saying you have a wiener? I hope not, and I know I sure don't...

Are you saying you have a wiener? I hope not, and I know I sure don't...

No but the wieners are our problem. Therefore there are our wieners.

Ah, Ok. But I think you mean they're our wieners. :wink:

No, I meant they are our wieners. Read my misspell again...

I'm going out on a limb here... I believe Wicwa, at least enough to not vote for her. IF she's neutral, she is of more use to the uninfected than the infected, and based on what I know of her night activities she can't be the killer, so at this point I see no harm in it.

There is one among us who is a danger, however, and I've been fighting my feelings about it since the beginning.

Michael is infected.

It wasn't obvious at first, though there were a few small signs in his private messages, moments where he expressed too much knowledge of things he shouldn't know and such. I tried to put it off as guessing, but it eventually turned to a somewhat gloating attitude that I don't think he saw he had.

The people who have trusted him have died. Barney and La'h'Rok trusted him, kept him in their communications, and died for it. They thought they could trust him and told him too much. I've been guilty of the same.

If you check the days, you'll see where he's proposed a lot of things "to help" and all have hurt. He supported Barney when he was being deceived into thinking that Sarah was infected. He supported the plan to kill Engofi as a test and he was uninfected. He proposed taking out La'h'Rok yesterday after it was becoming clear that he just might be what he said he was.

Now he's making veiled comments intended to make us believe that he's the new investigator and coincidentally, he just happened to scan the only person killed last night. Convenient. Let me guess that tonight he'll find someone innocent so we have no reason to test that result tomorrow, then when he does find someone infected, it'll drive us to kill yet another innocent and push the balance over to them.

It's all been carefully orchestrated around our love. I was told very clearly that I would probably kill myself if he died, but I don't believe it anymore. I don't believe that I would be stupid enough to continue to love an infected wiener, and I'm willing to risk my own life to prove that point.

Vote: Hinckley / Michael

Now wait for his supporters to pop up spouting their false claims that I have been getting innocents killed day after day, then research it. See where those votes began and you'll see that he's been carefully manipulating this whole game ... of life ... behind our backs, all the way down the line. Yes, I've suspected some of the wrong people, but I've done it largely based on his words, public and private, and now I see what a fool I've been.

Ask yourself why I'm still alive. I've been doing it since the beginning. In any other game ... of life ... I would be dead by now, but the infected think they can't kill me without taking out Michael. He must be very important to them, and it's time I take a stand and risk my own life to stop him.

Michael, I hate you for what you've done and I hope you freeze in the icy void of space for all eternity, just as you've forever frozen my heart. I will never love again, and that's fine, I let it cloud my vision for too long but I see clearly now and don't regret this decision for a moment.

You sucked as a lover, and now space can return the favour.

To be frank I don't trust either of you, and killing you both off could be useful. Yes, it may soound heartless, but you two have confused us all from the beginning, and I'm sure at least one of you if infected, or your booth leading each other in circles. And if killing off one of you means killing off the other, than we'll really just be killing off two birds with one stone. Two very confusing birds.

Vote: Micheal/Hinckley

Yes, I've suspected some of the wrong people, but I've done it largely based on his words, public and private, and now I see what a fool I've been.

Actually, anyone who can read can see how bad your attitude has been and how strongly you railed against La'R'Hok and Barney calling me their pawn in the mean time. Really, voting against me is a desperate attempt to get suspicion off of yourself. Voting for me is a mistake and it will only land everyone one more loyal uninfected crew member down. Suze's sudden turn on me is proof to me that she is probably infected. I have not had much communication with her in the last couple of days although she claims that I'm manipulating her behind the scenes. Suze is of a silver tongue and is clearly got a wiener on that tongue now. I'll draw a line in the sand.

Vote: Suze Antares/ImperialShadows

Infected or un-infected, you-my dear-are a cancer. :sadnew:

Care for some reading before you cast your vote? Here are quotes from Suze proving how none of these decisions were actually hers/ :hmpf: In case you can't tell I'm being sarcastic.

Since this seems to be the plan and it makes a certain amount of sense, I'm fine with blocking as requested and going with the current vote. Just remember, if they also have a blocker, they may be able to keep me from doing my job and end up using this chance to kill someone while trying to make it look like we're wrong. Tomorrow may result in a very complicated situation, if we live.

Vote: Eskallon/Engofi Cheipo

I can insure the block at least. If it doesn't work, we'll know what has been pulled.

Given the results with Sarah, we have no reason to assume that an investigation will help at all. If the investigations could be trusted, she wouldn't be dead.

This is nagging at me too much, I can't come up with enough justification to take a stab based on very little when we have so much more elsewhere.

Unvote: Eskallon/Engofi Cheipo

Now, here it is, all laid out. Last night...

03.jpg

"Hey, you, what are you up to?" "Stopping you from doing any mischief tonight."

I blocked La'h'Rok from his night action and no one died in the night.

Why not?

If he was the vigilante and uninfected, why wouldn't the infected killer have struck someone? They have plenty of open targets and we know from the security cameras that no other blocks occurred, so there is no excuse.

There is almost no doubt in my mind that La'h'Rok is the infected killer, it's the only scenario that makes sense and the only one that would make him desperate enough to start quietly announcing that he's the vigilante in an attempt to keep using Michael, or as I'm starting to think of him, Toolboy. Whether they are just stupid or intentionally misleading us, Barney and Michael directly led to our decision to kill Sarah who ended up uninfected, and it would be idiotic to follow them again in killing Engofi with no evidence while we have a much clearer indication of the potential guilt of La'h'Rok.

Vote: ISC / La'h'Rok

Unlike Barney and Michael who have managed to weasel out of their murderous mistake (or not) of Sarah, if I'm wrong, kill me tomorrow. Hell, if I'm wrong, the infected killer would still be alive and might do it for you. :laugh:

We already know you're insane or a liar, determining which isn't going to help enough to kill someone. Sarah is dead and was not infected. If we can't trust those results, how can we trust any from you?

IF you're the investigator, investigate me. You could have done that last night, or the night before for that matter. Nothing I say or do will change that, but I sure as hell don't intend to end up like Sarah, innocent and dead over your mistake, illness, or deception.

Because I don't think killing Engolfi based on anything to do with your word is a good idea. We tried that, it sucked hard, like the vacuum of space.

The last 2 days of discussion are already useless compared to the clear cut evidence that the infected killer was rendered ineffective last night and the only person blocked from their action was La'h'Rok.

So ultimately, it comes down to this, if we go by your plan and it's shown you were wrong, you'll just claim to be insane but not infected, and then we have to decide what to believe, just as we've done today after Sarah's needless death. If we go with the evidence as shown in the security footage and some actual logic, we very likely kill the infected night killer.

It's such a tough call, huh? What are you afraid of? You know I haven't trusted you since the beginning and if we had lived up to our word, Michael would be dead today and you tomorrow for your screwup, those would have been pretty effective tests as well. Oh no, instead, you decide to be daring and announce your supposed role in an attempt to save both of your lives. Who didn't find that suspicious all of a sudden after you tried to hide it the day before?

Now you want to kill someone as a pure test.

Everything you've done so far has helped the infected and hurt the rest of us. Whatever decision is made today, that isn't going to change, you're just going to have a new battle to fight to convince us that you're crazy and not infected. Either way, you're a danger and useless to saving this ship. Investigate me, offer your life to save another to help them back out of their responsibility, then team up with them to kill another random person, toss out idiotic accusations when there is actual evidence before us, it's all you've done so far. Sure doesn't sound like the actions of a loyal member of the crew to me.

Bottom line people, Barney and Michael are working together and have hurt us step by step. We have clear evidence that La'h'Rok is the infected night killer. If I'm wrong, not only will I expect you to kill me, I'll cast the first vote myself as opposed to acting like those two who hide behind each other to try to protect their little wienies. :hmpf:

Barney, you looked guilty but you turned out to simply be insane. Based on that, I can't see any alternative to taking out Engofi, unless someone can offer a plausible alternative. Seeing as I was as confused as the rest of us, I'm going to try to be more open to suggestions today and less argumentative. Until someone pisses me off, of course. :wink:

Likewise.

Except according to private messages between La'h'Rok and Barney, I was under the impression that they were going to use his killing powers to do a test, so I didn't block him. The person I blocked never left their quarters, so at the very least I know who the killer isn't, but I don't have any way to vouch for La'h'Rok. Nor do I have any way to assume he committed the killing.

This isn't getting any better...

From what I've seen, you said it to half the crew, including at least one person I know is infected, but know I'll never get everyone to support dealing with. That's pretty open behaviour for a killer who doesn't want to be stopped.

Speaking of which... why didn't the other killer take you out? I suspect it's someone who is afraid of the confrontation or who isn't participating much and doesn't realise it. At this point, I'd like to see a killer vs killer confrontation to settle the matter once and for all.

I don't believe you. When I block something where the person is taking real action, like walking around with a knife, it's shown for all to see. I didn't block you because you said you wouldn't kill me, which seemed like a great test, but I'm beginning to think you can't kill me, and I'm starting to come up with a good reason why.

For now, that's not the point here.

The point is, you didn't do what you said and there is no indication why. If you were blocked by another blocker, I would expect the AI to show that or at least have you both arrive late or something indicating action. If we aren't even being given that basic information, we can't rely on anything and the AI is out to get us and I'll personally ban it from every starship in the fleet, as soon as I get a chance. :angry:

I thought I knew what you were going to do as the day ended, at least in the sense that you wouldn't kill me. At that time I chose who to block, before your PMs back and forth with others. When I saw who were going to target, I thought it sounded reasonable as I had suspected them myself. When they didn't die... it's hard not to jump to a conclusion there.

If only it was that simple. While you may always be seen in that suit, there has been some time in your past when you weren't in it, so for all we know, you could be the King of the Wieners and leading this whole attack.

Seriously, that just isn't how this game ... of life ... is played or we would also be able to rule out pumpkinhead and mandydroidy, but we can't. Next the trolls would claim they can't be infected for some biological reason, etc.

I remember a movie on Earth called Noir Mafia where an evil man kept complaining that it was some other power's fault that he seemed guilty, some bod or intelligent being, all the while throwing innocent people under the bus or shooting them in the back of the head. I hope none of this crew is as stupid as the people the evil man manipulated in that Earth movie... :hmpf_bad:

Ha, you may call me a follower, but I am going to go with Michael. Susan, you are a liar, and I have seen that very clearly since the start of the infection. The quotes that Michael has pulled up from the security logs reflect my thoughts on you. You say you've been mislead, and you've made mistakes. Yet you've actually lead most of these votes on innocent people. You can't just do this, and then say "oops".

*Cough* and while Michael did that exact same thing to me on days 2 and 3, I've long since realized his mistake, and I feel that he just wanted to do something, as did I on day 2.

He was in contact with several of our key crew members, yes, and did reveal Barney's secret, yes...

:sceptic:

I'm stumped. None of this makes any sense for one side, and I'm not quite sure which side that is. Please give me a moment to think about this, I will look at the records from past days in this crisis, and gather what evidence I can.

Actually, anyone who can read can see how bad your attitude has been
Shut your ugly face. My accusation against Wicwa was before she had a chance to answer for it, you moron! :hmpf: Keep in mind that posts show up in the order they were written. :hmpf: :hmpf: I was suspicious about her since people have been reporting to me that she was out and about on the second night. I can be suspicious of more than one person, especially since we know there are five infected. Focusing on one at a time is not seeing the forest for the trees. Perhaps you are just trying to arouse false suspicions by purposely relating things out of order. My suspicions against you are growing. :hmpf_bad:

But yes, I'm the one with the bad attitude. :hmpf:

Care for some reading before you cast your vote? Here are quotes from Suze proving how none of these decisions were actually hers/ :hmpf: In case you can't tell I'm being sarcastic.

Didn't you just get done yelling at someone for doing exactly what you're doing here? :laugh: Plus, as much as some of you would like to ignore your own responsibility, no single person makes any decision in voting, we do it as a group and are responsible for our own votes. I take that very seriously and feel bad for the ones that have gone wrong, but that doesn't make them my fault. Just checking the voting record you can see the order in which votes came in, that alone can be revealing.

As for your random quotes... care to quote what came before those, especially the things by PM? No, I don't think so. Want to name all the people you proposed having La'h'Rok kill? I wonder how many of them would side with you if they knew your plans...

As for specifics of my votes: Barney mistakenly led us to kill an uninfected, so if you're going to condemn me for doubting him, you're an idiot, but in the end he was lost to the infected killer. That tells us that he must have at least been heading in the right direction finally. I believe he was killed so that he couldn't report that I am uninfected. He never was crazy, he was deceived by a framer who made Sarah look infected when she wasn't. He had to be silenced or we wouldn't be having this fight today, everyone would know that I'm uninfected.

La'h'Rok looked suspicious when he didn't kill who he said he would and tried to claim he was blocked when I knew I hadn't blocked him from doing it. In the end, we learned that the infected must also have a blocker, but before confirming that through his innocence, there was no way to know.

Engofi's death was a plan I opposed despite you and Barney pushing it vigorously. Don't make me dig out all of those quotes, everyone remembers "the plan" you two had. Knowing that he was uninfected tells me that you were the one who duped him into it, and we have all paid as a result.

You can misquote all you want, but the facts are pretty clear, I'm willing to risk my own life to stop you and your lies and deceptions. Actually, if you read those quotes, you'll also see where I tried to save Engofi from your stupid test and only gave in to it the next day when Barney had been murdered and we needed something, anything to help. I still regret that, but it was something we all did out of desperation.

Oh, and as I recall, there was a guy who looked remarkably like you in that Noir Mafia movie, and he was one of the scum you are warning against. I can't remember his name now... Finkley, Stinkley, Jerkface, something like that. :hmpf:

Plus, as much as some of you would like to ignore your own responsibility, no single person makes any decision in voting, we do it as a group and are responsible for our own votes.

Except yours, right? Those're my fault. :hmpf:

care to quote what came before those, especially the things by PM?

I have nothing to hide. Tell everyone what I said by PM. I saved them all for comparison.

Engofi's death was a plan I opposed despite you and Barney pushing it vigorously. Don't make me dig out all of those quotes, everyone remembers "the plan" you two had. Knowing that he was uninfected tells me that you were the one who duped him into it, and we have all paid as a result.

Actually, that was Ada Bergsnott's idea. How interesting that she was also the one who chimed in so quickly to vote against me with you. I see you are both infected... :hmpf_bad:

Oh, and as I recall, there was a guy who looked remarkably like you in that Noir Mafia movie, and he was one of the scum you are warning against. I can't remember his name now... Finkley, Stinkley, Jerkface, something like that. :hmpf:

The evil man I remember in that movie kept telling people he had a theory about why he was unkillable, just like Suze has told us about how she thinks she's uninfectable.

Fine, here. I'm pulling out all of the stops.

I am the new night investigator for the uninfected. Of course I said I was reporting for someone else but I was hoping to not put the target on myself for the infected killer. I'm sure if I survive the vote, the killer will come after me anyway. How can I prove this? I can't. But, I'll tell you what I did and hope you believe me. First thing I tried to do was investigate myself to calibrate the machine for accuracy and see if anyone had tampered with it. The AI said I couldn't do this, which in my opinion, is silly. According to mafiawiki, in games...of life investigations that are false can be corrected when the investigator investigates him or her self. Anyway, my point is if you think I'm making this up, thank you for thinking that I'm that intelligent.

Suze is a crafty one, I know her well. She acts the same way every time she's backed into a corner. She may be PMing some of you as we speak imploring you to vote against me. Tell her she can talk to you out in the open. Anything she says privately should be able to be spoken here. This is a life or death manner. She is clearly twisting facts and making false accusations, trying to gloss over the fact that she wanted Barney and La'H'Rok dead and trying to act like Ada hadn't masterminded the plot to kill Engofi. Then after insulting everyone's intelligence for a couple of days for not voting against two people who turned out to be infected and calling me a weak-minded pawn, now she wants you to believe that I'm some brilliant mastermind. Not sure yet why she suddenly turned on me, but I have a hunch it has something to do with today's posts... I'll reveal who else I think is infected after the vote is reached today. In the mean time, please everyone remember this: If I'm voted out and found innocent, Don't let Suze fool you again and pretend it was someone else who made her think I was infected and then try to get that person killed. If you kill me and I'm innocent, she is guilty. Period. No matter what she says.

Vote for Suze! She has a big wiener!

Proof that Ada masterminded the idea to kill Engofi.

I belive to see who is innocent and who is guilty here we have to look at each case seperately.

First person who I have suspected is Antres. I'm still not sure about her, but for now, there is an easier way to figure out her side besides voting her off, which we must try, since if she is our blocker we would be better off not losing her. She's also made herself a very central figure, which would be very dangerous if she was infested.

Next is Micheal. He seems to have been acting on Barney's word 100%. I say we leave him alone for now.

Next comes Barney. I believe he is also innocent, though perhaps not getting correct results.

Next is the fish. It all depends on Barney's results.

Finally is the rock. His infestation all matters on Antres side.

So, here's what I suggest we do. Vote of the fish today, and see his side. If he's infested, then we know that Barney gets his results in reverse. If not the whole plan is gone.

This leaves Barney investigates Antres. If she is proven innocent by his reversed investigations (which woul be a results of guilty, but we'd know it was innocent) then we voteoff the rock tomorrow.

If Barney is killed tonight, then we kill the rock tomorrow, no questions asked. That sounds fool-prrof to me, as long as the fishy is infested.

Everyone understand the plan? Any thoughts?

No Michael. No! You tell us who else you think is infected right now! If you are gonna tell Antares to speak out in the open, you do it too. Right now, you tell us who else you think is infected. If you wanna point a finger, then lets all start pointing right now. Anyone who plays that "I'll do it later" crap is trying to save their infected behinds. I got a list right here too, and I want to know how similar our lists are.

No one vote until he tells us who he thinks is infected! You all know if you are infected, and you know if you aren't. Now let's see what Michael has to say.

No Michael. No! You tell us who else you think is infected right now! If you are gonna tell Antares to speak out in the open, you do it too. Right now, you tell us who else you think is infected. If you wanna point a finger, then lets all start pointing right now. Anyone who plays that "I'll do it later" crap is trying to save their infected behinds. I got a list right here too, and I want to know how similar our lists are.

No one vote until he tells us who he thinks is infected! You all know if you are infected, and you know if you aren't. Now let's see what Michael has to say.

Well, I didn't want these people to vote against me, but you make a good point. Here are my hunches, especially in light that my beloved Suze has decided to turn on me:

1. Suze/Shadows: Don't let her fool you again and pretend it was someone else who made her think I was infected and then try to get that person killed. If you kill me and I'm innocent, she is guilty. Period. No matter what she says.
  2. Pedro/Edna: She's had quite the obsession with Cmdr. Antares from the beginning, even leading the call for her head the day Suze was almost voted out of the airlock. Was pedro infected during the night by Suze for being on to her? Or was pedro infected from the beginning and after not being able to turn people against Suze, converted her during the night? Maybe even tried to arouse suspicion towards her, convert her-then offer her up in a Rotrigous gambit. Either way, Irene's actions are suspcious and now she's wildly throwing about accusations once a day while staying quiet the rest of the day.
  3. Zepher/Ada: It was her plan to kill Engofi and it's conveniently swept under the rug by her and Cmdr Antares. If Suze is guilty, so is Ada. She is also very quick to jump on Cmdr. Antares's bandwagon.
  4. Darth Legois/Ivan: Amateur infected. Odd evidence sent my way by PM. Bad acting or noob mistakes, not sure. Either way, he's low on my trust list.

Oh, and I have a sneaking suspicion that if those four people are infected, perhaps our first innocent: Florentzia is not so innocent after all.

No offense guys, just trying to deduce things. Unfortunately, I've named most of the active voters, so it'll take everyone voting to save my megablocks today. :cry_sad:

In addition, my suspicion was that Suze turned on me because I went after pedro/Edna. I believe she may be the infected night killer and when I threatened her, Suze had to stop me. They need their night killer to win and usually Cmdr Antares pulls out all stops when cornered, which is why she's trying to feed you all her line of bull. I've very exhausted from all of this and must turn in. Please don't vote me, vote the love of my life: Cmdr. Suze Antares... :sadnew: ZZZzzzzzz

Well, I feel like I have been down this road before, and I really must say, it sucks just as much as I thought it would. Both Antares and Michael bring forth excellent points. He said, she said, this happened, that happened, he left up the seat, she always leaves it down....All I know is we need a vote. Based on all the information I have, some of it being private conversations with others, I choose:

Vote: Suze Antares/Shadows

You are good, very good. Most of my suspicions match up to what Michael also feels. But then again, so do ours. I feel that this is the way I must vote. AND, if I am wrong and Antares is found uninfected, because most all of my last minute information/confirmations are coming from a single source (look up one post), then I am sure that whoever the new night killer is for us un-infected will strike at Michael and leave nothing but a bloody, alien puss-like mess.

I have to agree that this is a tricky situation we are now in. The lovers are battling it out, and we are left to try and figure out which one is fighting on our side to get rid of the wicked wiener, and which one is lying desperately through their teeth. And I can tell you, it is hard to distinguish. :sceptic: Both crew members present a compelling argument, which makes it very hard for me to figure out which way I will vote. I am going to review some of the surveillance files before making my decision, as I think we really need to go by our own instincts here and try to avoid being swayed by the cases set forth by these two individuals. If we all vote by what we feel is right, then I think we will lynch the correct person, the one with the wiener. This whole situation needs to be solved now, we can't be putting it off for another day.

Well, I didn't want these people to vote against me, but you make a good point. Here are my hunches, especially in light that my beloved Suze has decided to turn on me:

1. Suze/Shadows: Don't let her fool you again and pretend it was someone else who made her think I was infected and then try to get that person killed. If you kill me and I'm innocent, she is guilty. Period. No matter what she says.
  2. Pedro/Edna: She's had quite the obsession with Cmdr. Antares from the beginning, even leading the call for her head the day Suze was almost voted out of the airlock. Was pedro infected during the night by Suze for being on to her? Or was pedro infected from the beginning and after not being able to turn people against Suze, converted her during the night? Maybe even tried to arouse suspicion towards her, convert her-then offer her up in a Rotrigous gambit. Either way, Irene's actions are suspcious and now she's wildly throwing about accusations once a day while staying quiet the rest of the day.
  3. Zepher/Ada: It was her plan to kill Engofi and it's conveniently swept under the rug by her and Cmdr Antares. If Suze is guilty, so is Ada. She is also very quick to jump on Cmdr. Antares's bandwagon.
  4. Darth Legois/Ivan: Amateur infected. Odd evidence sent my way by PM. Bad acting or noob mistakes, not sure. Either way, he's low on my trust list.

Oh, and I have a sneaking suspicion that if those four people are infected, perhaps our first innocent: Florentzia is not so innocent after all.

No offense guys, just trying to deduce things. Unfortunately, I've named most of the active voters, so it'll take everyone voting to save my megablocks today. :cry_sad:

In addition, my suspicion was that Suze turned on me because I went after pedro/Edna. I believe she may be the infected night killer and when I threatened her, Suze had to stop me. They need their night killer to win and usually Cmdr Antares pulls out all stops when cornered, which is why she's trying to feed you all her line of bull. I've very exhausted from all of this and must turn in. Please don't vote me, vote the love of my life: Cmdr. Suze Antares... :sadnew: ZZZzzzzzz

Well... This is a rather new development that these two are fighting... They've rather swayed throughout the game back and forth, but lets see.

Michael makes some excellent points and a list to boot. But so does Big Suze. Now, from what I can tell, both have been rather pointy, in the way of fingers, of course. Big Suze has escaped death time and time again throughout the game, without making much evidence, nor even killing an infected. So. From these deductions, shes either a very hasty person, or a wiener.

Although I'm not entirely convinced yet.

Although, shes the one thats been mostly pointing fingers, and all around transparent, laying the blame on others to get out of it. She's escaped death too.

Well, I feel like I have been down this road before, and I really must say, it sucks just as much as I thought it would. Both Antares and Michael bring forth excellent points. He said, she said, this happened, that happened, he left up the seat, she always leaves it down....All I know is we need a vote. Based on all the information I have, some of it being private conversations with others, I choose:

Vote: Suze Antares/Shadows

You are good, very good. Most of my suspicions match up to what Michael also feels. But then again, so do ours. I feel that this is the way I must vote. AND, if I am wrong and Antares is found uninfected, because most all of my last minute information/confirmations are coming from a single source (look up one post), then I am sure that whoever the new night killer is for us un-infected will strike at Michael and leave nothing but a bloody, alien puss-like mess.

This sure is an interesting point. However, Big Suze seems to be winning the airlock toss in numbers at the moment, so lets look at this logically:

-We vote Big Suze, she's a wiener.

-Big Suze is tossed, and she's not a wiener, and Michael bites the dust.

Seems to me we have little choice, the black hole is growing closer, and the AI is getting pretty bitchy lately, the quicker we get this over with and the wieners out of the airlock, the better.

I can't wait to plot a course to Eroticon VI...

Michael seems to have made the right deductions and gives the best evidence here. So...

Vote: LtCmdr. Susan Antares/Shadows