Hinckley

How did you get your title?

Well would you look at that? I guess I am an eco-friendly cheapskate. I have to say that I'm suddenly rather proud of myself!

...and to boot you know someone read your topic. :grin:

Who gave me my title? "Titles chit-chatter"?

Whoever it is, thanks! :grin:

Edited by Strikerâ„¢

Who gave me my title? "Titles chit-chatter"?

Whoever it is, thanks! :grin:

Now stop chit-chatting about titles with Staudie and Millacol, and find some other subject to dedicate your posts; it can go away just as fast as it got there :devil:

LuxorV

Now stop chit-chatting about titles with Staudie and Millacol, and find some other subject to dedicate your posts; it can go away just as fast as it got there :devil:

LuxorV

A lot of my posts there were actually about Svelte's name changes, those were even more meaningless. :blush: But, it did get me new title. Overactive Imagination: because someone (Shadows I think), thought I was imagining/hallucinating about Svelte's name-changing. So, indirectly, Svelte caused this. :grin:

A lot of my posts there were actually about Svelte's name changes, those were even more meaningless. :blush: But, it did get me new title. Overactive Imagination: because someone (Shadows I think), thought I was imagining/hallucinating about Svelte's name-changing. So, indirectly, Svelte caused this. :grin:

Don't blame me for your hallucinations! Tell it to the judge!

'It wasn't me, Your Honour... it was the voices in my head...'

10-15 years in a secure facility, that's what I recommend...

Don't blame me for your hallucinations! Tell it to the judge!

'It wasn't me, Your Honour... it was the voices in my head...'

10-15 years in a secure facility, that's what I recommend...

OBJECTION!

Oops, there I go again.... :blush:

Anyway, if I'm going down, you're going down with me, Millacol! :laugh:

Anyway, I wonder if Noir Mafia will be an oversized source of titles like MOTEE. That game handed out like twenty titles. :oh3:

Edited by Strikerâ„¢

Errr....

<snip>

Sorry about that. I wasn't trying to spark a side-conversation, I was just explaining my title. :blush: I'll try to keep the chit-chat down in this thread as well as the archive thread. :classic: Why don't we just use PM for convos?

Sorry about that. I wasn't trying to spark a side-conversation, I was just explaining my title. :blush: I'll try to keep the chit-chat down in this thread as well as the archive thread. :classic: Why don't we just use PM for convos?

Actually it was more targeted to Strikerâ„¢; he's made 10% of the posts in the archive thead which is quite impressive since he only just got a title. :wacko: I was trying to prevent a encore performance...

It's OK to talk about your titles here... even Strikerâ„¢ is welcome to! :tongue:

... but in moderation.

Cool. Since we're allowed: I like my new one. It's really a fun thing to randomly find a new one below your name, especially when you're least expecting it (which I think is when your most likely to get a title). :wink: This one actually describes me pretty well. :thumbup: BTW, who gave me it? Shadows? Or possibly LuxorV? I would think Shadows but I'm not sure. :sceptic:

Why don't we just use PM for convos?

Yeah, Millacol, that's a better idea. :grin:

I'll just zip them here lips. :laugh:

Edited by Strikerâ„¢

... BTW, who gave me it? Shadows? Or possibly LuxorV? I would think Shadows but I'm not sure. :sceptic:

Don't look at me. Shadows is the Doctor, he makes the diagnosis :laugh:

LuxorV

Don't look at me. Shadows is the Doctor, he makes the diagnosis :laugh:

LuxorV

He also has enemas to shut you up. Big ones. That one critic we had still hasn't come back to critisize again.

Stauder.

I got mine from making a Manual!

Manuals are great, aren't they!?! :sweet: !!

But who gave it? :look::tongue:

It's OK to talk about your titles here... even Strikerâ„¢ is welcome to! :tongue:

You spelled "too" wrong :grin:

You spelled "too" wrong :grin:

No, he didn't. he's referring back to "talk about your titles here." "Striker is welcome to" basically means "Striker is welcome to talk about your titles here." He means that, not "Striker is welcome to talk about your titles too." :wink:

/Grammar lesson

No, he didn't. he's referring back to "talk about your titles here." "Striker is welcome to" basically means "Striker is welcome to talk about your titles here." He means that, not "Striker is welcome to talk about your titles too." :wink:

/Grammar lesson

Oh, ok... :sadnew: I was never that good at grammar :cry_sad::tongue:

That would make a good title :grin: (I hope it's OK to ask for titles for other members :wink: )

Indeed you aren't! Millacol88 was right about my intended meaning... but who said that I don't make typos? :wacko: I do my best but a few slip though from time-to-time.

That would make a good title :grin: (I hope it's OK to ask for titles for other members :wink: )

Nahh; I'd be too easy... and I suspect that he want me too. :wink:

Wel i undertsand Sigfred, we alle maek misstakes from tiem too time.
So, rather than 'Searching problems,' it should now be 'Typing problems?'

:grin:

I don't have a title, so I probably shouldn't be posting here anyway, but I don't know if it really matters. And No, I am not asking for a title by this.