Sign in to follow this  
MagPiesRUs

Noir Mafia: Day 2

BannerShrink.jpg

It was a cold dark night at the Hawks Diner.

IMG_2642.jpg

Dragonator/Dr. Agon had decided to skimp on his duties for the night and instead to get his fill of pancakes, croutons, toast, and what have you.

IMG_2644.jpg

Quarryman/Joey Quinn opened the back door, "Eh, I gotta go take the trash out. You fine in here?"

"Yeah, of course" the doctor replied.

IMG_2646.jpg

Dr. Agon was so fixated on his food that he didn't hear the car that had just parked outside.

IMG_2648.jpg

IMG_2650.jpg

The driver decided to use a tommy gun rather than their usual pistol. The last hit had been a little sloppy.

IMG_2654.jpg

IMG_2655.jpg

The figure raised their gun. *Ratatatatatat!*

IMG_2656.jpg

*Smash! * *Ratatatatatat!*

IMG_2657.jpg

*Crash!* *Ratatatatatat!*

IMG_2657i.jpg

*Ratatatatatat!*

IMG_2658.jpg

IMG_2659.jpg

The hitman ran back to his car and made a quick getaway.

IMG_2660.jpg

IMG_2673.jpg

Joey Quinn returned from out back, "... megablocks..."

IMG_2674.jpg

Later that night, Augustus Staines strolled to the diner. He had arranged a meeting with Dr. Agon to discuss something important. Needless to say, he was shocked with what he found.

IMG_2686.jpg

"Megablocks..." he said.

IMG_2688.jpg

That was the last word he uttered. *CLUNK!*

IMG_2689.jpg

The figure that had been behind him raised their hatchet once more.

IMG_2691.jpg

*THUD!*

IMG_2693.jpg

IMG_2694.jpg

Morning came, and immediately a crowd gathered at the diner, where two bodies lay.

IMG_2695.jpg

Dr. Julius Agon and Augustus Staines were dead.

IMG_2698.jpg

IMG_2699.jpg

Someone rushed back from the dead doctor's apartment. They gave the bad news: Dr. Agon was a Town Member.

IMG_2701.jpg

Another person came back from the house of Gus Staines. It was revealed that he was corrupt, and was working with the Scum.

With that shred of good news, the town gathered again to rid themselves of the scum.

IMG_2702.jpg

Rules:

Noir Mafia will follow the basic rules of mafia. Every day the town will be able to kill someone off. To do so, they will need to get the majority of the players to vote for one player. Once someone is voted off, it will be night time, and those with night actions will be able to PM me to tell me what they are going to do. If the day lasts for more than 5 real days, it will be night. Night will typically last about 2 real days, and if you don't PM me your night action in time, it won't be counted.

In addition...

- There are two basic sides - the Town and the Scum. The basic objective for the Town to win is to kill all of the Scum, while the basic objective for the Scum to win is to outnumber the Town (some characters may have to complete additional objectives in order to win the game).

- Voting will be done publicly. They must be typed in bold. (eg. Vote: Player). You may unvote too (eg. Unvote: Player)

- Editing your posts 3 times will get yourself killed. 3 Out of character posts in the game thread isn't a good idea either

- 3 mentions of Witch Hunt Mafia and I'll give you a very dirty look.

- Don't post in the game threads when you are dead. You're dead. Act like it.

- Don't give hints or suggestions about the game when you are either dead or are not a participant. Feedback in the general discussion thread is okay.

- Don't be a sore loser. It's only a game

- Don't quote what I said from a PM. If you must, please paraphrase it. Quoting one of my PMs will get you killed.

- You are allowed to communicate with other players via PM

- Don't judge a book by it's cover. Just because someone has a certain occupation/face, doesn't mean they have a certain role.

Players:

Henry.jpg Hinckley - Henry

Eugene.jpg Escape the Fate - Eugene

Donald.jpg Sir Dillon - Donald Sirna

Aida.jpg Alice - Aida Sirna

ChSamuel.jpg Stash2Sixx - Samuel Stevens

Michelle.jpg Millacol88 - Michelle

Shawn-2.jpg ImperialShadows - Shawn Imperato

Christopher.jpg keetong - Christopher Tortelini

Joey-2.jpg Quarryman - Joey Quinn

FrWalters.jpg WhiteFang - Father Walters

Jerry.jpg JimButcher - Jerry Buscemi

Donna.jpg Darth Legois - Donna

Robert.jpg Bob the Construction Man - Robert Concini

Rose.jpg Ricecracker - Rose

Stephen.jpg Zepher - Stephen

Artie-2.jpg Sandy - Artie Sanders

Carlo.jpg Commander Flash - Carlo Ferguson

Sal.jpg Striker - Sal

Lorraine-2-1.jpg Lego12 - Lorraine

Zita.jpg Zapper Brick - Zita

The Dead

Vincent-1.jpg YG-49 - Vincent Forman (Town): Voted off, Day 1

DrAgon.jpg Dragonator - Dr. Agon (Town): Murdered, Night 1

GusStaines.jpg AwesomeStar - Gus Staines (Scum): Murdered, Night 1

Reserves:

- NewRight

- nintha

- General Armendariz

- samthelegoman1

21 players remain. A majority of 11 votes is required to lynch.

Edited by TinyPiesRUs

*sigh*

Isn't this always the way of these things? Even when something goes right, something else has to go wrong.

Poor doctor didn't see it coming, but at least someone managed to kill one of the scum.

So what have we learned? It seems that the scum use a tommy gun for their nasty work, while the townies have a hatchet wielding killer. Assuming either side knew that they were killing one of the other. We can't really be sure of that, can we? I mean, a machine gun fits the scum pretty well, but a hatchet? That sounds like the work of a crazy person... :sceptic:

I'm not sure what we get out of all of this, but at least we're a step closer to ridding the town of scum. There were probably only 5 or 6 of them to start with, so the odds are pretty good for us.

This is so tragic. I can't believe it.. Of all person, why Dr Agon... He is a very very kind doctor. :cry_sad:

It's most unfortunate that Vincent is killed too, sigh more importantly, I heard that he has a very useful ability.

However, it's great to know that a scum among us has been killed. :thumbup:

Oh God, Dr. Agon! What a fine young man, always caring and willing to help anyone. We must avenge his death. The only bright side I see from last night is that a scum was killed.

Did anyone happen to see anything last night? Anything at all might help.

oh my! More murders :oh3:

And after all this we only got 1 scum. :sceptic::sadnew:

Also I can't believe a police officer was corrupt! :oh3: And what of the Police Dept now since its just the cheif?

Why oh why did they have to kill the doctor :cry_sad:, he was a good man (and a good customer). He wouldn't hurt anyone, well, except the scum, but they all deserve to die anyway. :devil:

Good job by whoever killed Augustus though, even though a hatchet might seem a bit drastic it's a quite fitting end for scum like him.

So, does anyone want breakfast? Some toast perhaps? (I'll have to clean up the diner first of course, but after that I'm all ready to serve) :classic:

And after all this we only got 1 scum. :sceptic::sadnew:

Don't worry, if we continue to trade two loyals for one scum we will eventually win. We started out with 23 people, and more than 7 scum among those 23 seems highly unlikely. And if we continue with 2-for-1 there will be 2 loyal town members left when the last scum is dead.

Uh, I shouldn't have touched that bottle of whiskey last night. This scene is making my stomach turn... :sick:

So we have a hitman on us townies' side as well... Good to know, let's just hope his or her hatchet hits the right targets.

And oh the irony that the town has lost two thirds of it's police force over one night. I never trusted those coppers to do their job properly, anyway. In my books, the police department is always corrupted and rotten to the core. It's the little men who save the day!

Don't worry, if we continue to trade two loyals for one scum we will eventually win. We started out with 23 people, and more than 7 scum among those 23 seems highly unlikely. And if we continue with 2-for-1 there will be 2 loyal town members left when the last scum is dead.

How are you so sure that we have 7 scum left to kill, do you have information on this subject? or are you part of this scum. I would advise you to watch what you say.

Intresting... Dr Agon was having toast, so who's up for breakfast at Hawk's Diner.

How are you so sure that we have 7 scum left to kill, do you have information on this subject? or are you part of this scum. I would advise you to watch what you say.

I did not say anything like that, please pay a bit more attention. I said that it's highly unlikely that there were more than 7 scum in the beginning. Nothing about the number of scum we're dealing with here, nor how many there are left. It's only simple math really.

Ok lets have a look at the list of events.

Dr Agon goes to Hawk's Diner and buys a cousant

Joey Quiin goes out the back

Dr Agon gets shot with tommy gun from car

Gus Staines sees the body gets killed with axe

Joey Quiin comes back out

We all meet up

Thats a long story, obvisoully Joey couldn't of killed the first person because in the picture we clearly see the man in the car. Second murder I'm still suming up.

Ok lets have a look at the list of events.

Dr Agon goes to Hawk's Diner and buys a cousant

Joey Quiin goes out the back

Dr Agon gets shot with tommy gun from car

Gus Staines sees the body gets killed with axe

Joey Quiin comes back out

We all meet up

That's not quite how it went, buddy.

Quinn was the first to discover the body of the good ol' doctor. Where he was at the time Constable Staines was murdered, we do not know. Maybe he can shed some light to that himself?

... While serving me a greasy ham-and-cheese toast, at the same. :grin:

Sounds delicious. :thumbup:

I'm a little worried. The more I think about it, the more I worry about our hatchet killer. Yeah, he got one of the scum this time, but how? Did any of us have reason to suspect the cop? It feels more like he took a random guess and got lucky, maybe based on the idea that one of the cops had to be bad. I can certainly understand the thinking, but I'm not sure I would have bet on it. I also wouldn't use it as proof that our chief is or isn't bad, it may not have any connection at all. I will say that I trust the chief at this point, but that's just based on gut instinct.

Basically, whoever you are, be careful, please. You managed to get it right this time, but be absolutely sure before you do it again, ok?

Quinn was the first to discover the body of the good ol' doctor. Where he was at the time Constable Staines was murdered, we do not know. Maybe he can shed some light to that himself?

I was in shock, in my back room, completely oblivious to anything happening outside I'm afraid :sad:

And one greasy ham-and-cheese toast coming right up.

I was in shock, in my back room, completely oblivious to anything happening outside I'm afraid :sad:

Which were you, oblivious or in shock? If you didn't know what was happening, why would you be in shock? :wacko:

Maybe you're just confused now, after such a scary night. :look:

Which were you, oblivious or in shock? If you didn't know what was happening, why would you be in shock? :wacko:

Maybe you're just confused now, after such a scary night. :look:

Uhm, I mean, I was in shock after discovering the doctor, which is why I was in the back room oblivous to Augustus being killed outside my diner. But yes, a very rough night :wacko:

Why oh why did they have to kill the doctor :cry_sad: , he was a good man (and a good customer). He wouldn't hurt anyone, well, except the scum, but they all deserve to die anyway. :devil:

Good job by whoever killed Augustus though, even though a hatchet might seem a bit drastic it's a quite fitting end for scum like him.

So, does anyone want breakfast? Some toast perhaps? (I'll have to clean up the diner first of course, but after that I'm all ready to serve) :classic:

IMO thats not a very good idea, I mean 2 people to survive all this? We knew there would be deaths but hopefully not that many that there is only 2 of us left! :cry_sad:

Oh! me too please I love ham&cheese toast! :thumbup::sweet: oh and some orange juice please. :sweet:

What a horrible night. Although it is good that we got one scum out of the way, we lost our great doctor.

I ate breakfast at home already, so I won't be eating anything here.

Megablocks! At least there was a scum killed. Remember: Weapons do not identify a person. I would not carry a fedora and a gun around if I was the killer. I'll have some Ham-Cheese-toast and Hot Chocolate :sweet:

Oh dear..... RIP Dr. Agon, ah well, at least we killed a scum!

So, as I see it, the current standing is:

Scum:1 dead

Town:2 dead

Rest in Peace, Mr. Forman. :cry_sad:

Oh dear..... RIP Dr. Agon, ah well, at least we killed a scum!

So, as I see it, the current standing is:

Scum:1 dead

Town:2 dead

Rest in Peace, Mr. Forman. :cry_sad:

Ah, I'm afraid I'll have to correct you on this.

The scum have gunned down the mayor and that woman yesterday. I feel it is highly important that we don't forget about them. The scum also killed Dr. Agon, and we as a town killed Mr. Forman.

As for the town, as a group, we haven't scored any points. A vigilante, possibly not even on our side, killed a scum last night.

As for leads, I have none. All I can say is that we know that the gun wielder is working for the scum, we saw him gun down the mayor, and that the hatchet man could in a sense be working for anyone.

Last night, nothing significant happened over at my resident too.

I'm a little worried. The more I think about it, the more I worry about our hatchet killer. Yeah, he got one of the scum this time, but how? Did any of us have reason to suspect the cop? It feels more like he took a random guess and got lucky, maybe based on the idea that one of the cops had to be bad. I can certainly understand the thinking, but I'm not sure I would have bet on it. I also wouldn't use it as proof that our chief is or isn't bad, it may not have any connection at all. I will say that I trust the chief at this point, but that's just based on gut instinct.
As for the town, as a group, we haven't scored any points. A vigilante, possibly not even on our side, killed a scum last night.

Both of you, have summed my thoughts and I do share the same views. Right now, we have no exact confirmation that this person is truly doing a favour for us. I am a little bit worried on this, but then again, I am glad we still eliminate one of them. Right now, my concern is to try and get all of us to understand this situation as a whole.

Let's re-cap the scenes, we have a Mayor dead, and a civilan woman killed that is the wife of Robert Concini (Bob the Construction Man) From the scenes, we suspect or conclude that Mr Biggs is a nasty person whom is a political figure and might be linked or the mastermind of this entire mayhem. For some reasons, we don't have any re-collection of him. As a Town, we sacrificed Vincent, because he was an inexperienced cop that have stepped on others toe, ended up that he was a citizen instead, with quite important night action to support the town citizens.

Next, at nightfall, Dr Argon was murdered. Judging from my experience, the weapons do matters, and we should take note of items, because these killers will typically used the same weapon to conduct their executions. We can't use the weapons who is that person in exact, but we can used these weapons type to evaluate the possibility of the same person doing it, and infer his exact role. Dr Agon, was finished off by a "Tommy-gun". While the other vigilante whom finished Augustus was with an axe. To know whether this weapons theory will be applicable, we will have to compare and reference the amount of occurence, to see whether these people will have a change of weapons. If there is a change, this theory does not stands. I believe that the weapon proficiency matters to the executor, unless "God" in heaven is fooling us.

Among Dr Agon and Augustus, both of them don't seem to equip with any night actions on both sides. Night actions is an extremely important thing to consider and look out, and I am not asking everyone to reveal their cards. The minimum, is to observe what are the possible night actions that have been lost. I am doubting the fact, that these night actions will be replaced by "God". But then again, anything is possible in this game of life.

One thing, which we have to think back. Why Dr Agon? This is something that we should recall.

Rest assured, Dr Agon. We will seek justice and redress your grieve.

Last night, nothing significant happened over at my resident too.

Both of you, have summed my thoughts and I do share the same views. Right now, we have no exact confirmation that this person is truly doing a favour for us. I am a little bit worried on this, but then again, I am glad we still eliminate one of them. Right now, my concern is to try and get all of us to understand this situation as a whole.

Let's re-cap the scenes, we have a Mayor dead, and a civilan woman killed that is the wife of Robert Concini (Bob the Construction Man) From the scenes, we suspect or conclude that Mr Biggs is a nasty person whom is a political figure and might be linked or the mastermind of this entire mayhem. For some reasons, we don't have any re-collection of him. As a Town, we sacrificed Vincent, because he was an inexperienced cop that have stepped on others toe, ended up that he was a citizen instead, with quite important night action to support the town citizens.

Next, at nightfall, Dr Argon was murdered. Judging from my experience, the weapons do matters, and we should take note of items, because these killers will typically used the same weapon to conduct their executions. We can't use the weapons who is that person in exact, but we can used these weapons type to evaluate the possibility of the same person doing it, and infer his exact role. Dr Agon, was finished off by a "Tommy-gun". While the other vigilante whom finished Augustus was with an axe. To know whether this weapons theory will be applicable, we will have to compare and reference the amount of occurence, to see whether these people will have a change of weapons. If there is a change, this theory does not stands. I believe that the weapon proficiency matters to the executor, unless "God" in heaven is fooling us.

Among Dr Agon and Augustus, both of them don't seem to equip with any night actions on both sides. Night actions is an extremely important thing to consider and look out, and I am not asking everyone to reveal their cards. The minimum, is to observe what are the possible night actions that have been lost. I am doubting the fact, that these night actions will be replaced by "God". But then again, anything is possible in this game of life.

One thing, which we have to think back. Why Dr Agon? This is something that we should recall.

Rest assured, Dr Agon. We will seek justice and redress your grieve.

You are completely right, Father, and after remembering the last day, I believe he was suspiscous of Mr. Sanders and Stephan.

You are completely right, Father, and after remembering the last day, I believe he was suspiscous of Mr. Sanders and Stephan.

Both parties are outspoken but that doesn't mean that they are guilty as charged. At this moment, I will strongly urge the rest to share their findings if any, instead of pointing fingers around first. It's not very nice, because like us, no one can prove anything for certain, but we can speculate and agree on a common platform first.

I just gotta say to my defense that if I were Scum, I'd hardly be blabbering like I do. Or maybe it's just the booze talking. :tongue:

Anyway, it's the silent ones we should be watching out for. They're usually the ones who have something to hide. :wink:

The scum also killed Dr. Agon

... whom you were awfully quick to accuse yesterday. Mind telling us what you were up to last night?