Sign in to follow this  
MagPiesRUs

Noir Mafia: Day 5

Honey, I know this is hard to comprehend, but it's the truth. While I may have had a never-ending thirst to kill, I tried to do it for the betterment of our town. These people caught me, and I can't go on living my life in a lie, especially when I only have a few hours left. All I ask is that you try out some of my suggestions I posted earlier.

We still have a few hours left together though, Henry :wink:.

*huh*

Does that wink mean you're kidding? I'm scared now. What suggestions? I thought I read heard everything.

Be careful with Sal, he might be blocked by Shawn :hmpf_bad: .

The day they were giving out sanity, you got in the wrong line. :wacko:

Do you honestly think I have every power possible in this game of life? You've accused me of being the boss, even though we killed him because of my investigation, I've been accused of being a killer even though I have the wrong kind of gun and was somewhere else at the time, now you think I'm some kind of blocker, again, despite my never having been anywhere near anything that ever happened.

Seriously, isn't FBI Agent quite enough? :hmpf:

Unvote: Rose / Ricecracker

Remember this, we can work as a team to take down the scum Rose. If the others unvote you too...

Unvote: Rose / Ricecracker

Remember this, we can work as a team to take down the scum Rose. If the others unvote you too...

I understand, I hope others do as well, but I fear it is too late.

I understand, I hope others do as well, but I fear it is too late.

Honestly, at this stage, I don't even know what game you are playing. You've either confessed or you haven't, but changing votes after the consensus has been reached isn't traditionally allowed in this game ... of life.

Whatever the case, I do appreciate your confessing, but I wish you had simply contacted me as I stated previously, I might have been able to give you some redemption. Now, it really is too late for such things and yet, from what I understand, you are still working behind the scenes to sabotage the town, so I have little faith in your sincerity.

We reached our goal?

Whoops, sorry Rose, but I guess I'll Vote: Rose / Ricecracker again.

No!!! Not my lovely Rose! :cry_sad: :cry_sad: :cry_sad: :cry_sad: She has a very dry sense of humor. She was just being sarcastic. Didn't you see her wink? Not my Rose! It's not true!!!! :cry_sad: :cry_sad: :cry_sad: :cry_sad: :cry_sad: :cry_sad: :cry_sad:

No!!! Not my lovely Rose! :cry_sad: :cry_sad: :cry_sad: :cry_sad: She has a very dry sense of humor. She was just being sarcastic. Didn't you see her wink? Not my Rose! It's not true!!!! :cry_sad: :cry_sad: :cry_sad: :cry_sad: :cry_sad: :cry_sad: :cry_sad:

Like it or not, Rose is a Serial Killer, and I'm not sure what to do, but it seems a conseus has been reached, and I can do nothing, but I am sad to see you go Rose, I'll see you at the funeral. :cry_sad::cry_sad::cry_sad::cry_sad:

I'll see you at the funeral. :cry_sad:

If there is one. :oh3:

And don't be so sure you'll see her, it kind of depends on how she "goes". :look:

If there is one. :oh3:

And don't be so sure you'll see her, it kind of depends on how she "goes". :look:

Vote will be how she'll go. She has all the votes on her head, we arn't allowed to change it when all the required votes are on her head.

Here, let me help. She confessed, therefore this is quite easy!

Vote: Rose/Ricecracker!

Voting problem solved!

Rose, thank you for your honesty. It has been a brief moment of fresh air. Too bad Zita and Sal keep stinking it up with all of their BS.

Rose, thank you for your honesty. It has been a brief moment of fresh air. Too bad Zita and Sal keep stinking it up with all of their BS.

We can kill one of them tomorrow then.

Vote will be how she'll go. She has all the votes on her head, we arn't allowed to change it when all the required votes are on her head.

I meant how she'll die. :look: When we vote somone off, we kill them. Usually, it's in a lot of different ways. Vincent fell down a manhole, Jerry got shot, Michele, comitted suicide(I think), etc.

I meant how she'll die. :look: When we vote somone off, we kill them. Usually, it's in a lot of different ways. Vincent fell down a manhole, Jerry got shot, Michele, comitted suicide(I think), etc.

Ah, thanks for clearing that up. :wink:

I can do nothing, but I am sad to see you go Rose, I'll see you at the funeral. :cry_sad::cry_sad::cry_sad::cry_sad:

Aw, how touching, you're heartbroken to see a serial killer go, even though she secretly accused you of being the serial killer before finally confessing.

Then again, you hated to see Jerry go, as well. It's almost like a pattern, anyone who could hurt the loyal townies is your friend. :hmpf_bad:

:cry_sad: But, we haven't heard from her since she winked. I can't vote for my own wife. :cry_sad: :cry_sad: :cry_sad:

Well, maybe I should. Vote: Rose/Ricecracker

I'll unvote you love if you just come back and explain your joke! :cry_sad: :cry_sad: :cry_sad: :cry_sad:

:cry_sad: But, we haven't heard from her since she winked. I can't vote for my own wife. :cry_sad: :cry_sad: :cry_sad:

Well, maybe I should. Vote: Rose/Ricecracker

I'll unvote you love if you just come back and explain your joke! :cry_sad: :cry_sad: :cry_sad: :cry_sad:

It's not a joke, dear. I am the hatchet killer, though I tried to do it to better our town.

It's not a joke, dear. I am the hatchet killer, though I tried to do it to better our town.

Oh...well then...I guess that's that. I'm gay anyway.

Oh...well then...I guess that's that. I'm gay anyway.

So........ Your love was a lie :cry_sad:? Could you not have waited until I was dead before revealing this? :cry_sad:

Sigh..

It doesn't make a big difference right now, since the scums are still at large, and getting rid of the hatchet killer doesn't even out the score. In fact, it allow better plotting coordination among the scums knowing that the random night killer is gone and safe from harm... and continue to harm us in both days and nights...

So........ Your love was a lie :cry_sad:? Could you not have waited until I was dead before revealing this? :cry_sad:

Well, I feel better. :sweet:

It doesn't make a big difference right now, since the scums are still at large, and getting rid of the hatchet killer doesn't even out the score. In fact, it allow better plotting coordination among the scums knowing that the random night killer is gone and safe from harm... and continue to harm us in both days and nights...

Have you lost your mind, Father? The serial killer isn't aligned with either side, so they kill without caring who they get. That makes everyone at risk and getting rid of her saves all of us from suffering as a result of her actions. Even the loyal vigilante has accidentally killed a loyal townie, but you don't think that a crazed lunatic with a hatchet could do the same?

If Rose had cared about this town, she could have helped us, instead she wasted yet another day making false accusations before finally admitting the truth.

You don't make any sense at all.

Vote Count

Shawn Imperante/ImperialShadows: 3 votes (WhiteFang, Zapper Brick, Ricecracker

Rose/Ricecracker: 7 votes (ImperialShadows, Quarryman, Bob the Construction Man, Striker, Alice, Darth_Legois, Commander Flash)

As the light began to escape from Guilder City, the town had come to a decision. The town had agreed to kill Rose/Ricecracker this evening.

IMG_2965.jpg

The angry mob advanced on the poor housewife, hoping to avenge the deaths of their friends.

IMG_2967.jpg

"Wait!" The lady shouted, "perhaps we could come to an agreement. I could help you all out. I'm willing to bury the hatchet..."

IMG_2968.jpg

"... Into your stupid ugly faces! Bwahahaha!!!"

IMG_2969.jpg

Before Rose could act, a gun was fired from amongst the crowd.

IMG_2970.jpg

IMG_2971.jpg

Rose was dead. She had No Allegiance.

IMG_2974.jpg

Day 5 is over. It is now night. PM me your night actions within 48 hours or it will not be counted. If everyone gets their night actions in sooner, Day 6 will be posted early. This thread may be closed.

Edited by TinyPiesRUs

Rose/Ricecracker: 7 votes (ImperialShadows, Quarryman, Bob the Construction Man, Striker, Alice, Darth_Legois, Commander Flash)

So, what? My vote doesn't count or something? :hmpf_bad: