Sign in to follow this  
Ryan_T

Trap

th_thindexedgif.gif 93d

Well, Here is my first vignette. Its on a 8x8 brick and needs some Imagination. :pir-wink: What I thought would be neat, is if everyone that posts, make a short story as to who the pirate is, and who or what set the trap for him. Just to get all of your imagination juices flowing. :pir-tongue: Of course, you do not have to, but I think it would be fun for everyone to read all the silly or practical story's you all can create. :pir-blush: Enough of my ranting, Here's the MOC.

12560245411_SPLASH.jpg

12560245422_SPLASH.jpg

12560245433_SPLASH.jpg

1256024540m_SPLASH.jpg

Visit the MocPages Page for Bigger pictures!

Ok, A little about the MOC.

1. It was made for Shannon Youngs Vignette/Diorama (Vig/orama) Contest. Which can be found here.

2. It was made around 3 in the morning in 10 minutes at the most. :pir-blush:

Hope you liked it.. And.. For those of you who ALWAYS want to find the frog.. It isn't HIDDEN this time. But, feel free to look for him. :pir-wink:

Sweet frog over there. I'm sure the captain thinks it's a green gem. :pir_laugh2:

Nice work on the greenery and SNOT water. :thumbup:

Good luck in the contest you've mentioned!

Sweet frog over there. I'm sure the captain thinks it's a green gem. :pir_laugh2:

Good luck in the contest you've mentioned!

:pir_laugh2: First person to make me LOL today. :pir-classic:

Thanks! And, did I ever find that gray frog in that MOC you PM'ed me about quite a while ago? I cant remember. :pir_wacko:

You didn't. :pir-laugh:

We should start that game again! I'm sure I will hide it better then this one. :pir-wink:

Hmm.. could of swore I did. :pir-blush: That Trans-Green frog has been in each one of my MOCs except for my first 3 or 4.. I plan to use him in ANY themed MOC, Star Wars, Pirates, City etc. ;) So it isn't just limited to the Pirate fans. :pir-look: