Zorro

Tournament of Retribution

Prove it! :pir_laugh2:

Normally we first destroy the enemy, then we grab what we can. Including the jewels and purses from the dead Redcoat bodies.

The Bluecoat soldiers have enough money and other supplies so they don't need to be greddy.

Let me correct you Cap'n Blackmoor, lets see if this pops into your mind.

Year: 1812

Napoleon marches to Moscow, when he arrives he only finds the city on fire, his troops steal what they can.

~So thats the only stealing you'll get.

Year: 1815

Napoleon is destroyed at Waterloo.

So Cap'n Blacmoor the bluecoats do not win wars, they can't even Steal from Dead Men. Your welcome.

Edited by Sir Wellington

Alright, guys, these history insults are fun and all, but how are the judges supposed to find creations within mountains of spam?

Let me correct you Cap'n Blackmoor, lets see if this pops into your mind.

Year: 1812

Napoleon marches to Moscow, when he arrives he only finds the city on fire, his troops steal what they can.

~So thats the only stealing you'll get.

Year: 1815

Napoleon is destroyed at Waterloo.

So Cap'n Blacmoor the bluecoats do not win wars, they can't even Steal from Dead Men. Your welcome.

His gonna return saying "Bluecoats aren't French" I bet you.

His gonna return saying "Bluecoats aren't French" I bet you.

See my post above.

Oh, and isn't there supposed to be a Discussion Thread for the non-participants? And how about a MOC index to make it easier for the judges and moderator?

See my post above.

Oh, and isn't there supposed to be a Discussion Thread for the non-participants? And how about a MOC index to make it easier for the judges and moderator?

Firstly, I saw your above post.

Secondly, I am a participant.

Thirdly, They will most proberbly be put into another thread once voting is needed. Anyway, Its a few little comments, How can you not scroll past them? :pir-sceptic:

Firstly, I saw your above post.

Secondly, I am a participant.

Thirdly, They will most proberbly be put into another thread once voting is needed. Anyway, Its a few little comments, How can you not scroll past them? :pir-sceptic:

I'm glad you did.

I know that.

A "few little comments" pile up.

A "few little comments" pile up.

Thats why theres a Scrollbar on the Internet Browsers and Arrow keys on the Keyboard. :pir-wink::pir_laugh2:

ENOUGH! Carry on this conversation elsewhere please. Adam is right, comments on MOCs and pictures of MOCs; let's act like we belong on this site please!

Excellent entry Skipper 24! I bet that rock is going to leave a mark! My favorite part is how after squishing that blue bug the rock rolls into the surf for a quick cleaning before it gets rolled back into position for the next money grubbing bluecoat!

Here is my 1st Entry for Blue Thunder

Just a little story about having some fun behind enemy lines. I also had you use some pixelation on the wench to keep things clean. LOL

blue_vs_red_1a.jpg

blue_vs_red_1b.jpg

blue_vs_red_1c.jpg

Here is my 1st Entry for Blue Thunder

Just a little story about having some fun behind enemy lines. I also had you use some pixelation on the wench to keep things clean. LOL

EDIT CBH: There is no need to quote a whole post wiuth all the pictures to reply to it. Thank you!

Thats cheating. En Garde means "to warn a fencer to assume the position preparatory to a duel", He challenged you and you dishonoured the duel, You should be ashamed to have lived. :pir_laugh2:

Edited by Captain Blue Hair
Took pictures out of quote

Tomorrow ist my turn to honor the Ravenous Reds - it will be black day for the blue pest ;-)

JanSued

Thats cheating. En Garde means "to warn a fencer to assume the position preparatory to a duel", He challenged you and you dishonoured the duel, You should be ashamed to have lived. :pir_laugh2:

Better he be ashamed and alive than to have honor in death.

Haha team Blue thunder rolls over the Reds like a steamtrain over a nickle!

Very nice work Steve, screw their wives and take their houses! :pir_laugh2:

These bluecoats have no class, maybe they got the idea from that from my MOC?

Are you implying that all your wives are hookers? :pir-grin:

No, that one is an anomalie, most are trophy wives, but some ARE redcoat assasins :pir-skull:

At least they are hotter than your gastly witches of wifes. How do we know your Bluecoats are not homosexual? :pir-grin:

I never knew bluecoats had wives, I thought that was the reason they had hookers.

Not the smartest in the group now are we? :pir_laugh2:You guys have hookers, we just use them cause they think we are more...better.