Sign in to follow this  
Swash Buckler

Pirate gunsmithy

1260202133m_DISPLAY.jpg

more pics from here:MyMocpage

For mr. Bonaparte if you see this- did you get my message since you didn't reply it :pir-hmpf_bad: i just asked what is the problem in mocpages pics since you seem to delete many of them without asking me?

Very nice, for some reason it reminds me of the scene in LEGO star Wars where your on Tatooine and there is a large tan staircase that you actually move form side to side with the force, but I digress.

I like the large amount of weapons you have lying around and the placement, it looks real. Very nice job on the inside as well, it looks like there is armor and maybe something else hanging back there.

Great job!

Very good MOC :thumbup: There's a lot of stuff going on there, just like it should be in a gunsmithy :pir-classic:

I like your windows a lot (how did you make them?). And also your lamp and ofcourse all the weapons.

Good job :pir-sweet:

Very good MOC :thumbup: There's a lot of stuff going on there, just like it should be in a gunsmithy :pir-classic:

I like your windows a lot (how did you make them?). And also your lamp and ofcourse all the weapons.

Good job :pir-sweet:

Windows? Well i use official legowindows that i have and none of them is seen in this pic- still thanks for a comment.

I love the simplicity of the stairs and the big arch.

This is actually loosely based on the pirate gunsmithy from the old pirate movie classic "Against all flags" 1952 :pir-blush:

Very nice, for some reason it reminds me of the scene in LEGO star Wars where your on Tatooine and there is a large tan staircase that you actually move form side to side with the force, but I digress.

I like the large amount of weapons you have lying around and the placement, it looks real. Very nice job on the inside as well, it looks like there is armor and maybe something else hanging back there.

Great job!

Oh that was not meaning but it is because of tan stairs i believe- checkout my link if you want to see more- there is blacksmith's full equipment back thee- Forge,bellows,anvil and grindstone....

A good MOC Swash Buckler :thumbup:

I really like all those weapon laying around,

but there are a lot of different weapons and some look a bit out of place there.

I also like your lamp and your anvil and bellows.

the Inventor

Windows? Well i use official legowindows that i have and none of them is seen in this pic- still thanks for a comment

I believe I saw windows in this MOC on your mocpage. Or was it something else?

A good MOC Swash Buckler :thumbup:

I really like all those weapon laying around,

but there are a lot of different weapons and some look a bit out of place there.

I also like your lamp and your anvil and bellows.

the Inventor

Like the spears and crossbows? :pir-sceptic:

Surprisingly enough many of them were still in use at least by pirate who used anything they can have in their hands :pir_laugh2:

I really like the "busy" feeling that this gives me. Lots and lots of little details.