Hinckley

How did you get your title?

Both of my "to's" are correctly used. :tongue: You really are bad at grammar. :laugh:

Are you sure the second one is? :sceptic::cry_sad:

I like my title. I don't want it to change to fast.

So you are saying that you don't want your title to be "fast"

Edited by prateek

In a way, it seems both are pretty much correct.

Though, in context, "too" is correct :tongue:

Hehe, I just made Millacol88 get a new title :grin: Sorry... I think :blush:

Edited by prateek

Well, an admin saw fit to take my words literally and change my title to "fast."

EDIT: Prateek beat me. I started posting before him, but I left for a few minutes without posting it. :tongue::blush:

Nahh; I'd be too easy... and I suspect that he want me too. :wink:

Prateek wants Sinner? Isn't that bestiality?

:wink: JK!

That's one strange title, Millacol! Some people might take it the wrong way...

Oh, me and my sick mind.... :blush:

That's one strange title, Millacol! Some people might take it the wrong way...
Oh, thanks for pointing that out. :hmpf_bad::laugh:

Some people might take it the wrong way...

Godamnit. :hmpf: Knowing the admins on here, that was there intention. Once again: :hmpf: I'll see about an explanation for my sig. :laugh:

Godamnit. :hmpf: Knowing the admins on here, that was there intention. Once again: :hmpf: I'll see about an explanation for my sig. :laugh:

Your new title kinda relates to your posting abilities too. :tongue:

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh! :cry_sad:
Wow, three different titles in one day. Nice. :laugh:

Wow, three different titles in one day. Nice. :laugh:

I know! It was like, cool, a title! AHHHH! Another one! :tongue: I was given "fast" roughly 22 hours before I got my newest one. :laugh:

I'm not that fast at posting.

You were replying to someone in the SW 2009/2010 rumour thread. :tongue: You beat many members, including me. :hmpf_bad:

:laugh:

Btw, congrats with the title record. :grin: I wonder if that is the most earned in one day...

Edited by Jammiedodger714

I'm not sure if that's a record or not. :tongue: I think a lot of people would have missed "fast" though, because I had it for less than a day. :laugh: Oh, and I remember that post in the rumour thread yesterday. I was like "I have to beat JammieDodger!" :sing:

Btw, congrats with the title record. :grin: I wonder if that is the most earned in one day...

Not even close. I had 7 over a few hours one night during a mafia game where I was accusing Hinck of being a witch (and he was!) :grin:

Even if you don't count my adjustments to it, I think he was responsible for 3 of those, and somewhere along the way we forgot another couple. :laugh:

I was in a Hello thread and was his name was no skill and II said "You could change your name to little skill, some skill, and now I'm just getting carried away!" Then Striker said Oh what a funny name that'd be! I was talking to him about my opinions and abbout a long story behind mine and Uncle Shadows( I have no clue where I heard that but now I can't stop) told me to tell the story and I did. Then he gave me my title.

Some of my favorites are :

Has a smelly powere functions

I like nuts

There are alot more, I don't know about KimT's anymore! :laugh:

I'm not sure if that's a record or not. :tongue: I think a lot of people would have missed "fast" though, because I had it for less than a day. :laugh: Oh, and I remember that post in the rumour thread yesterday. I was like "I have to beat JammieDodger!" :sing:

Now you have a new one :grin:

I was in a Hello thread and was his name was no skill and I said "You could change your name to little skill, some skill, and now I'm just getting carried away!" Then Striker said Oh what a funny name that'd be!

Those were fun times. :tongue:

Can someone tell me who gave me my current title? I think it was Shadows, but I'm not positive.

Well... Maybe it was Shadows, because he's the one who realizes how truly annoying I really am. I think I beat Stauder's record on the Annoying Scale. :grin:

Can someone tell me who gave me my current title? I think it was Shadows, but I'm not positive.

This is not the "who gave me my title" thread, but you are certainly living up to yours. :hmpf_bad:

I think I beat Stauder's record on the Annoying Scale. :grin:

Don't flatter yourself, Staudie is a special kind of annoying. :tongue: