The Penguin

The Penguin's Batman Minifigures. )

Liked it very much! Clock is indeed a very good character you made. Also i like catwoman. Are you gonna make all the 60's characters? Maby the heroes/allies?

Great job, can't wait for more!

Thank you, very much, colleague-villain! ) :laugh::thumbup:

Well, I doubt that all, but I think I've alredy done most of them. ) :classic:

Well, that's a good point actually. ) I think I nedd to switch on good guys now. ) Otherwise, our victory will be too easy! ) :laugh:

Amazing! The Clock King is my favoutrite from this batch. He looks so accurate! :thumbup:

The others are perfect too, as always.

Very well done! :sweet:

Thank you, ADHO15! ) :classic::thumbup:

You're very kind as always. ) Yes, the Clock King turned out to become a really nice minifig! )

Thanks again! I hope you won't be dissappointed by the upcoming parts! )

Excellent work, as usual. I just love all of these so far, as there is such a great level of customization here.

I also noticed you painted Irina Spalko's torso red, to represent another Russian woman. Was that intended, from one Russian fig to the next?

Excellent work, as usual. I just love all of these so far, as there is such a great level of customization here.

I also noticed you painted Irina Spalko's torso red, to represent another Russian woman. Was that intended, from one Russian fig to the next?

Thank you very much! ) :classic::thumbup:

I'm glad you liked my minifigs. )

Yes. ) I deliberately used that particular torso. ) :classic:

Ladies and gentlemen! I also would like to ask you for some help. I'm running out of ideas what characters to make next, so I would be mostly grateful if you could recommend any! ) :classic:

Good day, ladies and gentlemen! ) :sweet:

Ladies and gentlemen! I also would like to ask you for some help. I'm running out of ideas what characters to make next, so I would be mostly grateful if you could recommend any! )

My dear Penguin, it was bound to happen sooner or later! :tongue:

How about (straining here, very hard, to the extent of my batman character knowledge): The Monk, The Terrible Tiro, Ratman, Prothimous (that guy who dressed kinda like a knight (wait, why am I explaing a Batman character to you? :grin: )), Red Hood, Man-bat? Sorry if I have mentioned some you've previously done, but I loss track :tongue: !

Hi guys!

This is my first post on the forum. I am from Hungary, and I am a fan of Batman (and my favourite character is the Penguin too). I really like your custom figs, Penguin. I think you should make Nostromos from the Animated series, Dr Hugo Strange, False Face(from the 60's series or comics) Killer Moth and Louie the Lilac.

Edited by Nute Gunray

My dear Penguin, it was bound to happen sooner or later! :tongue:

How about (straining here, very hard, to the extent of my batman character knowledge): The Monk, The Terrible Tiro, Ratman, Prothimous (that guy who dressed kinda like a knight (wait, why am I explaing a Batman character to you? :grin: )), Red Hood, Man-bat? Sorry if I have mentioned some you've previously done, but I loss track :tongue: !

Thanks a lot for your suggestions! ) :classic:

Ha! You're reading my mind about the Monk! ) You'll see him pretty soon. ) :wink:

I'll take your suggestions into account. )

How about a Bane figure with the BrickForge Proton Pack?

Sounds nice. ) I'm not sure I know what you're talking about, but I'll check it, i guess. ) Thanks! ) :classic:

Hi guys!

This is my first post on the forum. I am from Hungary, and I am a fan of Batman (and my favourite character is the Penguin too). I really like your custom figs, Penguin. I think you should make Nostromos from the Animated series, Dr Hugo Strange, False Face(from the 60's series or comics) Killer Moth and Louie the Lilac.

Welcome to EB, Viceroy! ) :sweet::thumbup:

Please check the appropriate forum "Hello! My name is....." where you'll be able to tell a bit about yourself. ) :classic:

Hungary, a wonderful country! ) :thumbup:

Thank you very much for your kind words. ) I'm glad to see that there's another Batman 60-s fan and I was just about to start making Lilac. ) :tongue: You guys amaze me! )

Please, feel free to leave your comments, suggestions or any questions! ) :sweet:

Good day, ladies and gentlemen! ) :sweet:

Edited by The Penguin

Now, ladies and gentlemen! ) Here's another portion of minifigs, not 60-s though. ) It features some less known villains, but I hope you'll like them still. ) :classic:

The Red Claw is here. ) No, she's a woman! :laugh: I deliberately used that head to show here m-m-m-m-m..... "manly" appearance. ) :sweet:

batmans-femme-fatales-20090824032334114-000.jpg

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

Niccolai Tepes aka The (Mad) Monk, the second vampire in my bat-collection. ) :classic::thumbup:

Themonk.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

Bang! Deadshot is here! The second most accurate assassin in all of DC Comics, so watch out, Batman! )

Deadshot-1.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

Now, comes Count Vertigo. ) They could've given him more time in BTAS! ) :classic:

Count_Vertigo.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

12.jpg

The greatest assassin in all of DC Comics, Deathstroke. ) Well, for this version I mixed several of his images together. ) :classic:

Deathstroke.jpg

Deathstroke.JPG

13.jpg

14.jpg

15.jpg

I hope you liked that part! ) :classic:

16.jpg

Thank you for yopur attention, ladies and gentlemen! ) :classic:

Any comments, please? ) :sweet:

The Monk is fantasticly done (as are the others, but The Monk is my third favourite villian (after Ventriloquist and Scarface (should I can't those as two seperate ones, or not)))! I'm glad you chose one of my suggestions! :classic:

Very good figs as always :thumbup: I really like count Vertigo. He is a very good character, and his voice actor from the TAS was Michael York(alias Nuvo Vindi)! Red Claw is very nice, and I like the others too.

OFF

I wrote my introduction if anyone cares about it.

The Monk is fantasticly done (as are the others, but The Monk is my third favourite villian (after Ventriloquist and Scarface (should I can't those as two seperate ones, or not)))! I'm glad you chose one of my suggestions! :classic:

Thank you. ) :classic: I'm glad you liked that one. ) Well, he was pretty easy to make but still he turned out to become a nice fig, indeed. ) :classic:

Well, to my taste it's better to say just Scarface (and Ventriloquist). Because after Wesker's death, Scarface managed to find another 'assistant' pretty fast. ) :classic:

Very good figs as always :thumbup: I really like count Vertigo. He is a very good character, and his voice actor from the TAS was Michael York(alias Nuvo Vindi)! Red Claw is very nice, and I like the others too.

OFF

I wrote my introduction if anyone cares about it.

Thank you, Nute Gunray! ) :classic::thumbup:

Really? It's the same person? I never knew it! ) :thumbup:

Good day, ladies and gentlemen! ) :classic:

Brilliant, Penguin! :thumbup:

Red Claw looks very good compared to how she does in the series. I haven't come across the others, but they also look very accurate to the pics you've provided.

I would have preferred Deathstroke to be blue and red, as that looks more like the pics. I don't know anything about him, so it doesn't matter. :tongue:

I'll find some more for you to do today. :wink:

Keep it up. :classic:

Edited by ADHO15

Brilliant, Penguin! :thumbup:

Red Claw looks very good compared to how she does in the series. I haven't come across the others, but they also look very accurate to the pics you've provided.

I would have preferred Deathstroke to be blue and red, as that looks more like the pics. I don't know anything about him, so it doesn't matter. :tongue:

I'll find some more for you to do today. :wink:

Keep it up. :classic:

Thank you very much, ADHO15! ) :classic::thumbup:

Well, I'm quite sure you'll meet Count Vertigo pretty soon in BTAS. ) :wink:

Yes, and thanks for helping with characters choice! I already have all your suggestions on the list. ) :classic:

Ladies and gentlemen! ) I would also very much like to thank LuxorV, for the honor he'd given me by awarding me the "customizer" title. I shall do my best to keep the level so that none of you is dasappointed! ) :sweet::thumbup:

Edited by The Penguin

Good part Penguin! Love the figs as always. Can't wait for more.

Thank you! ) :classic::thumbup:

I hope you'll like the upcoming portion as well! ) :sweet:

Another portion is here! ) :classic::thumbup:

Now thanks to you and ADHO15 especially, I've swithed to BTAS series. ) So here're some characters from that universe. ) :classic:

First comes Daniel Mockridge, Edward Nigma's boss, who paid for his overconfidence in himself. ) :classic:

iysswayr4.jpg

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

Pamela Isley (aka Poison Ivy) before her transformation. ) :classic:

pp21.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

BTAS Robin! A boy wonder, indeed! ) :classic:

iysswayr23.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

tlatu26.jpg

9.jpg

Anthony Romulus in his werewolf form. ) :classic:

motw7.jpg

13.jpg

14.jpg

15.jpg

Well, strictly it's not a minigigure, but still..... Joker's Laughing Fish! )

10.jpg

11.jpg

12.jpg

I hope you liked that part, ladies and gentlemen! ) :classic:

16.jpg

Any comments, please? ) :classic:

Edited by The Penguin

Any comments, please?
More nice characters of the famous saga!

However, I wouldn't use so much contrast on these pictures. Maybe this link (in Russian) will give some tips? (Though i do know you've left DB)

WOW Penguin :oh:

I love all of these :wub:

Great work! :thumbup:

Looking forward to seeing more! :classic:

CommanderFox

Edited by CommanderFox

More nice characters of the famous saga!

However, I wouldn't use so much contrast on these pictures. Maybe this link (in Russian) will give some tips? (Though i do know you've left DB)

Thank you. ) :classic:

I'll have a look, may be useful.

WOW Penguin :oh:

I love all of these :wub:

Great work! :thumbup:

Looking forward to seeing more! :classic:

Thanks a lot! ) :classic:

I'm glad you liked those. )

Love them all! Robin and the laughing fish are great. Love it, love it!

How many lego minifigures do you have :tongue: .

Can't wait for more!

Thanks a lot, colleague-villain! ) :thumbup:

Ha-ha! ) :laugh: I really don't know. ) Or you mean just Batman ones? ) :classic:

A new bunch may be coming pretty soon. ) :classic:

Wow, how could I miss this thread! :oh3:

Your Batman minifigures are amazing, The Penguin!

You've made so many in such a small amount of time!

Your painting is getting much better, too!

I especially like the laughing fish - they just look so funny! :laugh:

One thing I would suggest is using a different color background for the white minifigures - your white makes the minifigs too bright to see clearly.

Other than that, keep up the good work! :thumbup:

Wow, how could I miss this thread! :oh3:

Your Batman minifigures are amazing, The Penguin!

You've made so many in such a small amount of time!

Your painting is getting much better, too!

I especially like the laughing fish - they just look so funny! :laugh:

One thing I would suggest is using a different color background for the white minifigures - your white makes the minifigs too bright to see clearly.

Other than that, keep up the good work! :thumbup:

Thank you very much, Pi! ) :classic::thumbup:

I sure hope so. ) :sweet:

Yes, I'm thinking about that Perhaps black one'll be better. ) :classic:

Thanks, the new portion is on it's way! )

A very nice collection of batman figures, nice job penguin.

Thanks a lot. ) :classic:

Well, the new part is soon to come, I hope. ) It all depends on Brickforge now. ) :classic:

Thanks a lot. ) :classic:

Well, the new part is soon to come, I hope. ) It all depends on Brickforge now. ) :classic:

Really? Would there happen to be a Proton Pack in that order? :tongue: