sarabob

Daily Mirror Star Wars giveaways

There are plenty of other English people around to ask. Or you could wait and see if your country has them. :classic:

No worries mate I wasn't asking you to secure any for me - I live in the UK! :wink:

I've agreed to help out someone if I can but can't make any promises due to the potential clause problem; I won't have the opportunity to travel a few places like you might.

Edited by pedro

I really like the look of that collector box.

Good idea all around LEGO, though shame not coming to Australia.

You want one of each as well? Well, I'm already getting them for KimT and WhiteFang, I might as well help you as well. :tongue:

The Mods will be internally grateful! :tongue: I really don't want one. But could I get one if I wasn't a Mod Or are the Mods just special like that? Hope you guys enjoy your sets from ADHO15.

I don't think I'll be able to handle anymore, though. There are plenty of other English people around to ask. Or you could wait and see if your country has them. :classic:

Oh, well: anyone else who may help other EU non-UK citizens out there?

PM me, thanks! :tongue::thumbup:

No worries mate I wasn't asking you to secure any for me - I live in the UK! :wink:

I've agreed to help out someone if I can but can't make any promises due to the potential clause problem; I won't have the opportunity to travel a few places like you might.

I know. That was just a general comment in the same post. :classic:

The Mods will be internally grateful! :tongue: I really don't want one. But could I get one if I wasn't a Mod Or are the Mods just special like that? Hope you guys enjoy your sets from ADHO15.

I wasn't showing any favouritism to the EB staff. I saw KimT ask, and then WhiteFang and ImperialShadows followed. I'll be buying about 8 newspapers tomorrow, so I think that's enough. :tongue:

Plus, it can't hurt to get in the staff's good books. :wink::grin:

Hmmm... I wonder will the Irish Daily Mirror be doing this in conjunction with Smyth's Toys like last time?

The sets will be available from tomorrow in Ireland also. Purchasers of the newspaper will need to bring the coupon to Smyths on the same day, each day as before. There is no mail-in offer unlike last time.

I know. That was just a general comment in the same post. :classic:

I wasn't showing any favouritism to the EB staff. I saw KimT ask, and then WhiteFang and ImperialShadows followed. I'll be buying about 8 newspapers tomorrow, so I think that's enough. :tongue:

Plus, it can't hurt to get in the staff's good books. :wink::grin:

Very kind of you.

The sets will be available from tomorrow in Ireland also. Purchasers of the newspaper will need to bring the coupon to Smyths on the same day, each day as before. There is no mail-in offer unlike last time.

You have to go each day? I can't just go when it ends and collect them all together? :oh3:

In that case, I probably won't be able to get them all for you three. You'll have to decide between you who I should get them for. I want one of each of the promos, and if it's only one per customer, the max I'll be able to get each day will be two or three. Sorry. :sad:

Very kind of you.

Thanks. The plan's falling apart a bit now though. :tongue:

Edited by ADHO15

In that case, I probably won't be able to get them all for you three. You'll have to decide between you who I should get them for. I want one of each of the promos, and if it's only one per customer, the max I'll be able to get each day will be two or three. Sorry. :sad:

Thanks. We can sort it out later, once you have them. No worries about it, I won't fight with KimT and Shadows for it. :tongue:

Seriously, thanks for helping. :thumbup:

Thanks. We can sort it out later, once you have them. No worries about it, I won't fight with KimT and Shadows for it. :tongue:

Seriously, thanks for helping. :thumbup:

No problem. :classic:

I'll get what I can and then, as you said, sort out the ones I have.

There is no mail-in offer unlike last time.

A have not seen that information yet. Are you sure? The details still have not been released about it yet.

I would be very surprised if there is no mail order offer as then so many readers would miss out. Who has the time to go to the stores every day for a week!!

The whole offer is in the same format as last time with the sets, the box and stickers. That had a mail offer.

I think you might be wrong on this one Dfenz. I certainly hope you are. :classic:

Im so happy how the UK always gets Giveaways and Promontional stuff beore the US and some European countrys, its about time. :thumbup:

Im so happy how the UK always gets Giveaways and Promontional stuff beore the US and some European countrys, its about time. :thumbup:

If we get more offers like these you could even say it makes up for the high prices.

Edited by Skipper 24

A have not seen that information yet. Are you sure? The details still have not been released about it yet.

I would be very surprised if there is no mail order offer as then so many readers would miss out. Who has the time to go to the stores every day for a week!!

The whole offer is in the same format as last time with the sets, the box and stickers. That had a mail offer.

I think you might be wrong on this one Dfenz. I certainly hope you are. :classic:

Theres the website: Link

Ill search for the Mail order option...

Theres the website: Link

Ill search for the Mail order option...

nothing on the mirror site about mail order but I 99% sure it will be an option

Going by the city theme promo they did, you could get the daily paper for 30p = 1 free set each day

Or you could collect all the tokens and mail in with cheque for (I think was around) £6.99 to cover fees which is where they make their £££

City promo was ELC and Woolworths (latter now extinct)

SW promo is WH Smith and Toysrus - these are not exactly 10 to the penny stores in the UK

(My nearest TRU is 90mins drive :sceptic: , I have a WH Smith :thumbup: , but its closed Sundays :cry_sad: )

That would be a great pity for those of us living out here in the Sticks!

I can get a set for KimT.

You have to go each day? I can't just go when it ends and collect them all together? :oh3:

Thanks. The plan's falling apart a bit now though. :tongue:

[/]

Could you get me a V-19 torrent and the Stap, and the mini clone walker ? :tongue:

Edited by captainrex66

Is there an fellow UK member who can help me get the sets (I only want the three sets with minifigs).

I will offcourse pay back all the costs and give something extra as way to thank, custom figure, regular SW figure...

Thanks anyway.

Damn I hate these exclusives.

these dont look that great imo. The imperial one looks like something built from left over castle pieces and the clone walker looks just like a small version of the battle pack one. The only good one is the stap which is the only one thats a real vehicle. Its strange that they're only available in the UK at the moment

I remember last time on the website there was no mail in offer but i the actul paper there was and you had to send it to the adress on the paper. I might get one today.

I have today's Daily Mirror. It says that each set must be picked up on the day it is released. For example, I can get today's Imperial Speeder Bike today at Toys'R'Us or WHSmith, but tomorrow I can only get the Clone Walker.

However, you can send five DIFFERENT vouchers with a cheque for

Edited by ADHO15

I have today's Daily Mirror. It says that each set must be picked up on the day it is released. For example, I can get today's Imperial Speeder Bike today at Toys'R'Us or WHSmith, but tomorrow I can only get the Clone Walker.

However, you can send five DIFFERENT vouchers with a cheque for �5.99 payable to 'MGN Ltd' to claim the six toys and the collector's box. The address will be printed next week. The closing date is Friday 25th September. Allow 28 days from the closing date for delivery.

The poster and stickers will be inside next Saturday and Sunday's papers.

Is that clear with everyone? :classic:

You're alright. It's easier for me to just mail-in five coupons and get his whole order. Thanks anyway.

Thanks for that. Cheques will be in the post! :-)

EDIT: 6 minutes too slow ^^

I'm going to try my luck today and see how many I can get. It feels mean towards all the little children who want one but i'm only doing it for fellow Eurobrickers who can't get to a store. I don't know what my local WHSmiths staff are like so here's hoping that they don't mind a bit of rule bending! Plus, my town is small enough that I might know one of them :thumbup:

Edited by chris_austin