Sign in to follow this  
LegoLyons

Willy Wonka & The Chocolate Factory MOC

gallery_2351_18_164.gif

I am currently working on a much bigger scene based upon the book Willy Wonka & the Chocolate Factory, but its some way off, some I decided to do a smallish vig/moc.

Please let me know what you think.

3746175807_497a78b529.jpg

There are more pics and bigger images at my flickr page flickr

Edited by Rufus
Indexed

I am currently working on a much bigger scene based upon the book Willy Wonka & the Chocolate Factory, but its some way off, some I decided to do a smallish vig/moc.

Please let me know what you think.

3746175807_497a78b529.jpg

There are more pics and bigger images at my flickr page flickr

omg this is perfect!. the only thing i have against it is the face for willy wonka. i don't like the sunglasses... can't wait to see your oompa loompas!

Wow! everything is great! I love how you made the candy mushrooms and flowers. The boy's pose as he falls in is good too. Willie Wonka is perfect, I think that head suits him well, unless there is a better one that I can't think of right now. Those vines look great, how did you make them?

Wow! everything is great! I love how you made the candy mushrooms and flowers. The boy's pose as he falls in is good too. Willie Wonka is perfect, I think that head suits him well, unless there is a better one that I can't think of right now. Those vines look great, how did you make them?

Well thanks. The vines are the plastic that comes around these pieces bricklink.

As for the head, I have a couple more options, but like this one as its close to the Jonny Depp character.

Well thanks. The vines are the plastic that comes around these pieces bricklink.

As for the head, I have a couple more options, but like this one as its close to the Jonny Depp character.

What an ingenious use of parts! I would have never guessed that they were made out of that. :thumbup:

I liked the second movie better than the original, so I'm glad you decided to use the Jonny version of Wonka.

Is the person in the chocolate supposed to be a lady? Because I'm pretty sure Agustus Gloop fell in there. Otherwise, a great MOC!

I'm pretty sure Augustus Gloop has blonde, wavy hair. (At least in the original)

It's because there is no sceaming boy head

Can't wait to see your next Vig :wink:

He could use the screaming man head found in many castle sets.

Very nice scene of an awesome movie. The head fits, although he seems a bit to angry. But it works. I think the head for Augustus works extremely well, he has a girly look, so it suits him! Great job, I'm looking forward to your bigger creation. :thumbup:

I'm pretty sure Augustus Gloop has blonde, wavy hair. (At least in the original)

Correct. And thanks for sticking up for me. :cry_happy: I took references from both the films, and the book too.

problem is Augustus Gloop is a boy, and the head used is a female head.

Um, so does that make the basic lego head > :classic: <with the smile a boy or a girl? I look at all heads as uni-sex, I thought it fitted him perfectly, but good observations, so what do you think of the moc, other than not liking the head? :tongue:

Very nice scene of an awesome movie. The head fits, although he seems a bit to angry. But it works. I think the head for Augustus works extremely well, he has a girly look, so it suits him! Great job, I'm looking forward to your bigger creation. :thumbup:

Thanks. Wonka was angry as Gloop contaminated his chocolate river. :cry_happy: .

I am working on the creation as we speak, awaiting some further parts, but have most of the characters done. I'm looking forward to it too. :classic:

Edited by LegoLyons

Really nice! Very colorful vig and great use of "candy" parts and tiles for the chocolate river :thumbup:

While i personaly realy disliked the movie, you realy did a good job on this, i love the use of all the colors and swirling discs. The Ompa loompas are great along with the other guy, i cant remember his name :wacko: