Zorro

Tournament of Retribution

You've copied my uniform! Bluecoats can't afford their own Ideas, eh? Thats why you just dropped all your money down a pit. :pir_laugh2:

Well I could have used your old style Bicone...But I went with the new one.

Haha nice entry Steve, the vault is very recognizable.

It's good to know that we still have enough treasure to take care of everything. :pir_laugh2:

Well I could have used your old style Bicone...But I went with the new one.

Kaplow, in your face! :pir_laugh2:

Nice entry! they are so greedy. :pir-hmpf:

Say's the team that steals all the Gold from the Aztecs. :pir-sceptic::pir_laugh2:

But how ironic is it drowning in treasure :pir_laugh2:

At least they had a damn good death, I mean, dieing surrounded by gold and jewels?! :thumbup:

Hey Guys and Girls.

I have seen some hilarious creations. But I must warn you.

I am taking of points for personnal attacks, spamming, cluttering and thinking you know the rules.

There is only one rule: I rule.

The contest is about making fun of eachother, not making enemies.

Good luck.

Hey Guys and Girls.

I have seen some hilarious creations. But I must warn you.

I am taking of points for personnal attacks, spamming, cluttering and thinking you know the rules.

There is only one rule: I rule.

The contest is about making fun of eachother, not making enemies.

Good luck.

You only have to post that in one single thread, people do read it. :thumbup:

Nicely done. A small sacrafic of a few men to learn the hidden location of your treasure. We swapped it out for fools treasure shortly after these events during one of the governor's epic drinking bindges (he was so drunk in those days he actually helped load it on our ship in exchange for a 40 oz. of Colt 45). :pir-wink:

Nicely done. A small sacrafic of a few men to learn the hidden location of your treasure. We swapped it out for fools treasure shortly after these events during one of the governor's epic drinking bindges (he was so drunk in those days he actually helped load it on our ship in exchange for a 40 oz. of Colt 45). :pir-wink:

Now thats very funny

You've copied my uniform! Bluecoats can't afford their own Ideas, eh? Thats why you just dropped all your money down a pit. :pir_laugh2:

Joey, the rules say that the new govenor torso is to be used a blue coat. I was making fun of that in the MOC I made about you.

Didn't you have your mom read the rules to you?

:pir_laugh2:

-Super

Joey, the rules say that the new govenor torso is to be used a blue coat. I was making fun of that in the MOC I made about you.

Didn't you have your mom read the rules to you?

:pir_laugh2:

-Super

The rules? THE RULES? Captain Bluehair isn't the Law in this neighbourhood (Well, for this contest)

Zorro is the new sherrif in town. Pow. :pir-skull:

A couple of Redcoats have heard the rumors about Catherine the Great of Russia and her horses and decided they want to try it. The rumors are that she would have one of her male stud horses hoisted up and then lowered onto her... and she would, well you know..... Screw her horse.

Somewhere on a large Island in the Caribbean, away from everyone. Two perverted, seriously disturbed Redcoats have decided to give the rumor a try.

bvr9.jpg

Im ready.. Start to lower him down!

bvr2.jpg

Ok, Im doing it! Its not easy lowering a horse by yourself!

bvr3.jpg

Poor horse was being lowered slowly. All he could think about was that mare that was in season.

bvr4.jpg

...A few moments later. A patrolling Bluecoat hears the commotion and moves in closer to see what the hell was going on.

.....WTF.... Sick bastards...

bvr6.jpg

Im going to put an end to this madness.

bvr7.jpg

...Boom! The Bluecoat shoots the line holding the horse up....

Splat! Thats the end of that disturbed Redcoat.

bvr8.jpg

Edited by Admiral Béjaune

But, Why was there a Spying Bluecoat if you say the Redcoats were perverted? Man, Bluecoats are sick... :pir-sick:

That's sick! :pir-sick: I see you forgot to show the redcoat throwing the turny thing into the back of the bluecoats head. If there are two redcoats kill both of them because if you don't the survivor will kill you!

Edited by Paul cantu

That's sick! :pir-sick: I see you forgot to show the redcoat throwing the turny thing into the back of the bluecoats head. If there are two redcoats kill both of them because if you don't the survivor will kill you!

He was unarmed, he ran away like the little b*&^h most redcoats are.

The rules? THE RULES? Captain Bluehair isn't the Law in this neighbourhood (Well, for this contest)

Hey man, Zorro and I go WAY BACK. Hes been my friend since before you were born. So... like at least 4 months ago!

LMAO!!!

Wow, hilarious Admiral, just what i needed. :pir_laugh2:

Well your Baloon of Happiness will be bursted when you go on the Raging Redcoat Thread. :pir-skull:

Sure sure, just like i can't change titles and stuff? :imperialguard_commander1:

Sure sure, just like i can't change titles and stuff? :imperialguard_commander1:

It would be against the rules in this contest since your a participant. :thumbup: