Sign in to follow this  
Dragonator

Mystical Castle - Day 3

So far, what are the votes count? Perhaps, the oh mighty one that is residing above could give us a tally.

He has - check the previous page :wink:

I would implore you to make up your minds! It is clear that if we come to no consensus buy nightfall, the Ambassador will probably go after me in the dark and lonely hours, since he has singled me out :cry_sad: And I am but a simple friar with no means of earthly protection :sadnew:

Isn't it fascinating that we have no investigators to reveal any actual evidence? You know they would have investigated me, but they can't speak up for they fear the scum driven mob that attempts to kill me.

Then people try to say they are voting based on evidence, yet there is none. Those people are openly lying and know they are. If you look at their words, you can see it too.

Remember it. Bring them to justice.

I would implore you to make up your minds! It is clear that if we come to no consensus buy nightfall, the Ambassador will probably go after me in the dark and lonely hours, since he has singled me out :cry_sad:

To do what? Protect you? Even Lady Harcourt, despite her loyalty to her evil husband, will have to admit that I did no harm to her, yet it is documented that we spent the night together. Do you sincerely believe that the loyal citizens are so foolish as to believe your false claims of danger?

And I am but a simple friar with no means of earthly protection :sadnew:

You are but a false profit and liar who will be remembered for your actions against this Alliance.

My loyalty will be shown, one way or another.

Then people try to say they are voting based on evidence, yet there is none. Those people are openly lying and know they are. If you look at their words, you can see it too.

To do what? Protect you? Even Lady Harcourt, despite her loyalty to her evil husband, will have to admit that I did no harm to her, yet it is documented that we spent the night together. Do you sincerely believe that the loyal citizens are so foolish as to believe your false claims of danger?

You think that all these people are Dragons? Are those who are voting for you?

And syes, I'm afraid that you did not actually spend the night with me, but rather stayed outside my room, which is why I didn't notice you. Sorry. It is much like you are unaware of who blocked you this night.

And you may stop bringing up my husband. I admit I was deadly wrong, but I was not on his side, and you know that. Te chances that we were both without allieance is very slim, actually, I do not think it is possible, or else we'd be a third party and be proclaimed to have allience to each other.

I would implore you to make up your minds! It is clear that if we come to no consensus buy nightfall, the Ambassador will probably go after me in the dark and lonely hours, since he has singled me out :cry_sad: And I am but a simple friar with no means of earthly protection :sadnew:

This has made up my mind. He has not singled you out rather defended himself against a blood-thirsty mob led by dragons, Which you are apart of.

I am fairly confident the Ambassador is Innocent. Also yes Magic is bad, Unless used for Good and not Evil

Vote: Svelte/Francis the Friar

This has made up my mind. He has not singled you out rather defended himself against a blood-thirsty mob led by dragons, Which you are apart of.

I am fairly confident the Ambassador is Innocent. Also yes Magic is bad, Unless used for Good and not Evil

It is clear that the theological discussion we have been having, as instigated by your King himself, who stated the principle that all magic is anathema, is above your head.

Why you would think I, who did not vote for the Ambassador in the first instance but reasonably asked for further evidence from some other person before making up my mind, is some kind of Dragon I do not know. I certainly haven't freely admitted to wandering around bedding other men's wives or casting magic in the dark midnight hours like the Ambassador has!

I pray for your confused soul.

Why you would think I, who did not vote for the Ambassador in the first instance but reasonably asked for further evidence from some other person before making up my mind, is some kind of Dragon I do not know.

Because you're a dirty dumpster full of lizard poop. (:laugh:) :sadnew:

I pray for your confused soul.

No, I pray for your's, greasy Friar, or should I say, frier. :hmpf_bad:

Yes, unlike some who vote and unvote on a whim, and then revote again :hmpf:, I actually took time to ask logical questions and think about the implications before casting my vote.

It seems a chill wind blows through this draughty castle, in these days where those who speak their mind truthfully can be so easily turned on by the thoughtless lackeys of a self-confessed sinner and magician.

And yet, in fairness to the silent crowd, I shall refrain from further comment and invite the others to speak their minds. Praise be!

Yes, unlike some who vote and unvote on a whim, and then revote again :hmpf:, I actually took time to ask logical questions and think about the implications before casting my vote.

Are you looking for a problem, Friar? :hmpf_bad:

Alright, here's my honest opinion, the real one, I think we should wait for more evidence overnight to see if anything bad pops up about the AMbassador. If he does something wrong, we kill him.

We shouldn't waste our votes on him. Let's nab the greasy frier. :tongue:

I am torn.

I know magic is now forbidden, the King decreed this. However, I'm not sure that Vipont is using his magical abilities for evil. I do not know what to do, but I do know something...I'm hungry, when's lunch?

I shall also refrain from voting for now.

Please exaplin your vote. Other than simply saying you agree with Sirion. I have to say that the Friar seems much more innocent than Sirion at this point, to me at least. The Friair was not the one who started voting for Sirion. He waited. And then asked for reasoning. And only after much time did the Friar decide to vote for Sirion, after actually viewing facts.

Sirion, on the other hand, is going after the Friar becuase he wears a hood. Should we go after all the knights as well, becuase they have access to armor? This is a silly accusation.

Why so quick to aid him? Do you really, truly believe in his innocence, or are you defending a fellow traitor? The Friar has done nothing wrong to throw suspicion on himself, nothing at all, yet you insist that it is the other way around, that the Friar has somehow been stirring up trouble, and Vipont is completely innocent?

We need a single vote to get rid of this traitor Vipont, and at the very least, his death will give us the answers we need. Killing the Friar will provide with nothing, other than his own allegiance. Vipont's death will tell us many things about who's who, especially those who were "quick to vote for him", us so called dragons, and those who truly believe that Vipont is helping us. Either way, we get answers, and I'm prepared to take my own part of the blame if he is innocent.

Are you looking for a problem, Friar? :hmpf_bad:

Alright, here's my honest opinion, the real one, I think we should wait for more evidence overnight to see if anything bad pops up about the AMbassador. If he does something wrong, we kill him.

More evidence? What more do you need? :wacko: We must kill someone, or it will be a shot in the dark again!

That's true... I don't want to risk being killed randomly tonight, so...

Sorry, Sirion, I like you, I really do, you're a nice man, but I don't want another guranteed innocent dying.

Vote: Ambassador Sirion Vipont/ImperialShadows

(Here's to prove that you can survive every game!) :tongue:

Today, a crime has been committed, a murder. It was instigated by a small group who relied on mob mentality to succeed. They worked very carefully: planting the seed, watering it, watching it grow, bring it to fruit. They have managed a small success, they have now deprived the loyal citizens of much needed protection and paved the way for their own evil magician to run rampant over you.

But all is not lost.

Their victory came with a price, for it was hard to gather enough support for their cowardly actions without exposing themselves to future scrutiny.

They will come to you tomorrow, crying and acting surprised that I was loyal. They will say they didn't know, they couldn't know, they only wish they could take it back, but they can't, and they don't mean a word of it. Do not fall for these lies.

Those who instigated this crime should be brought to justice, and only the loyal citizens can do that. Read this day carefully. See who made ridiculous claims, contradicted logic, and relentlessly called for my execution.

Remember that Simon the Librarian didn't seem overly concerned that the sorcerer was evil yesterday, nay, he didn't think anything of it at all and tried to speculate, despite his learning, that a sorcerer might be good and wizard might be bad. Remember that he called for my death early on, but then tried to hide for a while before finally revealing himself with his vote.

Remember that Friar Francis whipped up his sermons for the same purpose, but was too cowardly to vote until he knew it was a certain thing. Watch him as he defends himself claiming that he isn't to blame, it's magic that's bad, not him. Except you will know that he lies, for I will be found loyal and serving the Alliance. He cares not for the Alliance, he cares for his own evil plans.

Remember the others, the weak, the foolish, the easily led. They were taken down this road and will continue to be as the days progress. They will hurt the loyal citizens at every turn because they are unable to see the truth.

And finally, remember my words, for they were the only truth you saw this day, and they are the only truth you have to go on tomorrow.

I have served nobly and honestly, and I am proud of that. Some of you have seen the truth and not given in to the mob. I applaud you and hope you will have the strength to continue the good fight without me.

Watch everyone. Read everything. Notice who works together and who works against the good.

Deal with the scum.

Oh, and Agnes, you don't want to see another guaranteed innocent dying? You're about to with my death. You chose poorly, you gave in to them. If you are simply a loyal fool, learn from this. If you're scum, I hope you rot in hell.

But... But...

I'm just the stupid, young, uneducated maid! :cry_sad:

Sirion, please don't yell at me! I'm very fragile! :look:

I have a feeling that if I change my vote again, the voice in the sky is going to boot me off a cliff.

I don't know who to believe!

Peter! Who is my maidly vote going to? :sing:

I have got a bad feeling about this, if what Siron said turns out to be true... Do we have any other suspects except magic wielders? I remember someone saying another magic color, and I think it was black...

Agnes, start dealing with it, and believe in what you think its right. For the past few hours, you have been switching sides as if you are switching clothes. Even though we servants and maids are not really educated, but at least have some basic common judgement, shall we...

I am sorry to see our dear Ambassador go. You shall be missed dear friend.

Agnes, your erratic voting has made you very, very suspicious.

Please exaplin your vote. Other than simply saying you agree with Sirion. I have to say that the Friar seems much more innocent than Sirion at this point, to me at least. The Friair was not the one who started voting for Sirion. He waited. And then asked for reasoning. And only after much time did the Friar decide to vote for Sirion, after actually viewing facts.

Sirion, on the other hand, is going after the Friar becuase he wears a hood. Should we go after all the knights as well, becuase they have access to armor? This is a silly accusation.

It makes more sense. Not just because the Friar wears a hood. :laugh::wacko:

Any smart dragon would not vote right away.. but rather wait till the end.

The only real "Evidence" I can find against the Ambassador is this. :sceptic:

if he was such a threat to the Dragons, they would have killed him last night instead of killing poor Gilbert, since we figured out yesterday that he is the Wizard. So it seems logical to me that he wouldn't be killed by one of his own.
Why so quick to aid him? Do you really, truly believe in his innocence, or are you defending a fellow traitor? The Friar has done nothing wrong to throw suspicion on himself, nothing at all, yet you insist that it is the other way around, that the Friar has somehow been stirring up trouble, and Vipont is completely innocent?

We need a single vote to get rid of this traitor Vipont, and at the very least, his death will give us the answers we need. Killing the Friar will provide with nothing, other than his own allegiance. Vipont's death will tell us many things about who's who, especially those who were "quick to vote for him", us so called dragons, and those who truly believe that Vipont is helping us. Either way, we get answers, and I'm prepared to take my own part of the blame if he is innocent.

More evidence? What more do you need? :wacko: We must kill someone, or it will be a shot in the dark again!

I've been defending him all day! :wacko: I don't like it when Dragons pick on innocent people... :hmpf_bad:

I'm 99% Sure he is innocent. But in my opinion we can't risk losing him if hes innocent.

No I'm not a traitor. :hmpf_bad:

If the Ambassador is proven innocent tomorrow you'll be the first person I vote for. :knight:

That's true... I don't want to risk being killed randomly tonight, so...

Sorry, Sirion, I like you, I really do, you're a nice man, but I don't want another guranteed innocent dying.

Vote: Ambassador Sirion Vipont/ImperialShadows

(Here's to prove that you can survive every game!) :tongue:

You're a nice man so I want to kill you? That makes sense.... *huh* There's no guarantee a innocent person will be killed tonight it could be a dragon too right? Still I don't want to convict the Ambassador, I don't feel there's anything besides circumstantial evidence.

Peter! Who is my maidly vote going to? :sing:

I wouldn't vote Sirion but that just me...Choose what you wish my dear.

Today, a crime has been committed, a murder etc. etc. etc.

Blah blah blah, I didn't see you pouring your heart out like that when we found out that Ethel was innocent all along yesterday. Your death won't bring the castle tumbling down upon us either, no matter what your allegiance might be. Hypocrite.

I do sincerely hope that my suspicions of you were right, but since you opted to call me and the others who suspected you fools, scum, weak and whatnot so many times, I don't pity you the least. Aggression is responded with aggression, Wizard.

Blah blah blah, I didn't see you pouring your heart out like that when we found out that Ethel was innocent all along yesterday. Your death won't bring the castle tumbling down upon us either, no matter what your allegiance might be. Hypocrite.

Blah blah blah, indeed.

Thank you for showing your true lack of concern for the Alliance, Rohipnol Rhodesia Rumplestiltskin Rhubella Reubenesque WHATEVER. :wacko:

Honestly, it's a lovely name... For a disease. :hmpf:

Mid day was approaching, and the people of the castle decided to quickly break for luncheon. Food was served in the dining room, and then the people made their way back into the hall to continue with their discussions.

I have a feeling that if I change my vote again, the voice in the sky is going to boot me off a cliff.

You may continue to change your votes until a majority is reached. After that, voting will end. I would still like to stress that only vote when you are very certain of your vote, as rash voting leads to mistakes when people decide to change their minds. Remember, voting continues for the full length of the day, so there is no rush.

Vote Count

Ambassador Sirion Vipont (ImperialShadows) - 9 Votes (Ricecracker, Sandy, I Scream Clone, Sir Dillon, Escape the Fate, Quarryman, Svelte, JimButcher, Striker)

Francis, Friar (Svelte) - 1 Vote (ImperialShadows)

Non-Voters - 10 People (Stash2sixx, TinyPiesRUs, Alice, Zepher, professor flitwick, WhiteFang, Darth_Legois, Bob the Construction Man)

A majority vote of 10 is needed to convict.

Vote Count

Ambassador Sirion Vipont (ImperialShadows) - 9 Votes (Ricecracker, Sandy, I Scream Clone, Sir Dillon, Escape the Fate, Quarryman, Svelte, JimButcher, Striker)

Francis, Friar (Svelte) - 1 Vote (ImperialShadows)

Non-Voters - 10 People (Stash2sixx, TinyPiesRUs, Alice, Zepher, professor flitwick, WhiteFang, Darth_Legois, Bob the Construction Man)

A majority vote of 10 is needed to convict.

Oh good, it's almost over, isn't it? I can't imagine any remaining scum not wanting to take advantage of the opportunity to finish the job, so I'll be very interested in who casts that last vote.

Of course, I can hope that the locals who haven't voted, and even those who realise their mistake in voting for me, will rally for the cause and stop this crime before it happens.

I guess it's time to sit back and watch.

Here we witness the truth. Pay close attention.

Hmm... It's only a matter of a single vote before Ambassador Sirion Vipont from Dromindur is cast dead...

I have a thought, but its only a matter of my own view without any others influence me. I was wondering since Sirion has eliminated that Sorcerer, are we very sure that there are only 2 magical wielders in this castle?

My only concerns now, apart from Sirion, who else do we suspect? Shall we explore some other possibilities too, and keeping Sirion close to us. I must admit that he is famous for his silver tongue. Then again, I don't want to cast my vote based on my past grudes in my past/future lives with him... If I were to cast my very vote right now, I will support Lady Rohesia's theory on the King's claim..

I believe the Friar is not the one, with the hidden hood that is walking around last night.. I am fairly confident about this info.. that this mysterious person had just shared with me...

In that case, dear Peter...

Unvote: Ambassador Sirion Vipont/ImperialShadows

I realize that because of this choice, you are probably going to go after another helpless maid, but I don't have proof that's he's scum, and neither do you people.

This is my final vote, and I will not be changing it. :sadnew:

My only concerns now, apart from Sirion, who else do we suspect? Shall we explore some other possibilities too, and keeping Sirion close to us. I must admit that he is famous for his silver tongue. Then again, I don't want to cast my vote based on my past grudes in my past/future lives with him... If I were to cast my very vote right now, I will support Lady Rohesia's theory on the King's claim..

If we can vote off Vipont, once his identity is revealed we should be able to learn a lot about going by who voted and who didn't.