Sign in to follow this  
Commander Flash

Sith Supremacy Chapter 3

Recap: The sith went to Bespin and attacked the jedi. Spyder killed General Legis and escaped.

Characters:

Sith

Spyder

lego-pix6-28_026.jpg

His back story: He is a Bounty Hunter from Nar Shadda. He has gone to Correlia to look for more work. He landed on Coronet. (the capital) There he has met a few crime lords, and learned greatly about the Sith Lord Revan. Hoping to impress Revan, Crisis, (his name) asks the crime lords about some of Revan\'s enemies with a bounty on their heads. Now all he has to do is collect a few bounties, and have the Sith lord notice him. It\'s not as easy as it sounds, but he will certainly try.

Cazador (ADHO15)

cazador3.jpg

This Neimoidian scum calls himself \'Cazador\'. A renouned bounty hunter and assassin, Cazador is a quick and silent killer. Unlike most Neimoidians, Cazador is not power or money-obsessed, and is not in the slightest bit cowardly. He kills purely for pleasure and has never failed a mission. Born on Deko Neimoidia in 4003 BBY, he was around 44 at the start of the Jedi Civil War. Cazador owns camouflage armour suitable for missions on any terrain (pictured in white suit for missions to ice/snow planets). He carries no gun, and prefers to use blades and explosives. He has several types of grenades, including stun grenades and thermal detonators (pictured). He\'s also armed with a concealed blade against his right arm that he can use to assassinate targets up close. It can also be released and fired to shoot enemies at range. He carries numerous knives in his armour as well and sometimes uses a jetpack. His armour is full of small devices such as homing beacons and grapple ropes. He\'s skilled in unarmed combat and, like many of the other best hunters, he has a considerable bounty on his head too.

Darth Ezelon (republicFORCES)

img_5110.jpg

The first tusken sith ever.

born around 4000 BBY nobody knows exept his parents but they are dead...)

he was in the first years of his life a tusken

a sith murderd his \"tribe\" and he senste that he had some special powers

he brought him to korriban (ezelon also took he fathers mask with him) and teach everything he knew, and ezelon killt the sith in his sleep (like he killt ezelon\'s father(sliced his torso in two parts))and stole the lightsaber for his father

and know he is known as the tusken sith

he always wears his fathers mask and uses the lightsaber of his old master...

he is known for his powerfull force lightning power and his fighting techniqeus and nobody has ever seen his face exept his father

he also went to revan and joint revan to destroy the republic

Sandman (Commander Flash)

img_5008.jpg

Sandman was a Tusken who found ancient ruins of the Star Map Revan found only a while before. Sandman and his men were tainted by the dark side and became evil. Now Sandman is an officer in Revan\'s Army

Republic

Clone Killer

custom_clones_005.jpg

In the secret labs of kamino a new breed of clones was invented. They were breed to hunt down all sith but only the 722 legion had this new breed of clone troopers.

Galeer (ADHO15)

galeer1.jpg

Galeer was a Force-sensitive Ewok from the forest moon of Endor. He was born into a wealthy Ewok family in 3994 BBY. His parents named him after the Ewok wind God and was shorter and thinner than the average Ewok. He was sensed by Jedi numerous times during his childhood, but because no Force-sensitive beings had ever been picked up in that sector of the galaxy before. Eventually, Human Jedi Master Lok Harta visited the moon and found the wokling, aged 9. He was taken to Coruscant and trained by the Jedi until he became a Master, aged 23, making him the first Ewok Jedi. He eventually lived up to his name, mastering the skill of Force speed, and constantly improving the speed of his movements, reactions and lightsabre techniques. He chose to use a long-handled, purple-bladed lightsabre which was very unusual for someone of his height and stature. His skill in combat twinned with his incredible agility made him a formidable and unbeatable enemy to many.

Trav Crodile (republicFORCES)

comic_13.jpg

home planet: unknown

weapon: home made flamethrower

armor: heavy correlian flight suit (red/white)

tactics: ambush/trapping/just putting you on fire.

trav was 5 when he got for the first time a gun in his hands, and shoot a sith soldier because the sith killt his brother in the front of his eyes

sins that event heppend he was angerd he threw al his \"study\'s\" away and whend to the republic so he could avenge is brother

Shaela (Commander Flash)

flasn_3.png

Shaela was a female Mandalorian trooper that was from part of the Mandalorian Wars and The Jedi Civil War. When she was left on Dxun, she met a republic trooper and befriended him. She became a soldier and helps fight Revan\'s forces whenever she can.

Dead

Darth Skintasee (Mraz \'Skintas)

skintas.jpg

Darth Skintasee is a Dark Jedi that joined the Sith after the Republic\'s defeat during the battle over Rakata Prime/ The Sky Forge. He was confronted by Revan aboard a Republic Cruiser that was fleeing the battle. Begging for upon loosing the duel as well as both of his hands, the Jedi who once went by the name of Dustin was forced to join Revan in order to live. He then gained prosthetic hands as well as a new lightsaber. He now fights alongside Revan on all of his campaigns.

Legis (Clone Killer)

custom_clones_006.jpg

was a general for the grand army of the republic but he was not a Jedi as you would have thought instead he used twin automatic hand guns for protection.

So what planet are we starting? Also I think coruscant would be good but it up to you spyder. :classic:

So what planet are we starting? Also I think coruscant would be good but it up to you spyder. :classic:

We are on Tatooine. See my last post in Chapter 2 for the back story.

Can't wait until tomorrow! :sweet:

Oh, don't worry, I'm building right now and will start to take pictures tomorrow. I have to make up for all the MOCs I could have built while I was gone. :tongue: I can't wait till tomorrow either! :thumbup:

________________________________________________________________________________

Here's the beginning of the third chapter: (Just the text, I haven't taken pics yet)

The local miners have started to defend the camp, and are regularly fighting off Tusken Raiders. Spyder lands at one of the many outposts encircling the camp.

lego-pix6-28_001.jpg

There, he climbs up the tower of the main turret, takes out the guards, and waits.

lego-pix6-28_006.jpg

After several hours, an attack comes. He tries to ask the Tuskens where Ezelon is, but the Tuskens just attack him. He disposes of them, and heads deeper into the camp. He comes to a huge gate, probably used to defend the camp. There is only one guard, and he is easily disposed of.

lego-pix6-28_008.jpg.pngrevisedblasterfire.png

Spyder climbs up the gate and enters the core of the camp. There, he finds utter chaos...

That's the start of the story, for my character.

The Republic officials and troops covertly arrive in Anchorhead. They keep a low profile because Czerka Corporation will report them to the Sith. They slowly move towards the mining camp. When they reach the camp, they find several buildings in ruins, while others are burning to the ground. They find that this has been the most vicious attacks yet, and the Tuskens have taken over half of the camp. Cazador, as well as Spyder the bounty hunters have been spotted somewhhere in the camp, but no one knows where they are now.

OK, that should have begun the story, you are now free to continue it! Pictures for this post will be coming soon, as in today soon.

Edited by Spyder

A nice start for a chapter.

I forgot to say this, in the the time we play now mos eisley was just a little village and anchorhead was larger.

so maybe we could do anchorhead in place of mos eisley what do you guys think? (just a suggestion)

A nice start for a chapter.

I forgot to say this, in the the time we play now mos eisley was just a little village and anchorhead was larger.

so maybe we could do anchorhead in place of mos eisley what do you guys think? (just a suggestion)

I think that is a good idea. So the republic officials and troops covertly arrive in Anchorhead. They keep a low profile because Czerka Corporation will report them to the Sith. They slowly move towards the mining camp. When they reach the camp, they find several buildings in ruins, while others are burning to the ground. They find that this has been the most vicious attacks yet, and the Tuskens have taken over half of the camp. Cazador, as well as Spyder the bounty hunters have been spotted somewhhere in the camp, but no one knows where they are now.

(Sorry, this isn't in the game time.)

anyways, Ezelon called some of his best warriors and said to them they need to find Cazador and Spyder and bring them to him

(The following conversation is in Tuskenees, but transolated in Basic/English)

Darth Ezelon:If you fail, than it will be the last time you fail!!

Darth Ezelon:Bring them here now!!

Tusken warrior:Yes my lord we will bring them

Darth Ezelon:One more thing I want them alive!

Hey guys, I'm gonna be gone for another week. :grin: I'm really sorry. It doesn't look like the story is continuing much, so is it OK? Again I'm really sorry. I didn't know that the game would last this long. I will be gone like half of August, so if you want me out of the game I will quit the game and kill my character until Sith Supremacy 2. Then I'll make a new character. See ya later.

Sign in to follow this