Sign in to follow this  
MagPiesRUs

Noir Mafia Confirmation/General Discussion Thread

I confirm and thanks for adding more spaces to let me play. I appreciate it. :wink:

Hey, I'm Jerry. Thanks Commander Flash for the tip on avatars, I got mine all ready.

And could everyone please put their character names in their signatures? It would be a lot easier to tell who's who. :classic:

Im ready, Im having a little trouble, with the avatar picture, but I haven't tried iphoto yet.

Are you using a Mac? If so, just right click the image he PM'd you, and press "save to iPhoto library." Once in iPhoto, select the image, then click on file, and click on "export." When a window pops up, it'll have a space that says "kind." click the bar and select Jpeg. I suggest exporting to your desktop. Once exported, drag the file into iPhoto, and it should import itself. You can then upload it directly from your computer onto Eurobricks. I hope this helps :sweet: .

Im ready, Im having a little trouble, with the avatar picture, but I haven't tried iphoto yet.

You know, I am too.

Does anyone know what's up? I keep getting a message from the board saying it has too many attachments or something.

Yes, yes, I am here. Let's get this moving, I'm very busy and have no time to waste.

I am confirming! I am married to Dillon (Donald)! :wub:

Sorry that the avatars didn't work. The problem seemed to be that the image addresses were too long to fit into the avatar settings box. I've shortened the addresses and added the new avatars to the OP for you to use. :classic:

Still to confirm are Sandy and Stash2Sixx.

And then we can get going! Hurry up you two! :tongue:

My goodness, Zepher, you're a man! *oh2*

Hello all, I'm Shawn Imperante, the outraged businessman. I can't believe what has happened and demand justice! Until then ...

at least I'm not married in this game.....of life.

Seems I'm not either, baby. :wink:

Sorry that the avatars didn't work. The problem seemed to be that the image addresses were too long to fit into the avatar settings box. I've shortened the addresses and added the new avatars to the OP for you to use. :classic:

Yeah I was going to pm you about that but I just uploaded it to my Photobucket account and did it from there. :classic:

It looks good so far Tiny Pius. :sweet: Im glad to see that cafe moc you made awhile ago made it in too! :thumbup:

Hello all, I'm Shawn Imperante, the outraged businessman. I can't believe what has happened and demand justice! Until then ...

Glad to meet you sir. I'm Dr. Julius Agon, the local doctor. Frankly, I'm concerned for our safety; we need to deal with this threat as quick as possible...

Seems I forgot to introduce myself earlier, I'm Joey Quinn, I own that nice, cozy diner over there, the Hawk's Diner. You're all welcome there to discuss the situation. :classic:

My goodness, Zepher, you're a man! *oh2*

I refuse to believe that. I'm certain that he's at least a transvestite :tongue:

I apologize for the tardiness. I was away yesterday, and didn't log into the net until today. But I am available to play without delays from now on, so consider my participation confirmed. :wink:

And apparently I'm not the only victim of gender-bending here. :laugh:

...so consider my participation confirmed. :wink:

Well finally! :laugh:

Right TinyP, let's get going! In your own time, of course. :grin:

Well finally! :laugh:

Come on Draggy. We all know how long niights in TinyPies games take. We could be waiting for weeks. :tongue:

I'm Zita and I'll do anything to get the scum outta town.

You're going to be a very popular girl. :grin:

You're going to be a very popular girl. :grin:

That is just wrong in soooo many ways :sadnew::tongue:

I'm Augustus Staines, but you can call me Gus. I'm a proud member of the police force around here - so 'ello 'ello 'ello and all that :laugh:

~A.S.

Edited by AwesomeStar

But be advised, Dragonator has a (very rare, trans-clear, so you can't see it) dragon on standby above Wellington in case you're too slow :tongue:

Sign in to follow this