KimT

Chrome Darth Vader Raffle

Congratulations Dutch Rebel and to the rest of you lucky, lucky people!

Much kudos to the top MOCers too :wink:

Wow, I can't believe my name is on the list! :grin: What a great surprise :laugh:

Thanks KimT, your present spree is most welcome! Congrats to DutchRebel, and hope everyone else will get their names up one of these days!

Cheers

Thor

Congrats to the lucky raffle winners.

What a nice surprise including those Bag Charms as well.

Wow I can't believe I won! As a winner I guess I'm supposed to thank some people: first of al thanks to KimT for organising the raffle and of course thanks to al EB members that voted for me! I hope I inspire the kids to use their creativity and imagination while building Lego.

May the force be with you!

DutchRebel

Wow I can't believe I won! As a winner I guess I'm supposed to thank some people: first of al thanks to KimT for organising the raffle and of course thanks to al EB members that voted for me! I hope I inspire the kids to use their creativity and imagination while building Lego.

May the force be with you!

DutchRebel

haha, no one voted for you, it was a raffle. You won by chance. KimT drew your name from a hat.

haha, no one voted for you, it was a raffle. You won by chance. KimT drew your name from a hat.

Oh a lot of people did vote for my MOC! (I recommend you to read the previous pages) I didn't say they voted for me as a winner... and for the speech: I hope you know the expression: 'sense of humour'.

OMG !

I discoverd this topic a few minutes ago after reading the frontpage.

I'm pleased to see that some people like my MOCs. :classic:

Then, I read the latest page... :cry_happy:

I know I'm late for the raffle BUT I still wanted to acknowledge the excellent work of Anio and his superb Star Wars MOCs - UCS TIE, Podracer and AT-TE. He also gets extra credit for having worked with a friend to produce detailed and professional instrcutions for the TIE and Podracer (including a piece inventory), and just to top it all off he's quickly and helpfully responded to my messages when I've been trying to source the parts to make my own copies of the MOCs - superb guy, and a credit to the AFOL community !

Dr. D.

I'm very touched by your words... cawa.gif

Edited by Anio

Congrats to all eight winners, especially DutchRebel. A great MOCer and lucky. :thumbup:

It's so awesome when Santa gives out presents like that. :sweet:

I still need adresses for amateurnewbie and Glacharcheo.

You have until next Friday to pm me your adresses or you'll forfeit your prize.

Oh a lot of people did vote for my MOC! (I recommend you to read the previous pages) I didn't say they voted for me as a winner... and for the speech: I hope you know the expression: 'sense of humour'.

Gotcha, i guess I misunderstood you as you misunderstood me, since I misunderstood you :cry_happy:

I meant no one voted for you, when I thought that you thought that the we voted for the winner.

I know people voted for your MOC's, they are really good.

Just a huge misunderstanding, my apologies.

I was on vacation and didn't have Internet, and I just now found out I won. Did I forfeit my prise for being late?

Nope.

Just send me your adress and I'll make sure you get your prize.

Gimme a few minutes to fix your pm access.

My picks:

5. Piranha's Steampunk X-Wing.

4. BaronSAT's Imperial Shuttle.

3. Dutchrebel's Plo Koon JSF.

2. Thire5's Venator.

1. Cavegod's UCS TIE Defender.

EDIT: Oops, I guess I was a little late...sorry...

Edited by Kirk0007