Sign in to follow this  
Dr. Steve

Love and Way (part 1 of 3)

th_thindexedgif.gif 103d

My 3 Entry's for the PTV II tell a story.

The 1st (small entry) Captain Brick Beard falls in Love with the Governors Daughter and the War Ends

The 2nd (medium entry) The Wedding

Link

The 3rd (large division) The Honeymoon

Link

Captain Brick Beard has fallen in Love with the Governors Daughter and has asked for her hand in marriage.

They Agree and the war has ended.

dsc01910.jpg

Thanks to Theotters and Badboy for your suggestions and the kick in the pants to finish this

Edited by SlyOwl

I find this MOC a little bit boring. The medium MOC was very nice, this one is just a tiled baseplate with three minifigs on it. Maybe you could pose brickbeard as if he was kneeling to ask the governors daughter to marry him. You could put a trans clear gem in his hand to represent the ring.

I find this MOC a little bit boring. The medium MOC was very nice, this one is just a tiled baseplate with three minifigs on it. Maybe you could pose brickbeard as if he was kneeling to ask the governors daughter to marry him. You could put a trans clear gem in his hand to represent the ring.

Thats a greta Idea (he only has one knee...LOL) Just ran out of time.

I guess this works fine as an intro /first part to your story, but I still think you could have added some scenery to the MOC - it could have been situated in a room or hall of sorts... and then it would have been a perfectly fine Small division entry - after all, why enter it if it won't be subject to voting?

I guess this works fine as an intro /first part to your story, but I still think you could have added some scenery to the MOC - it could have been situated in a room or hall of sorts... and then it would have been a perfectly fine Small division entry - after all, why enter it if it won't be subject to voting?

Just to set the story (i thought I would have time to make it and I did not) :pir_bawling:

Looks like a have a few parts here at my office.....I will post a new pic ASAP

NEW PIC IS UP. Thanks for the Help

Edited by Dr. Steve

NEW PIC IS UP. Thanks for the Help

Bart's piece of advice really proved useful here. :thumbup: The window in the background sort of makes this look as if it were taking place in a Captain's Cabin, so I guess it's quite a bit more believable now. If you'd had some more time left, I would have totally spurred you on to check out the Captain's Cabin contest and use some inspiration for a little piece of appropriate furniture here, but... given the time you had for this entry, it is still a very nice improvement :) Good luck mate!