Sign in to follow this  
Zepher

Mafstraw Manor - Chapter 5 (Part B)

002.jpg

"Hum de hum um, Daddy's home!" said Thomas merrily as he walked through the foyer, knife out. "I wonder why old man Faisser has so many crates. He must be very lazy to not build us any furniture."

003.jpg

"Bum de bum bum, know who the killer is, bum de-"

BANG

Thomas hit the floor hard as the figure with the pan dropped it.

"That should stop him from hurting anyone for now." Said the figure.

004.jpg

"Now I'm getting out of here and as far away from danger as possible."

---------------------

005.jpg

A few moments later Rex appeared in the foyer.

"It's Saturday, around noon. We got here yesterday oat about this time. So much has happened since then. And I haven't even had a single drink. Something's wrong with me."

Suddenly he noticed the body on the floor.

"Thomas, my god, are you alright?" he exclaimed as he examined the body.

006.jpg

"He seems to still be breathi-"

007.jpg

The figure quickly took something out of Rex's pocket, and then dropped its own knife and picked up Thomas's.

"That should get rid of any evidence." It said happily.

008.jpg

----------------------

011.jpg

"You ran to the Servant's Quarter's too?" asked Rudy.

"If I hadn't run here, I wouldn't be here," replied Athranhart coldly. "It seemed like the safest place, farthest from the kitchen."

"That was my reasoning too," replied Rudy as they heard a noise and both tensed. Johnson and Florence appeared together from around the corner.

012.jpg

"What's happening out in the house?" Asked Rudy quickly. "Where are the others?"

"I don't know." Said Johnson sadly. "I just don't know."

"What do we do now?" asked Florence.

"Protect ourselves, and figure this damn thing out," announced Athranhart. "Thomas and the Father and Morrison aren't here. We can finally have a reasonable conversation. We need to get everything straight, and figure out whose killing us."

"And what's going on with that sound in the kitchen," reminded Florence.

Only bolded characters on the Character list may post in this topic.

Cast of Characters:

060-1.jpgLord Athranhart (A Lord) - Striker

063-2-1.jpgMme. Florance (World Famous Chef) - Zapper Brick

057-1.jpgCheif Morrison (Cheif of Police) - Jimbutcher

058-2.jpgSrgt. Johnson (Retired Army Srgt.) - Miccacol88

063-1.jpgAmelia Warhog (Famous Fighter Pilot) - Hewkii9

059-1.jpgProf. Rudy (Prof.) - Bob the Construction Man

061-1.jpgRex Harbor (Party Man) - Eskallon

056-1-1.jpgFather Clarance (Priest) - Draggy

062-2-1.jpgJimmy Thacher (Matinacne Man) - Ricecraker

061-2-1.jpgThomas Baker (Lawyer) - ImpShadows

062-1.jpgLord Gregor (Lord) - Zepher

MaptoMafstraw.jpg

Enjoy!

-Zepher

Edited by Zepher

They killed the boy?

When I find out who did this... Let's just say that justice will prevail. :hmpf_bad:

We have tme to mourn the lives lost later, but now, we have to stop whoever is doing this.

They killed the boy?

When I find out who did this... Let's just say that justice will prevail. :hmpf_bad:

We have tme to mourn the lives lost later, but now, we have to stop whoever is doing this.

I agree. Hmm, Morrison said Thomas has a clean record. That just confirms my Ten Little Indians-theory.

I agree. Hmm, Morrison said Thomas has a clean record. That just confirms my Ten Little Indians-theory.

You guys are in different areas of the house. you can't hear each other. Just try to phrase it a little differently next time, that's all :wink:

Edited by Zepher

You guys are in different areas of the house. you can't hear each other. Just try to phrase it a little differently next time, that's all :wink:

Sorry, Almighty Voice.

Uh, yes, as I was saying......Morrison was speaking so loudly, that I could hear him from over here.

Is that fine, Almighty?

I would like to take out the book I've been holding as a weapon, and use it as a shield.

If any butcher-people come after me, I'm well prepared. I propose we search the rooms in the servants quarters. Anyone have any idea which room we should look into first?

I would like to take out the book I've been holding as a weapon, and use it as a shield.

If any butcher-people come after me, I'm well prepared. I propose we search the rooms in the servants quarters. Anyone have any idea which room we should look into first?

Clarance's? :sceptic:

You all enter the father's room, which you already searched yesterday.

You find the room ransacked, as you left it when you left it about an half an hour ago. The knife is missing of course, almost everyone is carrying their knives on them at this point, and a rug is now in place over the floor. The cloaks of a priest are thrown around, along with various crosses, rosaries, and other assorted clergymen objects. Clarence's room seems like a simple enough room.

Suddenly you hear a loud bang from the kitchen, and then the grating on wood on tiles.

Wait everyone, I was on the radioshow, "What's that Sound?", so I can tell what it is!

Hmmm, judging by the wood on tile sound, it sounds like someone just pushed a table up against the door of the basement!

Anyway, it appears that this room is clear, how about we go check out Warhog's room, since she isn't here right now. It will be easier to check the rooms of those who aren't here, so that we can search undisturbed.

I would like to go and search Amelia Warhog's room.

Anyone care to join me?

Anyone care to join me?

I would like to come too, please.

Anyone care to join me?

I don't suspect her of anything. I think you're grasping at straws, sir. I also have a gut feeling that our killer is male. I can't really explain it, but I'm fairly certain of it.

I have broken free of my bonds after much work. I had the luck of finding an ax in one of the crates! I now have a weapon, and a why out of this damn basement. i'll make a break for it after lunch, so none of them are around.

Including him.

Where did you find that?

Anyway, I'd like to go to the basement door and attempt to move the table

Forget searching rooms, they might need our help.

Rudy walks towards the kitchen when they hear Amelia cry out.

"Search Rexie's body and room! Look for his bullet!"

The greoup stands quietly for a moment, unsure what to do. Then Rudy continues his walk towards the kitchen. He is about to enter the kitchen when the group hears a swooshing sound. A kinfe flies out of the kitchen and lands with a thud in Rudy's chest. They hear a crazy voice shout "STAY AWAY!"

Florence, Johnson and Athranhart grab Rudy's body and run back to his room, where they lay him on the bed and take out the knife.

"He's alive, but not well," observes Florence. "What's are next move. There's now, if my calculations are correct, two madmen in the house bent on killing us."

RUDY, YOU ARE NOT WELL ENOUGH TO POST CURENTLY, BUT STILL QUITE ALIVE.

Oh no, Rudy!

I don't think this knife wound is fatal, but I have a feeling he won't be running any time soon.

Maybe some of us should stay here with Rudy, and some of us should go investigate...

... Erm... I'm willing to go into the unknown, for I love a good mystery! :sweet:

Who will join me?! :sweet:

*trips over himself and falls to the ground*

... Ignore that... But I really do love a good adventure! :blush:

Athranhart pokes his head out of Rudy's room and looks around. He then ventures into the hallway in the servant's quarter's, and then into the foyer. He can not hear a sound coming from the kitchen. He peers around the door and is greeted with an empty room.

I would like to head back to the room now that I've looked around.

Well, guys, it's safe out there. No sign of anyone.

I'd like to go back out to the foyer.

Athranhart quickly leads the group into the kitchen, where they shove the table out of the way. Light floods into the basement and the four other members of the party come up, looking scared but happy. As they walk up the stairs a clock on the floor above them, assumedly, chimes ten times.

"It looks like it's time for bed." Says Father Clarence, before they all walk over the servant quarters and into their separate rooms.

SEND IN YOUR NIGHT ACTIONS

Sign in to follow this