Sign in to follow this  
MicVash

BrikWars Defined

I never have any body to play brikwars against. Even though this is EURObriks, I can't find anybody near me in the Mid-Wist in the U.S.A. :sadnew:

Are you kidding? Search the BrikWars forum. Some people interested in BrikWars live there.

This is my favorite game! I play it all the time! My army is 200 different pirates, each unique. Plus the Skulls Eye Schooner and 13 different custom ships, including the Flying Dutchman. The custom ships are 100% custom, even the hulls. And 300 land cannons. I always win. :tongue: maybe I'll post it sometime. First I need to get a camera...

Edited by Legomaster34

ahh jifel and pesgores! nice to see im not the only brikwar's person here. anyway brikwars is an awesome game i would recomend to anyone.

:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

So you know about the â–²? ?

â–²? ? Umm... No... I should?

Anyway I still trying to encourage my friends to play with me... I found just one person to play- My friend, but I always loss with him, so it's not so fun :/

Here is a photo of my latest Brikwars battle: http://lordofdragonss.deviantart.com/art/B...-wars-125195275

Edited by Lordofdragonss

â–²? ? Umm... No... I should?

Anyway I still trying to encourage my friends to play with me... I found just one person to play- My friend, but I always loss with him, so it's not so fun :/

Here is a photo of my latest Brikwars battle: http://lordofdragonss.deviantart.com/art/B...-wars-125195275

You should know about the â–² if you are lurking for some time now on the forum.

BTW, your battle looked nice but you have a confusing battlefield.

BTW, your battle looked nice but you have a confusing battlefield.

Dont take that personally, Pes hates all battlefields that lack studs.

Battle looks good, random and hopefully full of carnage!

And the Triangle is a "Brikfaith", called triangulism, where the deranged cultist(s) believe that everything comes from the triangle. I am personally a "dice-worshipper" so to speak, where my illogically high number of sixes crushes all opposition.

Several of my minifigs even claim to "see the dice rolling", but they are probably insane.

bw_failure.jpg

jifel

And the Triangle is a "Brikfaith", called triangulism, where the deranged cultist(s) believe that everything comes from the triangle. I am personally a "dice-worshipper" so to speak, where my illogically high number of sixes crushes all opposition.

Several of my minifigs even claim to "see the dice rolling", but they are probably insane.

Sounds fun! Let's make religion war now! (Lolz)

Previously battle was just for test a battlefield and warmachines. I can't wait real big battle on 20th... Four players- three armies- Long, boring... Big fun! Wish me luck many Sixes!

BTW I registered on Brikwars forums today, now I'm waiting for E-mail to activate my account...

I take no credit in the creation of this, it belongs to someone else, but I'm not sure if anyone here is familiar with this site and set of rules. It's a very detailed LEGO Wargame, but makes battling quite fun because of the thoroughness and creativity. Just take a look at this colorful online rulebook. There are also available, Stat Cards for your Minifigs that are quite neat. I think it would be interesting if people would come up with the Stats for their own Sig Fig here at EuroBricks.

There is also a page of links to other LEGO Wargames. There's some Minifig, Pirate, Medieval Fantasy RPG, and Mech sites.

The creator of all this has also worked for LEGO as a concept artist and has some illustrations of the LEGO Knights Kingdom Set.

There are also some cool LEGO drawings to download too. I'm quite fond of this one.

hero_800x600.jpg

I remember this much, made a giant army of Space Pirates

While browsing the web I saw this amazing looking wargame, resembling a LEGO Warhammer. If anyone is at all interested, I suggest reading the Rule Book, it sounds really fun! I think everybody should try this game, as it inspires you to MOC and play with LEGO. If this is in the wrong section, please move it. Have fun!

I have never played the game, although I read through the rules a whole bunch of times. I'm afraid that I just don't have a good size army that would actually stand up to anything. :blush: BTW: A BrikWars topic can be found here. However, I would love to see a renewed interest in BrikWars here on Eurobricks, because it really is a great game.

Seriously? You post a new thread when there is a pinned one directly above it?

I'm very sorry about that, I didn't notice it. Please close this thread, or merge it with the existing topic.

Actually, The pinned topics are greatly ignored, because they are just right there at the top, and you scroll down to all the topics and completely miss them. (That's what Hinckley said. Or some other staff-member said it.) True, he could have done a search, but he was probably excited about the website that he logged in to Eurobricks and posted this topic before looking at the pinned topics. :tongue:

Told ya so! :tongue: Pinned topics are very often ignored.

I'll merge this. :wink:

No it doesn't. What make you think it has? Have you seen it?

i most certainly have not. muffianman appears to be hallucinating; maybe we should get him medical help.

Sign in to follow this