Sign in to follow this  
Angel

MOC Pirate Ship: The Black Heart Galleon

In my world, thats called AWESOME!, FANTASTIC!, WHOA! :pir-wink:

Thanks Curt! I think i did it everyone. I went back to plan A and may of been able to repair the ship. Some parts i couldn't find where they went but it was extremely minor and not noticeable on the ship. As long as i can use the darn thing and stick to the way it origianally was, it doesn't have to look perfect. I'll post some pics in a sec. It's in my room and there's no sun so the pics won't be perfect.

Okay here's the repair pics! :pir-cry_happy:

Picture562.jpg

Picture563.jpg

Picture564.jpg

Picture565.jpg

Picture566.jpg

Picture568.jpg

Picture569.jpg

SOME of the walls were still intact, and when i went to look at some of my pics from the video, i could spot the lego pieces easily on the walls. So they REALLY helped or, this would of been impossible. I think i know where the remains go, which are actually suppose to go behind the cabin side doors that open. Other than that...I can resume the first plan tomorrow. Whew!

Okay here's the repair pics! :pir-cry_happy:

Good job repairing her! Would be a shame to have lost it so early.. Try not to let it fall this time. :pir-tongue: get some string and attach it to some sturdy parts of the ship and tie the other end to the wall or table, that might help in case it starts to fall.. :pir-wink:

Anyway, Very cool ship... SOOOOO much better then what I could ever do with a ship. mine would end up looking like a ship wreck more then a ship. :pir-grin:

Good job repairing her! Would be a shame to have lost it so early.. Try not to let it fall this time. :pir-tongue: get some string and attach it to some sturdy parts of the ship and tie the other end to the wall or table, that might help in case it starts to fall.. :pir-wink:

Anyway, Very cool ship... SOOOOO much better then what I could ever do with a ship. mine would end up looking like a ship wreck more then a ship. :pir-grin:

Thanks Ryan! Well, the ship is originally built for Episode 3 of my Stop Motion Series. I need to make a board for my videos else where as here isn't the right place i don't think. You're right though Ryan, i'd prefer some sort of clear string or something so it doesn't show, but i don't have any. All my string is the original black lego strings. If i use that it'll show. I'll know what to do tomorrow though when the sun comes up this time. Sticking a block underneath the ship should prevent it from tilting over again. ^^

i'd prefer some sort of clear string or something so it doesn't show, but i don't have any. All my string is the original black lego strings. If i use that it'll show. I'll know what to do tomorrow though when the sun comes up this time. Sticking a block underneath the ship should prevent it from tilting over again. ^^

Well, Try going to Target or someplace that would have fishing line, its strong and is clear. it might still show up, but not as much. As any string would show up.

Well, Try going to Target or someplace that would have fishing line, its strong and is clear. it might still show up, but not as much. As any string would show up.

Ok :)

Angel, wow man congratulations on making such a beauty. I truly enjoyed your slideshow. What was the most difficult part to build for you? I just ordered my parts for 3 ships Im building; not as huge as your but still decent size. Is it just me or there really is something special about making your own MOCs? haha

Angel, wow man congratulations on making such a beauty. I truly enjoyed your slideshow. What was the most difficult part to build for you? I just ordered my parts for 3 ships Im building; not as huge as your but still decent size. Is it just me or there really is something special about making your own MOCs? haha

Hey gogobig! lol i like that name. I appreciate your comments. I think the most difficult part was the lower cabin and side doors. I feared my black pieces weren't going to make it, until i dissembled the upper cabin the first time it was created. This helped me out ALOT and actually allowed me to complete the larger lower cabin, and new, re-built upper cabin (larger). When you complete your ships, i'd love to see them! I don't know, but when you're creating your own MOC, it's fun. Because there's no instructions, and everything gets put into place by YOU. Your choices in every spot. To me, color is very important while building your own pirate ship. Build a ship with all of the lego colors at once, and you have a pirate ship that looks like it was processed at the Skittles factory. I have a thing for black/brown/dark grey pirate ships. :0) I'm trying to make unique stop motion videos very different from everyone else. Not a video with your usual male hero, and using the saaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaame background music, that POTC theme over and OVER....People like to see action, drama, comedy, and last but not least, things get blown up (destruction). I had a pirate ship get destoyed in one of my vids. It was two Brickbeard's Bounties infused together named "Jhaira's Bounty". LOL 6 hours of building fun, only to get blown up in a video in about a minute. ^_____^

LOL 6 hours of building fun, only to get blown up in a video in about a minute. ^_____^

Blown up? What do you mean?

Blown up? What do you mean?

The way i was saying it is, the character you see in my icon with black hair is Jhaira. She used her mechanical arm to launch missiles and destroy her ship. Then retired from being a pirate captain, because the girl with the blonde hair (Sera) rescued her. ..........................This is why i need to make a board to show you guys the two episodes that currently exist. They're 10 minutes long each. A fair length in time. I didn't want to make it yet til i have at least Episode 3 complete, which is currently under development.

The way i was saying it is, the character you see in my icon with black hair is Jhaira. She used her mechanical arm to launch missiles and destroy her ship. Then retired from being a pirate captain, because the girl with the blonde hair (Sera) rescued her. ..........................This is why i need to make a board to show you guys the two episodes that currently exist. They're 10 minutes long each. A fair length in time. I didn't want to make it yet til i have at least Episode 3 complete, which is currently under development.

I have my own forum, It has a brickfilm cat., I dont know if your talking about making a new Thread, or what? Theres also 2 very active Brickfilm sites: Brickfilms.com and Bricks in Motion. (mines not to active yet.. got to get it out there first.. :pir_laugh2: )

Very nice ship! very piraty :jollyroger: , I only miss a big pirate flag. The masts are on the right place and it's well-armed. I also like the fact that you can tore it apart a bit so you can get a look inside the ship (and cabin). Last thing: I should get rid of the small mast on the back of the ship because that was quite unusual at the time. Good luck with your movies and stuff :pir-sweet:

Very nice ship! very piraty :jollyroger: , I only miss a big pirate flag. The masts are on the right place and it's well-armed. I also like the fact that you can tore it apart a bit so you can get a look inside the ship (and cabin). Last thing: I should get rid of the small mast on the back of the ship because that was quite unusual at the time. Good luck with your movies and stuff :pir-sweet:

Hey Croissant! I am guessing you're referring to the 2nd time i build the ship where i posted the first, and second time images on the previous pages. With the mast on the back of another mast. Some friends told me about that. They said that mast looked like a giant flag than a sail because of the angle it was in. lol I also appreciate you taking the time to look at this titan! Yeah, it's important to have the ship come part. If it was all "Fixed", then my camera would have a harder time getting to a spot. lol. :P

Awesome creation: big, bad (referring to the Pirates, not the MOC :pir-wink: ) and well detailed!

If you would still decide to make pictures of it, don't forget to add them to the first post!

I saw this one when you introduced yourself. Now when I am reading all of this I can not enjoy more. This topic is like a great review with ship being destroyed, built again...Great looking ship, man!

Awesome creation: big, bad (referring to the Pirates, not the MOC :pir-wink: ) and well detailed!

If you would still decide to make pictures of it, don't forget to add them to the first post!

Hey Zorro. Yeah maybe a few pics here and there. I've wanted to upgrade this ship and make it even larger. But instead, i'd probably just disassemble it and rebuild into a whole new beast, but in the same colors. I don't know when that's going to be considering this ship has pieces from 6243, 6285 and 6286. Those ships are required soon to resume my films so SOMETHING's gonna go down with this thing. Originally the ship was designed for my films, and photo shooting to share it to you guys. If i hadn't ran into 101 Pirate Ships and met Captain Zuloo on Youtube, i wouldn't of been here today. :pir_laugh2:

I saw this one when you introduced yourself. Now when I am reading all of this I can not enjoy more. This topic is like a great review with ship being destroyed, built again...Great looking ship, man!

I appreciate that Milan! Lol. That was totally unexpected for it to just fall over like that. I didn't do anything at all on the 23rd but today i will be doing some filming. I'm feeling behind and i don't want my viewers thinking i quit my films. People usually do after 2-3 films. Not me! I need to start writing scripts down...I forget things way too easily!