Sign in to follow this  
MagPiesRUs

Noir Mafia: Day 3

BannerShrink.jpg

IMG_2782.jpg

After a rough day, Eugene/Escape the Fate headed home on his bike.

IMG_2785.jpg

*RATATATATATAT!*

IMG_2786.jpg

"Arrrrgh!"

IMG_2787.jpg

The figure with the tommy gun smiled, and quickly drove off in the getaway car.

IMG_2791.jpg

IMG_2793.jpg

Morning came, and as usual, the town gathered together and stood in the middle of the road.

IMG_2794.jpg

It wasn't long before everyone had arrived. Well, everyone except for...

IMG_2795.jpg

... Rose/Ricecracker, who had decided she needed a change in scenery and skipped off to the beach for a couple of days while her friends did the dirty work back home...

IMG_2802.jpg

... And Eugene/Escape the Fate, who was most certainly dead. Not only was he dead, but he was also a Townie.

IMG_2797.jpg

... So with that, the town readied themselves for the new day.

IMG_2800.jpg

Rules:

Noir Mafia will follow the basic rules of mafia. Every day the town will be able to kill someone off. To do so, they will need to get the majority of the players to vote for one player. Once someone is voted off, it will be night time, and those with night actions will be able to PM me to tell me what they are going to do. If the day lasts for more than 5 real days, it will be night. Night will typically last about 2 real days, and if you don't PM me your night action in time, it won't be counted.

In addition...

- There are two basic sides - the Town and the Scum. The basic objective for the Town to win is to kill all of the Scum, while the basic objective for the Scum to win is to outnumber the Town (some characters may have to complete additional objectives in order to win the game).

- Voting will be done publicly. They must be typed in bold. (eg. Vote: Player). You may unvote too (eg. Unvote: Player)

- Editing your posts 3 times will get yourself killed. 3 Out of character posts in the game thread isn't a good idea either

- 3 mentions of Witch Hunt Mafia and I'll give you a very dirty look.

- Don't post in the game threads when you are dead. You're dead. Act like it.

- Don't give hints or suggestions about the game when you are either dead or are not a participant. Feedback in the general discussion thread is okay.

- Don't be a sore loser. It's only a game

- Don't quote what I said from a PM. If you must, please paraphrase it. Quoting one of my PMs will get you killed.

- You are allowed to communicate with other players via PM

- Don't judge a book by it's cover. Just because someone has a certain occupation/face, doesn't mean they have a certain role.

Players:

Henry.jpg Hinckley - Henry

Donald.jpg Sir Dillon - Donald Sirna

Aida.jpg Alice - Aida Sirna

ChSamuel.jpg Stash2Sixx - Samuel Stevens

Michelle.jpg Millacol88 - Michelle

Shawn-2.jpg ImperialShadows - Shawn Imperante

Christopher.jpg keetong - Christopher Tortelini

Joey-2.jpg Quarryman - Joey Quinn

FrWalters.jpg WhiteFang - Father Walters

Donna.jpg Darth Legois - Donna

Robert.jpg Bob the Construction Man - Robert Concini

Rose.jpg Ricecracker - Rose

Artie-2.jpg Sandy - Artie Sanders

Carlo.jpg Commander Flash - Carlo Ferguson

Sal.jpg Striker - Sal

Lorraine-2-1.jpg Lego12 - Lorraine

Zita.jpg Zapper Brick - Zita

The Dead

Vincent-1.jpg YG-49 - Vincent Forman (Town): Voted off, Day 1

DrAgon.jpg Dragonator - Dr. Agon (Town): Murdered, Night 1

GusStaines.jpg AwesomeStar - Augustus "Gus" Staines (Scum): Murdered, Night 1

Stephen-2.jpg Zepher - Stephen (Town): Voted off, Day 2

Eugene-2.jpg Escape the Fate - Eugene (Town): Murdered, Night 2

Jerry-3.jpg JimButcher - Jerry Buscemi (Scum): Voted off, Day 3

Reserves:

- NewRight

- nintha

- General Armendariz

- samthelegoman1

- space hulk

- Adam

17 players remain. A majority of 9 votes is required to condemn.

Edited by TinyPiesRUs

Oh my...-*Looks at Father Walters*-... Goodness!

Eugene was so young, why would anyone kill him? I wonder if he got intel of the scum, and they went after him. :cry_sad:

Poor Eugene... :sing:

This is outrageous! What could Eugene have done to deserve this? It's bad enough to lose a townie, but we were wrong about Stephen and our vigilante didn't balance it out by killing scum, so we seriously lost today.

We need to get more organized, figure out what we really know and what we can do to learn more, and start getting this job done before it's too late.

*shakes his head* Even toast won't help this. :look:

I did learn something last night, but I'm uncertain how to use it safely. I think I know who one of the scum is.

I feel the same way I did yesterday. I again vote: Sal/Striker

This can't be, the man had his whole life in front of him and to think someone killed him is worse.

My dear friend Henry.... may I ask why you are doing this?

Aww, dammit! Another one down...

I seriously have to let go off the bottle for a while. It's just that I need a bit of drink to get inspired to write. I'm actually in the process of writing a book of the events of this town. It's gonna be a best-seller for sure! I sure hope I live long enough to finish it. :tongue:

I seriously have to let go off the bottle for a while. It's just that I need a bit of drink to get inspired to write. I'm actually in the process of writing a book of the events of this town. It's gonna be a best-seller for sure! I sure hope I live long enough to finish it. :tongue:

You know what, Artie? I'm not sure I like that you're using the tragedy that this town is experiencing to write a book and make money... that sounds like something scum would do, trying to profit from the deaths of loyal townies.

Plus, the last time I saw a town in a situation like this, the town drunk was also a writer and couldn't be trusted.

I don't think we have anything anyway, so I'm going with my gut.

Vote: Artie / Sandy

You know what, Artie? I'm not sure I like that you're using the tragedy that this town is experiencing to write a book and make money... that sounds like something scum would do, trying to profit from the deaths of loyal townies.

You know what, Shawn? That's exactly the type of finger-pointing a Scum would do. I've noticed that each day, you're one of the first ones to start pointing at people and telling everyone "we need to vote someone or else the Scum wins". And whoopsie-daisy, each time the one you've pointed is revealed to be an innocent townie!

That's the case this time, as well. I might write books about the deaths, but I really don't need to kill anyone to get the material. You Scum have been very generous in providing me that as it is. :tongue:

Vote: Shawn Imperato/Imperial Shadows

Oh my, the day have barely started and people are already throwing accusations all over the place and voting for each other.

So who to trust I wonder.. the overly eager guy cackling like a witch, the business man with whom I'm trying to do business, or the drunken writer.. Choices, choices.

Okay Shawn, you get it today, but if Artie turns out to be innocent.. well, you know what that means.

Vote: Artie Sanders / Sandy

"we need to vote someone or else the Scum wins". And whoopsie-daisy, each time the one you've pointed is revealed to be an innocent townie!

I haven't seen you do any better. What have you brought to this situation to help? Nothing!

We have to deal with what little we have, or would you rather just sit and wait for them to kill you? Maybe that would be good for book sales, but I like living, thank you very much.

Vote: Shawn Imperato/Imperial Shadows

It's Imperante! Even the voice in the sky can't spell it right, dammit. And don't blame me, a lot of people have suspected you for days, if they'll step forward and speak the truth.

Okay Shawn, you get it today, but if Artie turns out to be innocent.. well, you know what that means.

Yeah, it means we'll have screwed up again, and killing me the day after isn't going to help, but we'll deal with that if it happens. I'm going to be positive today and hope we've finally got one right.

Yeah, it means we'll have screwed up again, and killing me the day after isn't going to help, but we'll deal with that if it happens. I'm going to be positive today and hope we've finally got one right.

Quite. Let's hope we learn something along the way.

I haven't seen you do any better. What have you brought to this situation to help? Nothing!

Don't mistake for a second that the Townies aren't uniting behind the scenes. By voting me with so light evidence you've only proven yourself guilty to my allegiance.

You Scum managed to rally people behind your schemes twice already. The first day I had all the intentions not to vote anybody, but then Officer Forman targeted me, so in the spur of the moment I helped lynching him, thinking he was untrustworthy. That was a mistake, so when the same people ganged up on another person the next day, I suspected that it was the Scum manipulating the crowd. So I refused to vote, as did my allegiance. And as it turns out, we were right.

And now you've gone and revealed yourself, and you've already got Mr. Quinn playing to your bag. I can't say, on the other hand he might be Scum as well, and just trying to cover his megablocks for the next day by saying things like "if you're wrong, I'm going to get you next day". Which one is it, Quinn? Are you Scum yourself, too, or are you just a gullible person allowing yourself to be manipulated?

I've written enough detective books to know how these things work. Town, please don't let the Scum do a hattrick on you.

I've written enough detective books to know how these things work. Town, please don't let the Scum do a hattrick on you.

You certainly ramble like scum, like Stephen before you. I wish innocent people didn't act so suspiciously, it only confuses us from getting the job done. You just can't be surprised when we take that as an indication of guilt. We certainly aren't being given much else to work with.

I'm more than willing to unvote if I'm given a proper lead.

Would you be so accusatory if I'd voted for Sal instead? I'm only a tiny bit less suspicious of him, but I had to go with my gut feeling and that was you. Sorry, you quack like a duck.

Anyone have anything?

Would you be so accusatory if I'd voted for Sal instead? I'm only a tiny bit less suspicious of him, but I had to go with my gut feeling and that was you. Sorry, you quack like a duck.

The thing is, I don't know about Sal, but I do know that I'm a good, honest citizen of this town, even if I do have a bit of a drinking habit. :tongue:

Ridiculing me and calling me names isn't going to change the fact that with your constant accusations you've proven yourself guilty to me and those who know for a fact that I'm a Townie.

The bottom line is, voting someone off during the day isn't a "win-win"-situation as you and couple of other have claimed. If we vote off a Scum, then great, but if the Scum manages to get one of us Townies out, then they are one step closer to winning. So it's a risky business, and that's why I didn't vote for Stephen yesterday.

He sure rambled like me, but nothing pointed towards that he was Scum in any way. The Scum, knowing well of his innocence, would surely be among those who voted for him, while most if not all of those who refused to vote for him are Townies. So in all honesty, there's a much bigger chance of you being Scum, Imperato, than me.

Ridiculing me and calling me names isn't going to change the fact that with your constant accusations you've proven yourself guilty to me and those who know for a fact that I'm a Townie.

The duck thing is from a popular phrase that may not exist there, sorry if that was confusing.

The bottom line is, voting someone off during the day isn't a "win-win"-situation as you and couple of other have claimed. If we vote off a Scum, then great, but if the Scum manages to get one of us Townies out, then they are one step closer to winning. So it's a risky business, and that's why I didn't vote for Stephen yesterday.

Life is a risky business, but we can either sit as it passes by or we can live. In situations like this, it's a common problem for the first few days, we're basically going on blind instinct. Since no one is stepping forward with anything better, we can only be sure of one thing, one of us will die every night and eventually we'll lose the town unless we do something.

If you have an alternative, I'd love to hear it.

there's a much bigger chance of you being Scum, Imperato, than me.

IMPERANTE! :angry::laugh:

And no, there isn't. There's exactly the same chance for any of us. It's how we narrow it down that matters. Do you have a helpful suggestion, or do you propose we do nothing?

As for voting or not, avoiding voting indicates scum to me. Who else profits? They do, as we get killed one by one.

And now you've gone and revealed yourself, and you've already got Mr. Quinn playing to your bag. I can't say, on the other hand he might be Scum as well, and just trying to cover his megablocks for the next day by saying things like "if you're wrong, I'm going to get you next day". Which one is it, Quinn? Are you Scum yourself, too, or are you just a gullible person allowing yourself to be manipulated?

Gullible, maybe. Scum, absolutely not.

Sorry, you quack like a duck.

But does he weigh as much as a duck? Let's get out some large scales and see :devil:

And who are these people who "know for a fact" that you're a townie? I'd like to see some of them speak up for you.

Do you have a helpful suggestion, or do you propose we do nothing?

I propose we wait for the rest of the town to get the dreamdust out of their eyes, and hear if any of them has something to say.

The two of us seem to be on the opposing sides, anyway, both ethically and alliance-wise. It's up to the rest to decide who's side they're going to take, or whether they'll find a third option.

But does he weigh as much as a duck? Let's get out some large scales and see :devil:

I always warned people about the duck. No one listened. :laugh:

I propose we wait for the rest of the town to get the dreamdust out of their eyes, and hear if any of them has something to say.

The two of us seem to be on the opposing sides, anyway, both ethically and alliance-wise. It's up to the rest to decide who's side they're going to take, or whether they'll find a third option.

Yeah, and sadly, we may be on the exact same side.

You want to wait for a while? Fair enough, there's no rush, I'm just getting a little jumpy at our constant losses in this situation.

Unvote: Artie / Sandy

Now here is the condition of this little truce. At what point do we act? If, like yesterday, no one steps forward with evidence, what do we do then?

This is a sad day for our citizens... I must do what I can as the Father of this town, to avert the town away from our deadly cause. Stephan is dead and Eugene was mysteriously gunned down, and the person whom is holding a "Tommy Gun" reacted to this scene. We have a danger situation down here, and I believed this person is the killer whom killed the citizens at night, and is our ususal vigillate in action. You see, last night one of the person whom have used the night action, didn't used it today. And the person whom used the axe that killed Officer Gus Staines, could be the citizen..

You want to wait for a while? Fair enough, there's no rush, I'm just getting a little jumpy at our constant losses in this situation.

I will strongly suggest that we wait before we come to any conclusion first... Yesterday, we made that mistake and voted for Stephan, and before he could have a chance to defend himself, he was sent to the gallows by our very own hand.

And Henry, I will like to hear your views about Sai. It's very interesting to see yourself, positioning from that angle. I will like hear to your views..

Now here is the condition of this little truce. At what point do we act? If, like yesterday, no one steps forward with evidence, what do we do then?

I accept this truce, even though I'm still not convinced of your innocence. Let's say that in 24 hours, if no more evidence comes up from the other citizens, we recast our votes.

Unvote: ImperialShadows/ShawnImperante

You see, last night one of the person whom have used the night action, didn't used it today.

Unless someone protected someone from someone else's attack, or something like that. :tongue:

Unless someone protected someone from someone else's attack, or something like that. :tongue:

Not really very possible, but then again, that bodyguard could have been protecting someone that haven't suffered from any attack at all, which is why it was never reflected... Well, I don't think this can ever take place anymore, but... I hope I am wrong on this...

How was I brought into this? :wacko:

Bah, I have to agree with everything Shawn has said, sorry, Artie.

Vote: Artie Sanders/Sandy

I've suspected you from the start Artie. However, I shall wait for more evidence.

Uhhhhh..... Is it morning already? EUGENE! Darnit! I had a gut feeling he was innocent. :hmpf_bad:

Eh, I have to agree with Shawn, but, Stephan was innocent, so if he was scum, he would have voted.

UNLESS, of course, he knew the other scum would fill the votes for him, therefore not requiring him to vote, which would cast suspision off himself.