Sign in to follow this  
fp_lego

MOC: San Fransisco Cable Cars

traintech1.jpg

So I wanted to take a break form the huge TGV Atlantique SNCF Train and do something more realistic price wise, so after reading a post on these new flexible tracks it was time to create a San Fransisco Cable Car, small and cheap....

So here are two cable cars, same design, different color schemes, they cost roughly 80€ each.

The only hard part was sneaking the wheels in there, to buy on LEGO with LDD just remove the train tracks.

LDDScreenShot24.png

LDDScreenShot26.png

LDDScreenShot25.png

LDDScreenShot27.png

In attatchement the ldd file is available for your modifications :classic:

I love the inside, top and side design but I'm not fully convinced of the back and front, feels like there is something missing...

What do you think?

trams.zip

Edited by TheBrickster

Wow, you're such a LDD artist! :thumbup: These designs are pretty good, specially the way you managed the interior seats. If I could make one criticism it would be the tan sections, that would look better in brown but the rest is great :wink:

These are great! I know how hard it can be building on LDD but you have done a wonderful job. The only problem is the price but the prices on the sight are way too high. I'm going to download these. :thumbup:

Hi & thanks for your feedbacks!

If I could make one criticism it would be the tan sections, that would look better in brown but the rest is great :wink:

I'm not sure I understood this comment but I made some modifications, more brown, less tan, modified front and back.

This SF cable car will run you down 68.76€ without any figs. LDD file in attachment. I think I'll stop here unless some great ideas pop!

LDDScreenShot29.png

LDDScreenShot30.png

LDDScreenShot31.png

tram___blue.zip

These are fantastic! I love the multi-color design and all the nice details. I'd love to see you actually build one of these and share a picture. They would look awesome in a real tabletown.

I was going to build one of those cable cars, but then I saw these!

If I get enough money I might actually buy one :wink:

Thanks!

~A.S.