Sign in to follow this  
The Penguin

The Penguin's Castle Minifigures..... )

Ladies and gentlemen! ) As promissed, I present ypou my castle minifigures tread, where I'll be bosting my Castle minifigs for my upcoming Erathia project. ) :classic:

I shall be very grateful to you for your ideas and suggestions about the characters I should make. ) :classic::thumbup:

Let's start, then? ) :classic:

Today I'll present you my orc minifigures. ) :classic:

Meet The Greens a typical orcish family! ) :classic:

The elder son has a vile nature, good appetite, one eye and three teeth! ) :grin:

1.jpg

2.jpg

The younger son is not that strong as the elder one, but still pretty mean. ) :classic:

3.jpg

4.jpg

The Father of the family is a real orc warrior! Having survived many battles with the crownies he still has one monster he can't defeat.....

(Please, note his mongolian-style looks. :classic: )

5.jpg

6.jpg

..... his wife! The orc Matron. ) What a beauty! ) :wub::laugh:

7.jpg

8.jpg

"Ok, dear! Let's not take harsh actions! I'll get you that new dress!" :laugh:

9.jpg

The Greens. ) But somebody is missing.... ) :classic:

10.jpg

Oh, it's the family's black sheep! The middle son! Who works in show business in the Kingdom. ) :tongue:

11.jpg

12.jpg

Crownie Lord: "Dance you orc! Dance!"

13.jpg

But an orc always remains an orc! So don't make them angry! ) :laugh:

14.jpg

I hope you liked that part! ) :classic:

15.jpg

Thank you for your attention, ladies and gentlemen! ) :thumbup:

Any comments, please? ) :classic:

Edited by The Penguin

I saw you say you'd be having another series of minifigure moc's, but I didn't expect them this quickly! :tongue:

They're all great, especially the father Orc! As soon as i saw him I immediately said Genghis Khan!

I saw you say you'd be having another series of minifigure moc's, but I didn't expect them this quickly! :tongue:

They're all great, especially the father Orc! As soon as i saw him I immediately said Genghis Khan!

Ha-ha! ) :laugh: Well, I had them ready! ) :classic:

Thanks! ) I'm glad that you liked them! ) :thumbup:

Good day, ladies and gentlemen! ) :classic:

Really nice work with these, The Penguin! I love the little changes like the eye shadows, arm markings, and the lipstick on the female Orc. Also, great job using the upside-down scarf piece for the hat. It's a very effective technique. The Jester is really nice too.

Nice job with these! :thumbup:

Really nice work with these, The Penguin! I love the little changes like the eye shadows, arm markings, and the lipstick on the female Orc. Also, great job using the upside-down scarf piece for the hat. It's a very effective technique. The Jester is really nice too.

Nice job with these! :thumbup:

Thank you very much, Inconspicuous! ) :classic::thumbup:

I'm glad you liked those. ) Please, feel free to check the tread later, when, I'll be posting more minifigs. )

Thanks again! )

Brilliant, Penguin! :thumbup:

Those face and arm details are perfect! Did you paint a red and blue jester's outfit? Beautifully done.

I can't wait to see what you come up with next. :sweet:

What a charmingly dangerous family the Greens are. :classic:

I love the tattoos. :wub: The father looks like a baaad baaad man and the dress with scarf combination works superbly with the momma.

That orc in show biz is a brave one indeed. It took a lot of guts to tell his family of his career goals and I'm glad he's not letting anyone mess up his dreams. Especially not a piece of Crownie trash. :-D

My only suggestion would be to add a baby orc using the dwarf legs lol

Good stuff.

ORC!

Brilliant, Penguin! :thumbup:

Those face and arm details are perfect! Did you paint a red and blue jester's outfit? Beautifully done.

I can't wait to see what you come up with next. :sweet:

Thanks a lot! ) :classic:

Yes, it was pretty hard to paint it properly, I must say. )

The next part has already been done and is waiting to be presented to you, ladies and gentlemen! ) :classic::thumbup:

What a charmingly dangerous family the Greens are. :classic:

I love the tattoos. :wub: The father looks like a baaad baaad man and the dress with scarf combination works superbly with the momma.

That orc in show biz is a brave one indeed. It took a lot of guts to tell his family of his career goals and I'm glad he's not letting anyone mess up his dreams. Especially not a piece of Crownie trash. :-D

My only suggestion would be to add a baby orc using the dwarf legs lol

Good stuff.

ORC!

Ah, Jebediahs! I was wondering what such an orc like you would say about my minifigures. ) And I'm glad and proud that you liked them. ) :sweet:

You seem to be very fond of crownies, aren't you? ) :laugh:

Ha-ha, thank you very much for the idea! I should really make that! ) :classic:

Thanks again! ) :classic:

I love these! How did you make the faces. The oldest son, dad and mom look like modified regular orc heads. But the jongest son's head doesn't look like the regular orc head. Did you decal it or something?

My favorite is the momma orc. She looks very evil. I would suggest adding a little sister to the bunch. A very evil little sister in pink.

Ladies and gentlemen! ) I present you my new portion of minifigs! ) :classic:

I've taken into account the requests of Jebediahs and badboytje88, so I created a rather mean-looking orcish kid. ) :classic:

("J" stands for Jebediahs) :laugh:

1.jpg

2.jpg

Aw-w-w-w-w! ) Look! His first armor! ) :wub:

3.jpg

Now some high-society ladies from my Castle collection! ) :classic:

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

General pic: :classic:

7.jpg

And now the fig, I'm really proud of! ) :cry_happy: A wraith from Heroes of Might and Magic III! ) :classic:

(I don't think there exists a higher resolution.)

wraiths.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

Scared? )

Comments are very welcome, ladies and gentlemen! ) :classic::thumbup:

Edited by The Penguin

Oh my gosh LOL ahahahahaha ahahaha I laughed a lot when I saw that kid. He's great rofl! I've got to come back to him...

That wraith looks perfect. I've always felt the orginal skeleton head was too happy and the newer ones too "alive" with their glowing eyes for when I wanted a skull to represent a non-living/non-undead fig. The darkening of the eyes is a good idea.

Not the most attractive bunch but for humans those women look decent. Jeb doesn't descriminate because of race ;)

HahAHAHAHA memories from me youth. That kid looks great! haha priceless. Good job, Penguin.

ORC!

Oh my gosh LOL ahahahahaha ahahaha I laughed a lot when I saw that kid. He's great rofl! I've got to come back to him...

Um, thanks! ) :classic: I'm glad you liked him. (Or her? How can you ever tell? :tongue: )

That wraith looks perfect. I've always felt the orginal skeleton head was too happy and the newer ones too "alive" with their glowing eyes for when I wanted a skull to represent a non-living/non-undead fig. The darkening of the eyes is a good idea.

Ah, thanks again. ) :classic::thumbup: There's also another version of the skeleton head, but I don't really like it. ) :classic:

Not the most attractive bunch but for humans those women look decent. Jeb doesn't descriminate because of race ;)

:laugh:

HahAHAHAHA memories from me youth. That kid looks great! haha priceless. Good job, Penguin

Thank you. ) :classic: Please feel free to check the tread again in some time. ) :thumbup:

Edited by The Penguin

Ladies and gentlemen! ) :classic:

I'm proud to present you my new castle minifigs update. ) I hope you'll like them! ) :classic:

A female alchemist. :classic:

(Nothing unusual but the cape. I just like the look of her. :classic: )

10.jpg

11.jpg

Who said flick-fire missiles are uiseless? ) :sweet:

12.jpg

13.jpg

The fig, I just love! ) :wub::blush: Bracada mage from Heroes of Might and Magic III! ) :cry_happy:

Sorcerer1.jpg

wizard-anim.gif

14.jpg

15.jpg

16.jpg

I hope you liked those! ) :classic:

17.jpg

Any comments, please? ) :classic:

Edited by The Penguin

That mage is great! Which face has it?

The use of the flick-fire missile is also very nice.

Loving the mage! Although I think you mixed up a Might & Magic game for a Heroes of Might & Magic game - since one is an RPG and the other is more of a strategy game. :wink:

The ladies are great as well, even though their dresses could use more variation.

That mage is great! Which face has it?

The use of the flick-fire missile is also very nice.

Thank you very much! ) :classic::thumbup: It's Lockheart's face from HP. )

I love the Mage and the Baby Orc. May we be seeing a comic with these in soon? Or atleast 'Penguins Castle Village'! :wink:

Thanks a lot! ) :sweet:

Oh, yes, I guess so. ) The subtitle about Restoration of Erathia is not here for nothing..... ) :wink:

The mage is absolutely a masterpiece. The cape and staff is greatly done, and the wraith is truly creepy :tongue:

Thank you. ) :classic: I'm glad I managed to give you those feelings..... ) :classic:

Loving the mage! Although I think you mixed up a Might & Magic game for a Heroes of Might & Magic game - since one is an RPG and the other is more of a strategy game. :wink:

The ladies are great as well, even though their dresses could use more variation.

I love you, Sandy! ) :wub:

Of course, I didn't mix up the two great games. I deliberately wrote HMM III, because thought it was a more recognizable name. ) I'm very glad to find another person who remembers the great MM series, milady! ) :thumbup: Those were the days! ) :cry_happy:

Sure. ) It's just generic characters. ) The 'personallized' characters are to come..... ) :classic:

Hello Penguin. I just want to say your figs are outstanding! BTW, could you tell what sets did the green jester suit come in? I have never seen it.

Hello Penguin. I just want to say your figs are outstanding! BTW, could you tell what sets did the green jester suit come in? I have never seen it.

Good day, Jar Jar! ) :classic:

Thank you very much. It's not from the set. It's my custom-made minifig made from the Castle line jester. )

Please feel free to check the tread again sometime. ) :classic:

Nice job on the decals, if I am correct.

Yes you are correct. It's nice job. ) :tongue::laugh:

But these are not decals. ) I don't normally use them. I rely on my painting skills. ) :classic:

God minifigs!I love all orcs and a mage.He is awesome!

You are too kind. ) Thanks. ) :classic:

Offtopic: For your information, Republic of Bashkortostan is part of the Russian Federation. ) :classic:

Edited by The Penguin

Man I love HoMM3! And your works looks really good (The Mage is masterpiece indeed!)I hope you will continue this series and someday I will see here my favorite units from Conflux- Psychic and Magic Elementals!

And this adorable kid... Don't give him more suggar, ok ? :wink:

Edited by Lordofdragonss