Sign in to follow this  
WesternOutlaw

Murder on the Emerald Express: Chapter 12

I killed them all and I'll kill again! :skull: :skull: :skull: :skull: :skull: :skull: :skull:

:look:

I'll kill every last one of you except Jim the Butcher, Grill'n George and that cop or railyard worker or whatever who never posts.

OK OK. You've confessed already. Don't embarrass yourself...

What the hell!

*Tries to get out of the rope*

Why am I all tied up? I'm just Kill'n Grill'n George!

I didn't do anything last night, except for sleeping. :hmpf_bad:

*Kicks george* Quiet you! :angry:

:tongue:

There's something off about George's voice... ( :grin: )

Probable because I kicked him... :tongue:

If makes you feel any better, Herman, we can tie Jethro up, too. But, I insist that we don't let this time go to waste and do something. Here's the map again:

3723017034_43ebc7451c_o.jpg

Now, we took the path of the handcar to get here, right? That fork heading east before it lead to the next city, and the middle fork, heading East-Northeast, we haven't explored yet. So, I say we get a move on.

Ahh, the rope is strangling me! I'm going to die! Let me free!

*Waits patiently* Damn, didn't work.... :hmpf_bad:

So, does anybody want a wiener?

Yes, let's tie Jethro up and check out this other fork...

Oh, and tie up Jim the Butcher too and whoever the guy is whose train pin was missing.

Can we leave Willoughby now that we have the town council tied up?

Schmelt, I'm sorry that Jim ended up being a bad man. Do you want me to comfort you? Do you have any more food in your pockets? I'm starving.

Schmelt, I'm sorry that Jim ended up being a bad man. Do you want me to comfort you? Do you have any more food in your pockets? I'm starving.

If we're agreed on those four people, let's lock them and throw out the key. Then we'll be able to get out of here. :sweet:

I actually think the policeman may be the bad man in our group. Jim was the one who got hurt and almost died. I still think someone on train staff was involved and what the hell, it could be Jim. Let's lock him up.

I actually think the policeman may be the bad man in our group. Jim was the one who got hurt and almost died. I still think someone on train staff was involved and what the hell, it could be Jim. Let's lock him up.

Yeah, it's better to be safe than sorry especially when we have them outnumbered.

Since someone got hurt in every group when we split up, we can assume there is at least four council members and one helper from the train, or three council members and one from the train.

Because three weapons were used last night (or four, if you count the rope), it probably means that multiple people were working together, otherwise the attacker would have used the most dangerous tool on everyone. One weapon was found next to Grill'n George, whom I at least believe is one of the council members. The other was next to David Gaylord, the guy without a pin. Since multiple people have similar pins, they must not be too hard to get a hold of, but I think we should keep an eye on him. The other was found next to Arin. Is it possible she is the agent from the train?

While Jim Butcher could be guilty, I think we should find something more than "his last name is Butcher!" before tying him up. What if George gets free after we leave? Jim would be helpless and probably killed.

The other was found next to Arin. Is it possible she is the agent from the train?

No sir. It is impossible. We only have one night action. My night action was to make Austin pee on himself. I was asleep while weapons were being used on people's necks.

Yes, let's tie Jethro up and check out this other fork...

Oh, and tie up Jim the Butcher too and whoever the guy is whose train pin was missing.

Woah there, don't get carried away. I was sleeping all night, recovering my health, so I didn't butch- uh, cut anybody with a sharp object in the night. And I'm not on the town council, either, because I don't live here. I work as the steward on the Emerald Express, as you already know.

Did you just do that to get an argument out of me? Just because I was a liar in a past life doesn't mean I am in this one. What exactly have I done in this life that makes me so suspicious?

Since someone got hurt in every group when we split up, we can assume there is at least four council members and one helper from the train, or three council members and one from the train.

Yeah, I've been mauled, poisoned, and attacked by a ceiling since we've been here. If I'm one of the town council members, why have I taken so many hits? And if you want to know about helpers on the train, talk to Bulldog here.

The other was found next to Arin. Is it possible she is the agent from the train?

Yes! Because she's blaming me, I'm going to blame her!

( :tongue: )

While Jim Butcher could be guilty, I think we should find something more than "his last name is Butcher!" before tying him up. What if George gets free after we leave? Jim would be helpless and probably killed.

Thank you. Any of us could be equally guilty, especially without any evidence.

In Jim's defence, I don't think he was ever in the cab of the train, so he couldn't have stopped it when we initially arrived here.

No sir. It is impossible. We only have one night action. My night action was to make Austin pee on himself. I was asleep while weapons were being used on people's necks.

Except in our previous group of six, during the night we all performed an action, and someone still hurt Jim. It's possible Jim's headache was just a side effect of the ceiling collapsing on top of him, but I doubt that. It makes me believe that maybe the "bad guys" can perform one hidden action and one that is public.

Weapons were found next to you, George, and David. They are primary suspects but you are innocent? It's possible, but I don't think we can assume you aren't guilty just because you were making an action later in the night.

This is the same problem we had when we divided into groups, and frankly I'm tired of standing around arguing about who or who isn't a Town Council member blah blah.

Since we are powerless to act on anything about our suspicions without the authority of the Great Voice in the Sky, I don't see what is to be gained with all this 'suspicious intepretation' of others' activities. It's all just whiny hearsay!

Furthermore, it would help if we had some more concrete evidence pointing to who these Council members are and some idea of what options are available to us in terms of dealing with them once they are discovered.

Otherwise we will continue to be attacked one by one until we wake up in the middle of the night going 'OMG - it's you - GAK!' as our throats are cut.

I say we continue to explore when allowed to do so and not get caught up in endless discussions about who or who doesn't wear frilly pink knickers is a Town Council member as we are clearly not allowed to do anything about our suspicions at this stage. Sooner or later they will make a mistake or drop a more conclusive clue - then let us pounce!