Sign in to follow this  
Zorro

Tournament of Retribution

But come on...this from the Bluecoats that go around peeing and pooing on people!

Tee hee he :pir-grin:

But! I did say To escape From Joey Lock I had to kill everyone on board yes! I did so and after, I had a little fun :pir-devil:

I'm sorry, but wether or not it says you can't be on two teams, it does say players are on A team, not multiple teams. If someone signs up to play, and doesn't play, then that team forfeits that portion of the game, right? Even though he may have told you, and you are his sub, now you are playing on multiple teams.

Of course, this is up to the judges, but personally, I think it's wrong. If anything, maybe it should be a reserve that fills in...that's why they are there, right?

No, seriously, I'm just kidding, I just wanted to see what it felt like to be a Redcoat and spam up a thread! Sorry Joey Lock, it's just not that fun!

Errr, why did you just post 3 times and haven't you deeplinked your pictures? :pir_wacko:

If you have any problems please check out the Help and Tutorial index, and perhaps you haven't read the site guidelines yet?

Links to all of those are in my signature. :pir-wink:

I'm sorry, but wether or not it says you can't be on two teams, it does say players are on A team, not multiple teams. If someone signs up to play, and doesn't play, then that team forfeits that portion of the game, right? Even though he may have told you, and you are his sub, now you are playing on multiple teams.

Of course, this is up to the judges, but personally, I think it's wrong. If anything, maybe it should be a reserve that fills in...that's why they are there, right?

I'm with Stash on this subject.

Take this you stankin bluecoats!

A Redcoat officer arrives in a small port bringing important news to the local population.

p7300607.jpg

Ladies and gentlemen, gather round! As part of the governor's new Make Useless Captured Blucoats Useful Act, or as you probably know it the UCBUA, the Redcoat army has discovered a new technology using captured bluecoats.

p7300599_02.jpg

The new technology is quite simple to use. First harness a captured bluecoat to your carriage or wagon. Next simply hold a Redcoat flag or any other Redcoat paraphernalia. As you know the bluecoats are so scared of any Redcoat item they run the opposite direction. By using the bluecoats naturally born with retreating ability, your wagons get pulled every time. Oh, I think I forgot to mention the reverse feature. If you put the flag on a pole and extend it over the bluecoats then they pull the wagon backwards. And if you want to park the wagon or stop it, then hold a flag in front of them and another flag behind them. As an extra precaution be sure to keep a whip handy in case the bluecoats start to stray off the road. Watch as I demonstrate.

p7300605.jpg

Would a volunteer like to try the new technology? You in the green hat why don't you give it a try?

p7300614.jpg

It seems like the local population is enjoying the new technology.

More pics: http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=395252

Edited by Paul cantu

So I guess Im next huh?

I thought you Bluecoats were supposed to be "organised" and we are not.

You should know what day your doing it, tut, tut, tut.

Losing points, Losing points... :pir_laugh2:

I thought you Bluecoats were supposed to be "organised" and we are not.

You should know what day your doing it, tut, tut, tut.

Losing points, Losing points... :pir_laugh2:

Hey, when you are old enough to drive a car, I'll take insults from you.

Hey, when you are old enough to drive a car, I'll take insults from you.

Get ready to be insulted next year :pir-sweet:

Nice one Paul. Now the Redcoats need to invent a way to make the Bluecoats smell better. I've heard it can be a little hard on the coach passangers to be downwind of the bluecoats for prolonged periods of time. I also heard there may be a recall on the entire Bluecoat pulling system as their may be an inherient design flaw with Bluecoats wetting themselves so frequently it makes the road slippery and coaches have a tendancy to crush the Bluecoats when trying to stop quickly. Oh well at least they are cheap to replace. :pir-wink:

Alright people, my MOC is done, but my card reader is on the fritz. So as soon as I can get out of work, and go to BEST BUY, it will be on here. Expect it still today.

-Super

Ok, here it is. This is a tribute to my BEST FRIEND on the forum.

3798650705_d47915e102_b.jpg

3798651093_c124ab674f_b.jpg

3799467706_6c8a04c214_b.jpg

Moral of the story is, don't make fun of people who are old enough to be your father during a tournament of retribution.

I actually threw out a better MOC for this! to me it was worth it! :pir_laugh2:

Bravo! Bravo! :pir_laugh2: That one is funny. I see you showed a sneak peek of your port hmmm? :pir-wink:

That'll teach youngsters to not mess with the big dogs!

Nice collection of ships! I wish I had that much :cry_sad:

Edited by General Armendariz

That'll teach youngsters to not mess with the big dogs!

Look who's talking! I thought it was past you're bed time?

Besides, redcoats don't need to drive; we can just get bluecoats to do it for us!

Finally....After all that complaining you only post three pictures! Your supposed to be the ultimate rule breaker here. Your slipping! :pir-wink:

Don't worry Joey we'll all chip in and get you one of those cars with the hand control breaks/acceleratos. On a seperate note I have notified mid-west officials that one Martin Super (an adult) has made certain threats against a minor. They should be picking him up shortly.

I don't get the part about why he is in the Bluecoat/governor uniform to begin with? Did I miss some back and forth fighting that makes that make sense?

Awww...the infamous port makes a cameo....Certainly leaves one wanting to see more! That's a big big dock! :thumbup:

What the hell happened to my face and my body!

First I have Mutton Chops, then I have yellow epaulettes. And then I randomly have a shave and turn pirate. Then I randomly get hooks which are useful for driving and Wooden legs doesn't meen I can't not use the brakes, acceleration e.t.c.

Anyway, As Thok said I do not need to drive yet as I have a massive ship to sail around in. I can sail abroad whilst you have to drive to the air-port and use a plane to drive there!

Also your american cars are known all over the world to have extremely bad build quality compared to British cars e.g. Lotus Exige, Aston-Martin DB9, Rolls Royce Phantom e.t.c... :thumbup:

Anyway, As Thok said I do not need to drive yet as I have a massive ship to sail around in. I can sail abroad whilst you have to drive to the air-port and use a plane to drive there!

Also your american cars are known all over the world to have extremely bad build quality compared to British cars e.g. Lotus Exige, Aston-Martin DB9, Rolls Royce Phantom e.t.c... :thumbup:

Can you just take a joke for once? Just say, hahaha, you got me! Or something like that? Maybe... just once?

As for you British cars, I can go buy 10 American cars for the price of one of those and still beat you. So, what does quality matter when all I have to do is buy a new one every year and still save money?

However, fo your 15 year old information, my pickup truck has 365,000 miles on it, and its doing just fine.

Also, go ahead and make fun of the quality of my car.

3613926516_49f390018e_b.jpg

Remember what I said, when you can drive, you can make fun. You told me I would have to wait until next year....

-Super

I do take a joke. :pir-laugh:

But you seem to be taking it a bit to far. You are insulting me by my age, I was only making jokes about your MOCs, This is getting a bit personal... :pir-look:

I was only asking a few questions how I got to become legless and armless. :pir-sceptic:

I was only asking a few questions how I got to become legless and armless. :pir-sceptic:

Because I love you. Thats how anyone becomes legless and armless. Love... :pir_laugh2: