Sign in to follow this  
WesternOutlaw

Murder On the Emerald Express: Chapter 11

Southeast you say?

Well, I see no harm in that...

Forgive me for remaining silent, I was busy stuffing my fat face with your M&M's, which are now gone.

But I see you have another packet... :devil:

Ah very well. We'll go your way :sceptic:

I'd like to go wichever why is voted on, but quickly, and not stall. I'd also like to lead the way.

As for my accusation of others, and trying to keep suspicion off myself... that's a fair point. Maybe when I fall asleep, I get controlled by an alter ego, and he's planning on setting up fight clubs around the country, and then blowing up a lot of important buildings, and I'll try to stop him, and then... well, I won't spoil the end of my life story. Oh, wait... I have a name... that can't work...

Really, I am trying to point out possible town council members becuase they're a danger. If you had listened to me about Jethro before you went to the farm, you'd have been much safer.

Really, I am trying to point out possible town council members becuase they're a danger. If you had listened to me about Jethro before you went to the farm, you'd have been much safer.

Look, crazy. You didn't tell me about Jethro before the farm. The only way you could've told me about Jethro is if I could somehow read a transcript of everything you were saying in your group. :hmpf: Anyway, I had a feeling you were saying Jethro was a town council member but you were crazy and saying random things (i.e. you run fight clubs with your altar ego) so who knew what to believe from you. Random babbling makes it very hard to discern real warnings from crazy crap! And I said that Jethro was the only possibility to be the town council member in our group the first time you did tell me he was a member. So shut up!

:blush: Sorry. I didn't realize I'd be so aggressive without my dice. :sweet: I'm kind of impressed with myself!

I don't have a problem with going southeast, but can we please just pick a direction quickly?

And I want some chocolate-covered nuts too! :sweet:

Let's choose East/Northeast and then finish the loop after we check that track.

I agree, we might as well get something done tonight.....

Yeah, I agree with Herman, he knows where things are at, don't you buddy? Man, you really showed that crazy guy what's what before, I'm so proud of you! :cry_happy: When we get a quiet moment we are so playing a good long adventure epic. :grin:

Does anyone else want some of these chocolate coated salty nuts? They're really good! Mr. Greaseman, would you like some? :sweet:

Does anyone ele want sme of these chocolate coated salty nuts? They're really good! Mr. Greaseman, would you like some? :sweet:

Hey! I resent the inference that these nuts are salty! :angry: They're sweet, crisp, and full of nutritious protein, just as the manufacturer intended!

*snatches bag away from the unbelievers*

If anyone has a peanut allergy, I also have a stash of freshly rolled rum balls :wink:

*snatches bag away from the unbelievers*

*snivel*

Can I have my nuts back please? :cry_happy:

Can I have my nuts back please? :cry_happy:

As long as I can see where your hands are at all times... here you go.

If many were retrofitted, was this one? Or did someone already answer that?

avdavid.jpg

Definately not, otherwise we'd be able to move it manually. I fear most of these switches along the outskirts of town were never changed.

The group is somewhat split as to where to go next, but without counting, I think more of you said Southwest.

So, heading Southwesteast, there is another fork in the tracks, one continuing Southwesteast, the other directly East. There is also another old wooded sign posted at the junction. The sign reads, Auburn 550 Miles (pointing to the track toward the East). Another sign reads DANGER! pointing to the Southwesteast. Along the track to the Southwesteast; in the distance, is a hand car resting on the tracks.

It's not too late to turn back and head Northeast if you'd like.

The group is somewhat split as to where to go next, but without counting, I think more of you said Southwest.

I swear more of us said East/Northeast and Southwest was never an option... :look:

Hmmm, what have we here... obviously somebody thinks there is something down here that could harm us... :look:

Southeast that is (sorry about that). :blush:

Ok, I'm all for Southeast. Let's go. :classic:
Yes, onward southeast it is, and be on the lookout for any x's or johnson rods or local stereotypes looking to impede our progress *looks over at Jethro* :sceptic:
Ok Bulldog is faithfully following the mob along the track. Hmmm M+Ms yum
Southeast you say?

Well, I see no harm in that...

I'd like to go wichever why is voted on, but quickly, and not stall. I'd also like to lead the way.[/i]
I don't have a problem with going southeast, but can we please just pick a direction quickly?

Either way...

Hold on to your nuts, kids! This could be dangerous...

So, heading Southwesteast, there is another fork in the tracks, one continuing Southwesteast, the other directly East. There is also another old wooded sign posted at the junction. The sign reads, Auburn 550 Miles (pointing to the track toward the East). Another sign reads DANGER! pointing to the Southwesteast. Along the track to the Southwesteast; in the distance, is a hand car resting on the tracks.

It's not too late to turn back and head Northeast if you'd like.

Okay, okay, we're going east. EAST, not west, and I don't think we want to hike 550 miles to the next town (we need the Emerald Express). How about this: some of us will go on the handcar, and the rest of us will go back and explore the northeast. Besides, I don't think all of us could fit on the handcar.

Either way, I volunteer to go on the handcar.

Hold on to your nuts, kids! This could be dangerous...

But I already lost mine...

Well maybe we should go the other way (NE) first and then come back...
Oh, whoops. Northeast, then. :blush:
After we've finished checking out this switch, I think we should go north-east first, and force Howard to walk in front. I'm trying to figure out why he is so worried about going up that track...
Ok Bulldog is faithfully following the mob along the track. Hmmm M+Ms yum

He sways with "the mob" which seems to need more indication. There are equal numbers of votes for each direction.

I agree, (after I re-iterated going N/NE) we might as well get something done tonight.....
Yeah, I agree with Herman, he knows where things are at, don't you buddy? Man, you really showed that crazy guy what's what before, I'm so proud of you! :cry_happy: When we get a quiet moment we are so playing a good long adventure epic. :grin:

Does anyone else want some of these chocolate coated salty nuts? They're really good! Mr. Greaseman, would you like some? :sweet:

I think those who wanted to go Southeast actually meant N/NE, anyway. It makes much more sense. :tongue:

Willoughby is really the Bermuda Triangle after the Earth's magnetic poles flipped, isn't it?

:wacko:

Here's your nuts Jimbee; I found these earlier :blush:

I think those who wanted to go Southeast actually meant N/NE, anyway. It makes much more sense. :tongue:

But whose counting? :laugh: I think I'm confused now. I recommend you guys draw a map from Switch 5 on the map:

25.jpg

It will help you with the coordinates.

Here's your nuts Jimbee; I found these earlier :blush:

Has anyone seen mine? I think I gave them to Grease...

But whose counting? :laugh: I think I'm confused now. I recommend you guys draw a map from Switch 5 on the map:

25.jpg

It will help you with the coordinates.

Which way's North?

Which way's North?

Presumably up. That is the norm for maps without directional arrows. :grin:

HINT: North is up. Do I need to add a Johnson Rod that points upward?

That would be helpful, yes.

Talking of Johnson Rods, where the hell is it!? :sing:

HINT: North is up. Do I need to add a Johnson Rod that points upward?

Do you? Talk to a doctor then. *huh*

I will try to draw a map...