Sign in to follow this  
MagPiesRUs

Noir Mafia: The Conclusion

BannerShrink.jpg

IMG_3279.jpg

Christopher Tortellini/NewRight stood in the Aventine.

"Is everything ready?" he asked.

"Yes sir."

"Excellent. Dish it out."

IMG_3244.jpg

"Here you go Father. Your meal is ready."

Father Walters/WhiteFang's face lit up, "May the lord smile upon you son."

IMG_3242.jpg

"Mmmm. Delicious."

IMG_3245.jpg

*Ratatatatatat!*

"This gravy is divine!"

IMG_3246.jpg

*Ratatatatatat!*

IMG_3247.jpg

*Ratatatatatat!* Father Walters finally realised what was going on, and quickly dived behind a table.

IMG_3248.jpg

Christopher Tortellini had been killed. He was a humble Townie.

IMG_3252.jpg

The hitman looked around, "where did that damned priest go?"

IMG_3253.jpg

Walters had turned to the only thing he could still trust - he climbed up the chandelier.

IMG_3254.jpg

Eventually the hitman found him however, and began to open fire.

IMG_3257.jpg

*Ratatatatatat!*

IMG_3258.jpg

Unfortunately, a few shots in the back put the poor priest off balance.

IMG_3260.jpg

Father Walters fell from the chandelier, dead. A Grim fate indeed. He was a member of the Town.

IMG_3261.jpg

Sal/Striker congratulated himself on a job well done, "Where are the others?" he wondered.

IMG_3265.jpg

Aida/Alice strolled along the street with a smile on her face.

IMG_3280.jpg

She suddenly stopped at the sight of Hawks Diner. She suddenly thought back at something that had happened last week. That horrific event that had changed the city forever.

IMG_3281.jpg

*A man had approached the mayor from behind, gun in hand. She hadn't quite caught sight of the man's face*

IMG_3284.jpg

IMG_3289.jpg

*A gunshot had rang out. BANG!*

IMG_3311.jpg

*Gloria had tried to run*

IMG_3313.jpg

*The killer didn't want any witnesses. BANG!*

IMG_3314.jpg

*Aida had seen a man leaving the scene of the crime*

IMG_3328.jpg

Of course! Aida began to run, eager to find someone and tell them what she had realised.

IMG_3344.jpg

Unfortunately, someone else had found her first.

"I tried to convert you a few days back. You were more loyal to the town than I expected. You could've joined us. Now I'll have to kill you."

IMG_3349.jpg

*BANG!* Aida was dead. She was a member of the Town.

IMG_3351.jpg

Samuel Stevens/Stash2Sixx came outside, pleased with the work he had done. He had just visited Shawn Imperante/ImperialShadows' apartment. A smile appeared on Samuel's face when he found another town member...

IMG_3353.jpg

"Henry," Samuel said, "come here!"

Henry/Hinckley turned around, pleased to have found another citizen still alive.

IMG_3355.jpg

"Listen to me. We're the last members of the town left. The scum are killing every townie they can find. We have to find somewhere to hide." Samuel led Henry to a safe-house he knew of.

IMG_3356.jpg

"I've got some good news Henry. I just searched Shawn's house. I'm not naive anymore! Shawn is a confirmed member of the scum! He's the new boss!"

"Yeah, I know. Asked me to visit him at The Aventine on the second night. You've been very helpful to us, Sam, and I'm grateful for that. But now that we're in complete control, we don't need you anymore..."

IMG_3359.jpg

"The show's over for you. Haw haw haw!" *BANG!*

IMG_3361.jpg

Police Chief Stevens was a member of the Town.

IMG_3363.jpg

A car pulled over. Shawn Imperante stuck his head out of the window,

"Henry, nice job. I knew it was a good idea to convert you. All opposition is gone now - we've won. We're heading over for dinner at The Aventine now. It's a celebration. Come on."

IMG_3365.jpg

IMG_3277.jpg

"Congratulations guys! Biggs should be on his way here shortly."

IMG_3272.jpg

"There they are!"

IMG_3273.jpg

"Good work guys. I couldn't have become mayor without you. I hope that we continue doing business together. Cheers."

IMG_3276.jpg

IMG_3268.jpg

"... This is taking forever. Is the food here usually this slow, Imperante?"

"No, they're usually very good. I don't know what the problem is. They must be having some trouble in the kitchen..."

IMG_3267.jpg

... And that's how it all went down. Guilder City would always be a breeding ground for the scum. It would always be a town full of corruption and extortion. Well, unless a sequel comes at some point. But it probably won't be. So yes, Guilder City will always be corrupt.

IMG_3366copy.jpg

Speechless. I have no idea where to begin. Lemme sleep on this one tonight and give some feedback tomorrow.

I hate so many of you right now.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh::devil:

Luckily Shadows was taking the lead on this one. I didn't have much time to be devious and sneaky with the move and new job but I helped out where I could. Sorry Stash! I lied. :blush:

Survivors:

Henry.jpg Hinckley - Henry

Shawn-2.jpg ImperialShadows - Shawn Imperante

Sal.jpg Striker - Sal

The Dead

Vincent-1.jpg YG-49 - Vincent Forman (Town): Voted Off, Day 1

DrAgon.jpg Dragonator - Dr. Agon (Town): Murdered, Night 1

GusStaines.jpg AwesomeStar - Augustus "Gus" Staines (Scum): Murdered, Night 1

Stephen-2.jpg Zepher - Stephen (Town): Voted Off, Day 2

Eugene-2.jpg Escape the Fate - Eugene (Town): Murdered, Night 2

Jerry-3.jpg Jim Butcher - Jerry Buscemi (Scum): Voted Off, Day 3

Donald.jpg Sir Dillon - Donald Sirna (Town): Murdered, Night 3

Artie.jpg Sandy - Artie Sanders (Town): Murdered, Night 3

Michelle.jpg Millacol88 - Michelle (Town): Voted Off, Day 4

Lorraine-2.jpg Lego12 - Lorraine (Town): Murdered, Night 4

Rose.jpg Ricecracker - Rose (No Allegiance): Voted Off, Day 5

Donna.jpg Darth Legois - Donna (Scum): Murdered, Night 5

Robert.jpg Bob the Construction Man - Robert Concini (Town): Murdered, Night 5

Zita.jpg Zapper Brick - Zita (Town): Voted Off, Day 6

Quinn.jpg Quarryman - Joey Quinn (Town): Murdered, Night 6

Carlo-2.jpg Commander Flash - Carlo Ferguson (Town): Voted Off, Day 7

Chris-2.jpg NewRight - Christopher Tortelini (Town): Murdered, Night 7

Walters-2.jpg WhiteFang - Father Walters (Town): Murdered, Conclusion

Aida-2.jpg Alice - Aida Sirna (Town): Murdered, Conclusion

Sam-2.jpg Stash2Sixx - Samuel Stevens (Town): Murdered, Conclusion

The Scum have won! Congratulations to ImperialShadows, Striker and Hinckley! Well played.

(Congratulations especially to ImperialShadows. Although I have a feeling you'll never make it past Day 1 ever again. :tongue:)

Edited by TinyPiesRUs

Speechless. I have no idea where to begin. Lemme sleep on this one tonight and give some feedback tomorrow.

I hate so many of you right now.

I feel fortunate that you were added to the staff in the interim. I thought "He won't hate me when he's a regulator!" :cry_happy: Right?

So how many games has it been that I've been right? Three? Four, maybe? And how many times have you all ignored me? Oh, yeah, all of them....:hmpf_bad:.

Great job to all players on a game well played, especially the scum. You all played very well. I think Hinckley was great staying under the radar for the whole game, whilst no one suspected him. Good job.

And a big thank you to TinyPiesRUs for hosting! You've been an amazing host, and the game just wouldn't have been the same had it been somebody else.

I wish I had made it further than past games, but ultimately ImperialShadows's random guesses prove to much for me. See you all next time.

So how many games has it been that I've been right? Three? Four, maybe? And how many times have you all ignored me? Oh, yeah, all of them....:hmpf_bad:.

Great job to all players on a ... an amazing host, and the game just wouldn't have been the same had it been somebody else.

I wish I had made it further than past games, but ultimately ImperialShadows's random guesses prove to much for me. See you all next time.

Yes, Thank you to TinyPies! I forgot to mention that. Nice classic mafia game. Good structure, fun characters. Nice job. Great sets, everything was very fun!

And great job to Rose, my wife. I didn't even think you were the serial killer.

One question for everyone: why does anyone ever listen to Shadows? *huh* Honestly, I was suspicious of him from the first PM he sent me in this game. I shouldn't have called him out on it though, because I think that's why he converted me. I was honestly disappointed at first, but I got used to the idea and really wanted to win. I was on the phone with Stash the day or so after I was converted and I really had to play stupid. He really wanted to figure this game out and it was probably the hardest I had to play the whole time... :blush: Anyway, Shadows is a shiester. Nobody should ever listen to him!

Sorry Stash! Don't hate me!

Unfortunately, I am not able to view the images now, but I will comment on it later...

I just want to kill Shadows with my own hands. :hmpf_bad:

I have been voting against him for several days, and he just twist all of the words, and cheat you into believing in him... Why don't anyone ever trust the Father...

Grrrrr..........

Give me a hatchet, knife, machine gun or whatever. I just want to finish him off.... That's what the Town gets, for trusting Shadows too much... :hmpf:

Many familar terms such as grim and the chandelier. :laugh:

Atrie/Sandy, I have failed you. :cry_sad:

TinyPiesRUs, great game and fun! I have enjoyed it very much. :thumbup:

I TOLD YOU I WAS TOWN!!!!!

Sorry, had to get that out of my system. I won't screw the next mafia game up. :grin:

By the way, my death played a large part in the scum's winning. :wink:

MEGABLOX!
Damn straight Stash! :sweet:

:laugh:

Oh. My. God! This game was so much fun! Thanks a ton for hosting it, TinyPies, and letting me play it. And congratulations to those of you who won, well played indeed.

It's been so long since my character was killed off that I don't feel any grudge towards anyone, but I just have to say that this was probably the most gullible, the most naive, and the most blind town in the world. And ImperialShadows was the puppetmaster behind it all, pulling the right strings when needed to get the majority on his side.

I just have to wonder, was he really that good? I suspected him even before I found out he was Scum on Night 2. And everything he said seemed so malicious and so twisted that I couldn't fathom anyone would think him as a good Townie. The way he accused everyone, the way he put the blame on someone else each time people roused against him, the way he was never killed during the night (even though people tried, boy did they try)... I could go on and on, and ramble on how evil he got during the game, but in the end, ImperialShadows was ruthless enough to win the game, and I salut him for that.

I always suspected that Striker and DarthLegois were on his team, but I had no idea Hinckley was there too (although he suddenly stopped blaiming Striker, which should've been a hint that something was wrong). I have no idea what the deal with Jim Butcher was, so perhaps someone could shed some light on it?

As far as the town goes... Well, I had my allies (White Fang who I found innocent in the first night, and Zapper Brick and Lego12), but I think it's very telling that the Town's investigator gets killed by the Town hitman, not the Scum. :laugh: The Townies (me included) played this game very poorly, in my opinion. :tongue: We couldn't stick together, IS could sway votes to his side whenever he opened his mouth, and Stash's naive investigator was the worst obstacle. I really thought Stash was working with the Scum, but then he realized the truth when it was already almost too late.

The one thing I still don't understand in the Townies behaviour is that only few of you believed my investigations even after Stash was revealed to be the naive investigator. I provided everything you needed on Day 3, and you neglected it. Did you really think that there was both a paranoid and a naive investigator in the Town? :wink:

I really don't think I played the game right either, making myself susceptible to IS's bad-mouthing. He would just utter the word "drunk" and "paranoid" and all trust in me was gone. And even though my role stayed hidden until I was dead, it was also the reason I was killed. Note to self, never try to roleplay again in a Mafia-game. :laugh:

Well, I think I'm drained out of words now. Thanks, TinyPies, good for you, Scum, and boo, us Townies.

Last, I'm just interested to know what was everyone's night actions.

You are being reckless... in the first day, causing too much distress, your role was important, but TinyPiesRUs, has also arranged Carlos/Flash to be the next bodyguard, so I believe there is no bodyguard for a few nights...

Being a bodyguard yourself, you should know that the scum want to take such valuable role out of their sight.

Hope you have learnt something new.

I really don't think I played the game right either, making myself susceptible to IS's bad-mouthing. He would just utter the word "drunk" and "paranoid" and all trust in me was gone. And even though my role stayed hidden until I was dead, it was also the reason I was killed. Note to self, never try to roleplay again in a Mafia-game. :laugh:

I liked the character you created! But yes, it does draw suspicion. I liked what you did though.

I had no night actions, by the way.

I had no idea that Hinckley was a scum... I did think he is a Townie all this while and I enjoyed seeing him accussing Sal/Striker in a good way, because he was too dramatic in his role...

I thought Stash was a townie at first but I realised he is not that simple, and having conflicting information and siding with Shadows, making me extremely hard to convict Shadows successfully. I was like being twisted by the fact between Sandy and Stash, with both of their investigation abilties, and Sandy has gotten me completely right because she is able to give me the exact info of my role which truly proven her role. I try to defend myself against from death, but a few trusted ones like Draggy and Dillon was all killed before they had a chance to unite together...

The problem is, Shadows is too good, and garner support from Quinn and Stash, the two vital spokesperson, helping him to gun his flagship. While I showed support for Shadows at first, but I want to make sure what is his alignment, and I discuss with Sandy, and tell her to investigate Shadows immediately...

And, "WHAM", we strike jackpot, but he twisted every single words of mine with his FBI Agent story, which I believed him for a moment, because quoting from my past experience as Agent Sky, in Baritones I, I knew what is his role, and he knew that I will understand how this role will work, which buy him some time off, to keep himself alive... The thing is, I have been trying to aim Shadows, but everytime there is not enough votes to do so, until I am giving myself up since I don't know whom to trust...

The whole JimBee thing is simple, Shadows role is like the succession god father role which I come to believe, by killing Jim, he has achieved his objective to be the boss of this mafia, similar to Draggy first castle mafia, where he is the Roto rat whatever, to kill the mastermind, and claim his way to victory.... That's the exact same tactics which he have used once more...

Although I really mad at you, but you played this game so well, until I am lost for words.. It's a pity none of the rest believed what I am trying to said. And, yes, the meat theory of yours works....

This is my character description below, and I don't have any night actions.

You are Father Walters, an old but stern priest of Guilder City. You like to be helpful, and are never reluctant to voice your opinion. You win when all of the scum are dead. You have no night actions.

My God, congrats to the scum, and most specifically to Shadows. You should have been gone on Day 3 mate, I still can't believe you pulled it off! :laugh: That FBI story has to be the biggest pile of misspoken lies/corrupt genius I've seen in my life! It has been fun watching the antics of the town being led around, and although I would have loved to play it out to the end, I guess things just weren't meant to be. A game well played I say, by both sides, if more so by the scum. :wink:

TinyP, you did an amazing job of hosting, with some quite stunning photography which made the game all the better. I look forward to any future games you may run, because they are certain to be good. A very nice setting too, with some cool custom builds that added nicely to the game.

Congrats to all the other players too for sticking through and keeping the game alive, and remember, it is just a game, so don't go around bearing grudges and hating anyone! :laugh:

Last, I'm just interested to know what was everyone's night actions.

Roles

(Being corruptible meant that the player is able to be converted by the scum converter)

Hinckley - Henry: Townie (Corruptible)

Escape the Fate - Eugene: Townie (Corruptible)

YG-49 - Vincent Forman: Bodyguard

Sir Dillon - Donald Sirna: Townie (Corruptible)

Alice - Aida Sirna: Townie (but when her husband Donald dies, she secretly became a paranoid gun owner. She was the only hope for the town when Day 7 finished - if Striker had targeted her, he would've been killed.)

Stash2Sixx - Sam Stevens: Naive Cop/Investigator (Corruptible)

Dragonator - Dr. Agon: Bodyguard (But could only protect someone twice for the duration of the game)(Corruptible)

Millacol88 - Michelle: Townie (Needed to kill Zepher to win) (Corruptible)

keetong - Christopher Tortelini: Townie

Quarryman - Joey Quinn: Townie

WhiteFang - Father Walters: Townie (Corruptible)

Bob the Construction Man - Robert Concini: Vigilante

Ricecracker - Rose: Serial Killed

Zepher - Stephen: Townie (Needed to kill Millacol88 to win)

Sandy - Artie Sanders: Town Investigator

Commander Flash - Carlo Ferguson: Became a bodyguard once his brother EscapetheFate died (this was a stroke of luck for the Scum, because he saved ImperialShadows from being killed twice :laugh:)

Lego12 - Lorraine: Townie (Corruptible)

Zapper Brick - Zita: Townie

ImperialShadows - Shawn Imperante: Converted (Could only attempt to convert 2 people for the duration of the game - was also a usurper: needed to kill JimButcher to win the game)

JimButcher - Jerry Buscemi: Godfather - orders the killings (also appears as a Townie when investigated)

Darth Legois - Donna: Role Blocker

AwesomeStar - Gus "Augustus" Staines: Bodyguard / Conversion investigator - could investigate whether or not a player was corruptible OR protect during the night (I felt this role was made the Scum a little too powerful, so I'm glad AwesomeStar got killed on the first night :grin:)

Striker - Sal: Carried out the JimButcher's orders (became an independent Scum Killer when JimButcher died)

Night Actions

Night 1

JimButcher: Kill Dragonator

Ricecracker: Kill AwesomeStar

Bob the Construction Man: Kill Sandy

ImperialShadows: None

Sandy: Investigate WhiteFang

Stash2Sixx: Investigate ImperialShadows

AwesomeStar: Investigate Dragonator

Dragonator: None

Darth Legois: Block Bob the Construction Man

Results:

- Dragonator is killed (Town)

- AwesomeStar is killed (Scum)

- Sandy finds out WhiteFang is Town

- Stash2Sixx believes ImperialShadows is Town

- Bob the Construction Man doesn't kill Sandy

Night 2

JimButcher: Kill Escape the Fate

Ricecracker: None

Bob the Construction Man: Kill Sal

ImperialShadows: Convert Hinckley

Sandy: Investigate ImperialShadows

Stash2Sixx: Investigate Escape the Fate

Results:

- Escape the Fate is killed (Town)

- Sandy finds out that ImperialShadows is Scum

- Stash2Sixx believes Escape the Fate is Town

- Bob the Construction Man doesn't kill Sal

- ImperialShadows converts Hinckley

Night 3

Striker: Kill Sir Dillon

Ricecracker: Kill ImperialShadows

ImperialShadows: Convert Alice

Sandy: Investigate Hinckley

Stash2Sixx: Investigate Sir Dillon

Darth Legois: Block Artie

Commander Flash: Protect ImperialShadows

Results:

- Stash2Sixx believes that Sir Dillon is Town

- Sir Dillon is killed (Town)

- Sandy tries to investigate Hinckley, but is blocked

- Sandy is killed (Town)

- ImperialShadows fails to convert Alice

- Ricecracker tries to kill ImperialShadows, but IS is protected

Night 4

Striker: Kill Lego12

Ricecracker: Kill Striker

Bob the Construction Man: Kill ImperialShadows

Stash2Sixx: Investigate keetong

Darth Legois: Block Ricecracker

Results:

- Lego12 is killed

- Ricecracker fails to kill Striker (blocked)

- Bob the Construction Man fails to kill ImperialShadows (protected)

- Stash2Sixx believes that Keetong is Town

Night 5

Striker: Kill Bob the Construction Man

Bob the Construction Man: Kill Darth_Legois

Stash2Sixx: Investigate Striker

Results:

- Bob the Construction Man kills Darth_Legois

- Striker kills Bob the Construction Man

- Stash2Sixx believes that Striker is Town

Night 6

Striker: Kill QuarryMan

Stash2Sixx: Investigate keetong/NewRight

Commander Flash: Protect No one

Results:

- Stash2Sixx believes that keetong/NewRight is Town

Night 7

Striker: Kill NewRight

Stash2Sixx: Investigate ImperialShadows

Results: - Striker kills NewRight

- Stash2Sixx redeems himself and discovers ImperialShadows is Scum!

Clues, comments and tongue-lashings still to come. :laugh:

Can't wait! :grin:

Haha, the night actions look so random, but when you look into them, you see that the Scum only did half the work, while Townies both killed their own and protected Scum! :laugh:

This is so insane! :wacko:

Haha, the night actions look so random, but when you look into them, you see that the Scum only did half the work, while Townies both killed their own and protected Scum! :laugh:

This is so insane! :wacko:

Tell me about it. :laugh:

TinyPiesRUs, thanks for sharing with us the detailed happenings on every night.

I can't believe Carlos has protected Shadows twice. Sigh, he must be real good to convince others to believe in him, which is why our town vigilinate couldn't finish him off, and he could provide himself a very good cover saying he can't be killed at night.

(Congratulations especially to ImperialShadows. Although I have a feeling you'll never make it past Day 1 ever again. :tongue: )

Pretty much. :laugh:

By the way, my death played a large part in the scum's winning. :wink:

I think everyone knew that. :laugh:

Hmmm I kinda get the feeling you would've added to the chaos. :tongue::devil::laugh:

Night Actions

Results:

:grin:

Night Actions

Night 2

Results:

:grin:

Night Actions

Results:

Night 2

Results:

Night 3

Darth Legois: Block Artie

Results:

- Sandy tries to investigate Hinckley, but is blocked

- Sandy is killed (Town)

I must say bob, high five! :grin::sweet: That scene was probable one of the funniest also great tag-teaming. :laugh:

I come in and say "oh just wait here I'm going in the next room for about as long as it takes for someone to brake in and kill someone"

Then we both say Hi to each other (seeing as i've been blocking you for afew nights :grin: )

Night Actions

Night 5

Striker: Kill Bob the Construction Man

Bob the Construction Man: Kill Darth_Legois

Results:

- Bob the Construction Man kills Darth_Legois

Why bob? why!? :cry_sad: Also I think that's unfair technically if I blocked him he can't kill even if he targets me right? :wacko::hmpf: Oh well at least you died. :hmpf_bad::tongue::laugh:

Oh and I reckon the most obvious scum was Sal. I mean wildy voting and pretty much accusing everyone who wasn't scum. then naming me, shawn & him as a group. I'm pretty pissed he survived. :laugh:

Great game though TinyP. :sweet: I enjoyed it and I hope no one (bob) holds a grudge against me. :laugh::tongue:

I just hope me and bob's upcoming mafia game (Prohibition Mafia) is half as good as this one. :classic::sceptic:

Edited by Darth_Legois

Thanks for hosting again TinyP! Even more exciting than your last game, though I died in this one very early on :hmpf_bad:

Seriously, you're a fantastic host, so congrats on that! The scum were also incredile, so very nice job there! I followed along loosely, and had some suspects, none of which turned to be correct!

Finally able to view these pictures, it's very exciting and fun to view all of them! :thumbup:

These scenes are excellent, it's so funny to see me jumping up and down on the chandelier. :laugh:

Ok, random thoughts here.

1. It's much easier to be loyal than scum because no one hates you if you win while loyal. Win as scum and suddenly you must be a shiester. :laugh:

2. I hate you, TinyP. :tongue: I can buy being scum randomly, but you made me Rotrigous AGAIN, and don't tell me you didn't. I killed you as him in MC1 and you dealt me the same role and I had to kill JimButcher here. At least he won this time. :grin:

3. The Rotrigous Gambit is NOT the meat shield. The Rotrigous Gambit is saying, "if he isn't scum, kill me tomorrow!" The meat shield is just a fortunate byproduct of it. :wink: (and no, it didn't make me the mob boss after that, it just meant we had no boss and the killer could act on his own)

3. I play scum the same way I play loyal. Decode that, and you'll learn some of my secrets.

4. Don't rant at me in one of these. I rant, and it's one thing I do pretty well. I don't know why anyone would believe me, but they frequently do and will end up killing you. Except Hinck. If Hinck and I rant, it's doesn't mean much, we almost always do it, even when we're on the same side. :wacko:

5. We scum rarely killed the people arguing against me, we mostly targeted people we thought might vote against us later so you couldn't claim that I was having them killed (oddly, people claimed it anyway).

6. Losing Awesomestar on day 1 was a critical loss for us, since it meant I didn't know if someone could be converted or not. That sucks when you only get 2 shots at it, even if they fail. Make the 2nd one a success, and it would have been A LOT easier.

7. FBI. Seriously? They never fought the mob, and they didn't even exist in the 30's. :grin:

8. Everyone is innocent? Everyone is guilty? It's TinyP, messing with your head. He's a witch, you know.

9. Be patient. Sometimes you think it's all about to fall apart, and something magical happens. I expected to die every day from day 4 on.

Bottom line, it was a lot of fun and equally annoying at the same time. I hate playing scum, believe it or not.

Just remember: Because someone plays something in one game, it doesn't mean they're doing it again in the next, nor does it mean that they will use the same techniques. The tricky player you kill off early might have just been the one who could have saved you if you hadn't. Seriously.

Thanks to everyone for playing! :sweet:

These scenes are excellent, it's so funny to see me jumping up and down on the chandelier. :laugh:

I love a Grim ending. :wub:

:hmpf:

I knew you weren't FBI, why else would I have tried to kill you? I believed you after you killed Jerry, but then when I went after Sandy, and she was loyal, then I understood you were replaying the same role you had in Mystery Castle. You also killed my wife. :sad:

Anyway, off you for a moment. Legois! I knew I shouldn't have trusted you! Ah well, at least I killed you before Sal could kill me. If you didn't block me then, Sandy and Sal would have been dead, and the whole game would have taken a different direction. Last time I tell you anything. :hmpf_bad:

I don't have anything more too say.

Oh and I reckon the most obvious scum was Sal. I mean wildy voting and pretty much accusing everyone who wasn't scum. then naming me, shawn & him as a group. I'm pretty pissed he survived. :laugh:

The most obvious move on Sal's part was sincerely accusing Quinn of poisoning his toast. I can't believe nobody else picked up on that. Striker, did you really think people would believe that? :laugh:

Sign in to follow this