Sign in to follow this  
SlyOwl

Pillage the Village II: Coming soon...

Oha, sounds interesting. Last years version was no option for me, because there was no really good amount of bricks in my collection.

That could be a very busy time, hope I find it.

No no, it's called "Pillage the Village II", so different name. Different concept? You'll know in 5 days :pir-sweet:

:pir_laugh2: I love replies like these, you admins must be having fun keeping everyone in suspense. :pir-grin:

We can always keelhaul the admins alltogether of course. And keep keelhauling untill we have the answer! :pir-devil:

Nah, that would waste the surprise.

I think our only option is to wait 5 long days... :pir-cry_sad:

No doubt it will be something spectacular!

Awesome! :thumbup: I might enter if I have a good idea, but I'm quite discouraged to enter due to all the incredible entries last time. :pir-blush:

Can't wait to see the entries, though, considering they were all so great last time! :pir-sweet:

I am also very curious about the concept.

I was right! I new this would come back. :pir-sweet:

I am joining this no doubt.

Now you did not! :pir-tongue:

Just wait till ye fellas all feast yer eyes on the prize pool!

Oh yes PTV is back !!

This contest is my favorite (maybe because it's the first I entered ?)

PS: Slyowl, I really like your announcing pic, the pose of the pirate is great, so the piece used as arm ! :wink:

Great to see it coming back for another year. Nice work on the promo poster btw! :pir_laugh2:

I have to enter this time.

Although I've never made a MOC in my adult life, it would definitely be fun to try now - I have enough Pirate LEGO but I don't think I have enough bricks in general

Edited by Lorentzen

I had fond memories of building and entering this last year. I never got my entry for the large entry finished- hopefully i'll be able to do much better this year.

:)

Edited by RichardAM

Men, imma new in this forum, btw i am in... i have low experience in doing pirate MOCs and as a photographer D=

Btw, ill try my luck =D

You know the rule: Never shot is always missed?

Welcome to Eurobricks mate! Have you already introduced yourself here? :pir-classic:

Good luck with your MOCing and photographing! I'm sure you will get some awesome experience here.

Have fun!

I'm glad to see that I'm not the only new member that finds now the perfect time to join! :pir-grin:

Sadly, and quite obviously, too, I missed the first Pillage the Village contest, and from experience I know that watching a spectacular challenge such as this unfold is not nearly as much fun as participating. Like everyone else, I can't wait to find out what this interesting new twist will be!

I think our only option is to wait 5 long days... :pir-cry_sad:

I think that you forgot the arts of bribery and blackmail :pir-devil:

I'm a politician if you ever saw one.

Just wait till ye fellas all feast yer eyes on the prize pool!

I got a felling that there might be a Blackseas Barracuda in that prize pool :pir-tongue:

I got a felling that there might be a Blackseas Barracuda in that prize pool :pir-tongue:

*drools*

I would never have a chance of winning it, but oh man I would love to own this ship...

And I think you aren't the only one! :pir-grin:

I can't wait! :pir-sweet:

I would never have a chance of winning it, but oh man I would love to own this ship...

I don't think that I have a great chance at winning either. I know a lot of people who would kill for a ship as nice as the BSB.

I can't wait to see the details! Sounds like more good pirate fun. I'll have to dust off the troops and the bricks and see what I can do to compete in this legendary challenge. Last year's entries were amazing and more than a little intimidating but nothing ventured nothing gained.

Hehehe...start saving up bricks boys and girls, since this competition will be huge!