Sign in to follow this  
WesternOutlaw

Murder on the Emerald Express: Chapter 12

I'll... ah... just be, um, over there. Let me know when the shooting stops.

*Mark dashes behind a workbench*

Okay, I wasn't being serious. :hmpf:

But we should seriously tie the man up.

Okay, I wasn't being serious. :hmpf:

But we should seriously tie the man up.

We could use your wedding dress! :thumbup:

If you let us use it and possibly save all our lives I'll wipe your debt of getting me a new jacket clean off the board :wink:

Um... I don't suppose this would be a good time to suggest a card game? Or some breakfast? :grin:

I could go for some breakfast right about now. :grin:

We could use your wedding dress! :thumbup:

If you let us use it and possibly save all our lives I'll wipe your debt of getting me a new jacket clean off the board :wink:

We could, but I still don't have it with me. I left it in the train, as I already explained to Arin earlier, when she wanted to make ladders out of it. :hmpf_bad:

There's got to be some ropes in here somewhere...

We could, but I still don't have it with me. I left it in the train, as I already explained to Arin earlier, when she wanted to make ladders out of it. :hmpf_bad:

There's got to be some ropes in here somewhere...

Oh, well, okay then :grin:

I'll help Eleanor look for ropes to tie up Kill 'N' George :wink:

You know, we could just chop his limbs off with my axe, which would save ammo and the time to find a rope. :sweet:

Shoot Jethro people! He has to be involved too.

To Pete the Pooper, right here buddy, right here!

Mr. Herman, Mr. PEE WEE Herman...I was sleeping. I did nothing but enjoy the sawdust smell and sleep last night. But thanks for thinkin' of me!

avjim.jpg

Now, now, ladies and gentlemen. I don't think that we should resort to shooting and axing our suspected Town Council members.

We are merely creating a lynch mob!

avoreilly.jpg

Yes, I have to agree with Mr. Butcher. That's what your name is, isn't it?

No one's going to be shoot'n any citizen of Willoughby. I admit that something fowl is at play here, but perhaps one or more of you City folks have brought it with you.

Until I know for sure, I MAY ask all of you to turn in your weapons for lock-down, that is if you keep talking crazy like this! :angry:

We are merely creating a lynch mob!

Wise words, Jimbee. And what a brilliant idea!

LYNCH MOB! LYNCH MOB! LYNCH MOB!

Honestly, aren't we past the point where reason, logic and deduction apply? All that's happened is that we're being picked off one by one.

At this point I am tempted to take my bountiful hamper, Jimbee and Arin, and just disappear quietly into the forest and try our luck there. I'd rather be eaten by bears than wake up with my throat slit! At least a bear looks you in the eye before it ends your life, unlike these cowardly Council cutlets!

Mr. Herman, Mr. PEE WEE Herman...I was sleeping. I did nothing but enjoy the sawdust smell and sleep last night. But thanks for thinkin' of me!

You waited until I fell asleep and you murdered the dog and that one guy and tried to kill the others too! I just know it!

*dances the tequila*

Is Mr. Butcher a killer too? Is that why his name is Butcher?

Let's go outside. I feel we should explore there. Or call the police. But definitely go outside.

Holy crow!

Herman, you've just spelled it all out! Jimbee is a butcher! He's the killer!

Oh my god.

*Joins lynch mob*

LYNCH, LYNCH, LYNCH!

I've got pitchforks and torches! :devil:

You waited until I fell asleep and you murdered the dog and that one guy and tried to kill the others too! I just know it!

*dances the tequila*

I think you're definitely onto something here! Sadly, it's my foot. Step back, Peewee. :hmpf:

Yes Herman, that must be it. It also explains your green pallor, Mr. Munster. :tongue:

Yay, finally people are getting into the lynch-mentality I had six chapters (of life) ago! :grin:

I'm ready to have some fun! *loads her gun*

Don't make me have to take that Ms. Eleanor. :angry:

You and what army, officer? :wink:

avoreilly.jpg

Until I know for sure, I MAY ask all of you to turn in your weapons for lock-down, that is if you keep talking crazy like this! :angry:

what-me-worry-715605.jpg

Wise words, Jimbee. And what a brilliant idea!

LYNCH MOB! LYNCH MOB! LYNCH MOB!

Honestly, aren't we past the point where reason, logic and deduction apply? All that's happened is that we're being picked off one by one.

At this point I am tempted to take my bountiful hamper, Jimbee and Arin, and just disappear quietly into the forest and try our luck there. I'd rather be eaten by bears than wake up with my throat slit! At least a bear looks you in the eye before it ends your life, unlike these cowardly Council cutlets!

Hooray! Let's ditch these nutcases!

*smacks forehead*

Holy crow!

Herman, you've just spelled it all out! Jimbee is a butcher! He's the killer!

Oh my god.

*Joins lynch mob*

LYNCH, LYNCH, LYNCH!

Yes Herman, that must be it. It also explains your green pallor, Mr. Munster. :tongue:
Yay, finally people are getting into the lynch-mentality I had six chapters (of life) ago! :grin:

I'm ready to have some fun! *loads her gun*

:cry_sad:

Hey wait, I have a gun, too. With bullets. :devil:

But seriously, I was asleep this whole night. If you want to talk about butchers and knives, talk to Kill 'n George over here.

And in the meantime, let's get out of this creepy place. I suggest we head to that one path that we skipped.

A rope is found hanging on one of the walls and is quickly used to tie up Grill 'N George nice and tight.

Thanks goodness I say. We should hold onta this here rope fer later too.

Shoot Jethro people! He has to be involved too.

C'mon Herman! Weren't long ago you were vouchin' for him! I say we all settle down a bit, and interrogate George. I don't wanna cause much pain, but we should definitely make him talk if he won't by himself I say.

What the hell!

*Tries to get out of the rope*

Why am I all tied up? I'm just Kill'n Grill'n George!

I didn't do anything last night, except for sleeping. :hmpf_bad:

I didn't do anything last night, except for sleeping. :hmpf_bad:

Good enough! That's all the reason we need to interrogate you, evil-fiend-as-of-now, that and existing!

:sadnew:

Thanks goodness I say. We should hold onta this here rope fer later too.

C'mon Herman! Weren't long ago you were vouchin' for him! I say we all settle down a bit, and interrogate George. I don't wanna cause much pain, but we should definitely make him talk if he won't by himself I say.

If there was a town council member in each group we have much bigger problems than George.

The only time we have confirmed that Jethro was asleep was between 1:00 am and 2:00 am. Alex tells us the murders happened after that...

De de deee, de de di diddy diddy.....

DA DA DUH DA! "TUH KEY LAA!"

Good Dance Herman!

I know nothing...I was sleepin'!