Sign in to follow this  
CommanderFox

MOC: AT-DW

indexed.gif

Well I was MOCing around the other day with my 10195 set and came up with this!

I call it the AT-DW (All Terrain Dog Walker) :laugh:

The name is kinda random I know :laugh: but I got the 'dog walker' part, from how it would move, if it where real.

Compared to the AT-AP, AT-TE and the AT-OT, this moves alot faster :grin:

Figs: 1 Clone Pilot. 1 Clone Gunner.

Front:

september_09_175.jpg

Side:

september_09_173.jpg

Back:

september_09_187.jpg

Pics aren't that great sorry :blush:

More pics of it Here

I hope you enjoy it :sweet:

CommanderFox

Edited by KimT

That side shot makes it look like Gible from Pokemon.

I haven't built my 10195 yet but I can't wait too.

Nice Work.

That side shot makes it look like Gible from Pokemon.

I haven't built my 10195 yet but I can't wait too.

Nice Work.

:laugh: is that bad?

It's a really great set!

Thanks

Good MOC, but take better pictures and replace those dreadful hex-guns or whatever they're called with ball turrets, but thats my opinion. Overall :thumbup:

you mean the chain-gun thingys? well I didn't think of changing them to ball turrets...I'll try it tomorrow and put a pic up of it k :sweet:

sorry about the pic quality, I don't have a very good camera :sad: but i'll try to get better ones tomorrow :classic:

CommanderFox

I think clearer pictures are needed, adn is that a sinlge rear leg? How does it walk?

I think clearer pictures are needed, adn is that a sinlge rear leg? How does it walk?

Yes sorry about the pics :blush: I'll try to get better ones soon.

Yes that is one leg at the back. The front two go forward then the back one comes up and pushes off, then the front go forward and so on, if you get what i mean.

Sorry I can't explain it much better.

CommanderFox

Cool MOC, but to make it better maybe you could give the guy on top a turret of something with a bit more firepower. KA-BOOM!

I agree, and he looks a bit vulnerable to me. Thinking about it, so does the pilot. Great work, though. With just 10195, you say? Well, this means :thumbup:

great moc CommanderFox! The three legs are really cool but I don't know how great it would be at walking. The cockpit is great and you have made good use of the top of it with the gunner up the top. The two turret look really cool and would be menacing to see in real life.

Great work

I agree, and he looks a bit vulnerable to me. Thinking about it, so does the pilot. Great work, though. With just 10195, you say? Well, this means :thumbup:

Yes the legs probably would be vulnerable :blush: . Actually its only made from the AT-OT parts, so none of the parts are from the Dropship :grin:

Thanks! :sweet:

I really like that side shot. :blush:

Thanks! :sweet:

great moc CommanderFox! The three legs are really cool but I don't know how great it would be at walking. The cockpit is great and you have made good use of the top of it with the gunner up the top. The two turret look really cool and would be menacing to see in real life.

Great work

Thanks! :sweet: it doesn't really walk, it more runs... Yeah i might try moding the top gun, maybe into more of a single strong gun.

I hope it would be menacing :grin::laugh:

CommanderFox