Sign in to follow this  
Commander Flash

Sith Supremacy: Chapter 1

Sith Supremacy

Setting:

It is an alternate history in the Star Wars Universe where there are less than 50 jedi left. Revan killed Malak and took Bastila as his apprentice. Revan and his countless forces are befriending the Mandalorians and hiring countless bounty hunters to find and capture the surviving jedi and attempt to convert them.

The playable classes are: jedi (limited)

Sith

Bounty hunter

Trooper (either side, sith decals and republic decals in MCW)

Mandalorian (Mandalorian decals are in the MCW made by Clone Killer)

Or any other class that is reasonable.

*Characters can not be the major established characters in KoToR.

Choose a character to play as and send me its picture and bio.

Characters can hire hunters to attack another, and based on a completely 100% fair dice roll. If I roll a 5 or 6, the character is killed, and they are out of the game. 1 or 2, the Prey gets a roll, and if a 5 or 6, the hunter gets killed, and out of the game. Any other roll doesn't count and bounty will be suspended until 24 hours later.

Every character has 1000 credits to start out with. Bounties are how much the person sets it for. First hunter to accept the mission is the first one to try.

Credits can be donated to your alignment. The general can buy what he chooses, such as star fighters for 1500 (+.1 on dice roll) Large Tank for 5000 (+.5 on dice roll) and Capitol ship for 10000 (+1 on dice roll)

Planet Conquering:

Bounties aren't the only part of the game. Revan (can make cameo appearances) leads as many sith as want to go on a mission to capture a planet. The planet is defended by all the republic forces and vice versa. There are the following planets

Nar Shaddah (sp?)

Kashyykk

Bespin

Tatooine

Dantooine

Corellia

Hsskor

And others.

Planets being attacked are chosen by the generals of the republic and sith (first sith and republic trooper/ jedi) planets don't have to be on list. Once 20 planets are conquered, either the Star Forge or Coruscant is available to attack.

For every 5 people defending or attacking a planet, +1 is added to the dice roll. Highest roll wins. If a side gets a 6 without bonuses, the other army gets -.1 on their dice roll.

I would appreciate if the players will contribute pictures of mocs of battles and hunts.

Troopers get +500 credits each for planetary victories.

Other

-Also, at anytime Revan (me) can pm republic forces (not as in user, just the good guys) to turn to the dark side. They can refuse. No one knows except the one i pm'ed.

-Another good rule will be one user has to be killed every chapter. Can be by assassination by hunter or assassin, or by being confronted by another user. That means a user can attack a user, and I roll a dice and who has a higher roll wins.

-"one bounty a chapter" rule to make it so it lasts more than a couple chapters

-It would be nice (not neccisary) if people posted mocs of events that happen. I will do some also.

Characters:

Sith

Spyder

lego-pix6-28_026.jpg

His back story: He is a Bounty Hunter from Nar Shadda. He has gone to Correlia to look for more work. He landed on Coronet. (the capital) There he has met a few crime lords, and learned greatly about the Sith Lord Revan. Hoping to impress Revan, Crisis, (his name) asks the crime lords about some of Revan's enemies with a bounty on their heads. Now all he has to do is collect a few bounties, and have the Sith lord notice him. It's not as easy as it sounds, but he will certainly try.

Darth Skintasee (Mraz 'Skintas)

skintas.jpg

Darth Skintasee is a Dark Jedi that joined the Sith after the Republic's defeat during the battle over Rakata Prime/ The Sky Forge. He was confronted by Revan aboard a Republic Cruiser that was fleeing the battle. Begging for upon loosing the duel as well as both of his hands, the Jedi who once went by the name of Dustin was forced to join Revan in order to live. He then gained prosthetic hands as well as a new lightsaber. He now fights alongside Revan on all of his campaigns.

Cazador (ADHO15)

cazador3.jpg

This Neimoidian scum calls himself 'Cazador'. A renouned bounty hunter and assassin, Cazador is a quick and silent killer. Unlike most Neimoidians, Cazador is not power or money-obsessed, and is not in the slightest bit cowardly. He kills purely for pleasure and has never failed a mission. Born on Deko Neimoidia in 4003 BBY, he was around 44 at the start of the Jedi Civil War. Cazador owns camouflage armour suitable for missions on any terrain (pictured in white suit for missions to ice/snow planets). He carries no gun, and prefers to use blades and explosives. He has several types of grenades, including stun grenades and thermal detonators (pictured). He's also armed with a concealed blade against his right arm that he can use to assassinate targets up close. It can also be released and fired to shoot enemies at range. He carries numerous knives in his armour as well and sometimes uses a jetpack. His armour is full of small devices such as homing beacons and grapple ropes. He's skilled in unarmed combat and, like many of the other best hunters, he has a considerable bounty on his head too.

Darth Ezelon (republicFORCES)

img_5110.jpg

The first tusken sith ever.

born around 4000 BBY nobody knows exept his parents but they are dead...)

he was in the first years of his life a tusken

a sith murderd his "tribe" and he senste that he had some special powers

he brought him to korriban (ezelon also took he fathers mask with him) and teach everything he knew, and ezelon killt the sith in his sleep (like he killt ezelon's father(sliced his torso in two parts))and stole the lightsaber for his father

and know he is known as the tusken sith

he always wears his fathers mask and uses the lightsaber of his old master...

he is known for his powerfull force lightning power and his fighting techniqeus and nobody has ever seen his face exept his father

he also went to revan and joint revan to destroy the republic

Sandman (Commander Flash)

Sandman was a Tusken who found ancient ruins of the Star Map Revan found only a while before. Sandman and his men were tainted by the dark side and became evil. Now Sandman is an officer in Revan's Army

Republic

Clone Killer

custom_clones_005.jpg

In the secret labs of kamino a new breed of clones was invented. They were breed to hunt down all sith but only the 722 legion had this new breed of clone troopers.

Galeer (ADHO15)

galeer1.jpg

Galeer was a Force-sensitive Ewok from the forest moon of Endor. He was born into a wealthy Ewok family in 3994 BBY. His parents named him after the Ewok wind God and was shorter and thinner than the average Ewok. He was sensed by Jedi numerous times during his childhood, but because no Force-sensitive beings had ever been picked up in that sector of the galaxy before. Eventually, Human Jedi Master Lok Harta visited the moon and found the wokling, aged 9. He was taken to Coruscant and trained by the Jedi until he became a Master, aged 23, making him the first Ewok Jedi. He eventually lived up to his name, mastering the skill of Force speed, and constantly improving the speed of his movements, reactions and lightsabre techniques. He chose to use a long-handled, purple-bladed lightsabre which was very unusual for someone of his height and stature. His skill in combat twinned with his incredible agility made him a formidable and unbeatable enemy to many.

Trav Crodile (republicFORCES)

comic_13.jpg

home planet: unknown

weapon: home made flamethrower

armor: heavy correlian flight suit (red/white)

tactics: ambush/trapping/just putting you on fire.

trav was 5 when he got for the first time a gun in his hands, and shoot a sith soldier because the sith killt his brother in the front of his eyes

sins that event heppend he was angerd he threw al his "study's" away and whend to the republic so he could avenge is brother

Legis (Clone Killer)

custom_clones_006.jpg

was a general for the grand army of the republic but he was not a Jedi as you would have thought instead he used twin automatic hand guns for protection.

Shaela (Commander Flash)

Shaela was a female Mandalorian trooper that was from part of the Mandalorian Wars and The Jedi Civil War. When she was left on Dxun, she met a republic trooper and befriended him. She became a soldier and helps fight Revan's forces whenever she can.

I don't really get it...

It are just the bios and the rules.

We are supposed to make the story. We can attack other people, or make MOCs about what we do. Commander Flash will tell us if our actions succeeded or failed. Right? :sweet:

I shall begin this chapter.

Upon defeating Malak and his Dark Jedi, Revan deployed his three remaining companions, Bastila, Canderous, and HK-47, to the far reaches of the Galaxy to enlist more Force-sensitives to his cause. Revan, himself went to Alderaan to collect one Jedi that was so strong in the Force, his presence was sensed from the Star Forge.

Adonis Skint was in his home on Alderaan, when Revan busted in. Revan told Skint to join the Sith, but Skint refused. Skint grabbed his Lightsaber, and attacked Revan. The duel went on for about ten whole minutes, but the Sith Lord proved too powerful for Skint. Revan sliced off both of Skint's hands. Revan Force pushed Skint into the back wall. Skint hung his head in defeat, anger raging. He stood up and asked Revan to finish it. Revan refused and once again asked him to join. Skint's anger led him to the dark side, and he left with Revan.

Now Skint is the well known Sith, Darth Skintasee.

Skintasee left to the moon of Endor to hunt down the Ewok Jedi, Galeer.

Anyway...

Bastila went to tatooine, to the lair of the rouge dark jedi: drexl Ezelon.

Bastila gave Ezelon 1 choice: join or die

Ezelon grabd his (costom made) long lightsaber.

One big fight.

Ezelon destroyed Bastila's lightsaber...

he was just wanted to finish Bastila but then...

Revan busted in and throw Ezelon in a corner.

Ezelon wanted to fight back but it was to late, Revan had his lightsaber before his face and said: join me and be part of the new sith empire!

Ezelon had no choice, he needed to join revan and so he did..

And Revan titeld Ezelon: darth Ezelon

Edited by repubilcFORCES

Exactly Spyder. Generals get to choose what planets to attack. Sandman Once saw Revan in Tatooine. Revan was trying to kill a krayt dragon. He told his soldiers to attack revan. They failed. Revan later left, and Sandman went to inspect the cave. He was corrupted, then he left the Dune Sea in search of Revan. He found him, and became one of Revan's top soldiers.

Shaela:

She was on the First Jewel, her personal ship, when one of Revan's capitol ships used it's tractor beams to draw her in. She used her personal cloaking device to enter the ship and turn off the tractor beam. She encountered Bastila, and she was attacked. Bastilla had Shaela at her mercy. She didn't kill her, and few know why. In Bastilla's journal, it said she was attracted to Shaela. Now with her personal ship, she fights to stop revan. Shaela escaped on her ship.

Facts:

Height:1.96m tall

First Jewel

Pilot:1

Passengers:11

Once we get our in depth stories, we can start with the conformed story line. It will include everyone.

Edited by Commander Flash

Skintasee left to the moon of Endor to hunt down the Ewok Jedi, Galeer.

Thanks! :tongue:

In that case. Darth Skintasee arrived on Endor, only to find that Galeer hadn't returned to his home since he left to become a Jedi. To draw his Jedi prey into his grasp, he took the Ewoks of Bright Tree Village hostage and contacted Revan on Coruscant. He had just encountered Shaela on her ship and landed on the planet. He informed the Jedi who sent word to Master Galeer who was hunting Sith across the galaxy with his 722nd Legion. Hearing of his family's situation, he prepared to leave with his loyal clones (with clonekiller's permission :wink: ). He contacted Trav Crodile, Legis and Shaela to see if they wanted to join him and secure the system of Endor. With more support, beating Skintasee would be far easier. [hint-hint]

Edited to fit in with Shaela's story.

Edited by ADHO15

Shaela gladly accepted Galeer's invitation and she got her Mandalorian group to join her. They went to their yacht with Galeer and his allies and discussed a plan to help the rebellion against Revan.

Spyder heard over the holonet of what was happening on Endor, and thought that Darth Skintasee might need help defending Endor from any who might want to take it back. Spyder contacted Darth Skintasee, and asked if he might be interested in working together.

Shaela gladly accepted Galeer's invitation and she got her Mandalorian group to join her. They went to their yacht with Galeer and his allies and discussed a plan to help the rebellion against Revan.

Great! Galeer thanked her and arranged a meeting near the system aboard his Jedi cruiser.

(btw. I'm building a small MOC to illustrate the situation) :tongue:

EDIT: Darn you, Spyder! :laugh:

Edited by ADHO15

Nice! First MOC on its way.

Galeer,his allies, and Shaela are all on the Yacht. They recieve a message from Master Vrook. It goes like this:

"Ten thousand, maybe twenty soldiers march out of transports onto Dantooine. They attack Khoonda. My friend, the Administrator is dead. I managed to escape on a Basalisk Droid i found. I will find my way to a safe planet to buy a cruiser to make it to you. I shall see you in a while. May The Force Be With You"

Good good. Hopefully, clonekiller will be on soon to lend his support.

Here's the situation as we know it:

01sithvillage.jpg

It's not much, but it might help. :tongue: (Apologies to Mraz 'Skintas for the lack of detail on your fig)

Also, I have a question. Will there be breaks where we don't play and leave things as they are? Some of us will play at different times, and it'd be unfair to wake up in the morning and find your character has been killed. :cry_sad:

Edited by ADHO15

Spyder heard over the holonet of what was happening on Endor, and thought that Darth Skintasee might need help defending Endor from any who might want to take it back. Spyder contacted Darth Skintasee, and asked if he might be interested in working together.

Skintasee excepted the request. Since Skintasee didn't speak the Ewok's native language, he asked Revan to send him HK-47, so he could find out where the Ewok Jedi had went. Meanwhile, one of Skintasee's un-named spies intercepted Master Vrook's message. Skintasee sent a small group of spies to Dantooine to find Master Vrook.

(I will get up a picture of a spy or two when I get home in a week.)

There will. I know i cant play est: 11pm-6am. Will those be good break times, or will we have to decide on a good break time?

Nice MOC ADHO15

I will work on a MOC to post tommarrow.

Sandman goes to Coruscant on his own mission. He hides in the cover of the dark, and captures the chancellor. The republic posts a 2000 credit bounty on him. Anyone brave enough to try to get him Good Luck!

There will. I know i cant play est: 11pm-6am. Will those be good break times, or will we have to decide on a good break time?

Nice MOC ADHO15

I will work on a MOC to post tommarrow.

Yes, but that's GMT - how much? Seeing as we live in different parts of the world (me in the UK, you in America, etc.) we need a range when everyone is available. It may be constricting, but it'll be fair. Also, some people have to work on weekdays, so will be unable to play (not me, though! :tongue: )

For me, a comfortable 10:00pm - 9:00am GMT is out for sleep. I don't want to feel like I have to get up at six so I can play all day, or go to bed really late. With so few players, this should be easy to organise. :classic:

EDIT: Thanks for the compliment, btw. :blush:

Edited by ADHO15

Yes, but if we live in different countries, then my 11:00 am is at a different time than your 11:00 am. So I'm fine with 10:00 am to 10:00 pm, Eastern US.

Your'e welcome. we will be able to make a good schedule

Fine with spyder's. Anyone else have a schedule?

So that's GMT minus 8 hrs?

So that means you'll want to start at 6ish GMT and will want to finish at 6 in the morning (GMT). In that case, the starting time's okay, but it'll have to finish at 2ish East US time (10:00pm, my time).

That gives us four hours to play each day, which I think is good enough.

Please correct me if I'm wrong.

Edited by ADHO15

I'm GMT minus 4 hours (I think :sceptic: ) I've never been good with time zones. It's 3:10 pm here, where I live, and it's 7:10 pm GMT.

Edited by Spyder

8:17, actually. :tongue:

If you tell me where you're from, I can calculate the time difference.

Also, if people actually used the location part of the profile properly, I could see where the other players are! :laugh:

Edited by ADHO15

I am from eastern U.S., which is Eastern Standard time.

Then you should be 5 hrs behind, which would make it 3:24pm now where you are. Correct?

Yes. It is 3:29 now.

So you want to start at 10:00am East US / 3:00pm GMT and I want to end at 5:00pm East US / 10 GMT.

That now gives us 7 hours to play. Is that okay with everyone? Where is everybody else?

Sign in to follow this