Sign in to follow this  
Commander Flash

Sith Supremacy

Thaks....also when do you join back with the game after you have been killed.

Thaks....also when do you join back with the game after you have been killed.

Well, if you have two guys, then I guess you can only control the one guy still living, and once he dies, then your out.

Off topic: Is that a Z-95 in your signature?

Yes. It is a modified Z-95/X-Wing, although I haven't named it. The Jedi you see in the pics (whom I also haven't named :grin: ) saw an X-Wing crash as a young boy. Over the years, he tried to rebuild it, only by what he remembered seeing as it crashed. Some of the parts were damaged to badly to use, so he had to modify it and buy new parts to make it work. When a Jedi visited him, he saw that the kid was force sensitive, and allowed the boy to bring the unfinished ship along with him to the Yavin temple. There he completed it, now looking like a cross between two similar ships, he flies it as a Jedi Knight with a custom paint job. No one mistakes the ship in that time, because it is so unique. Anyways, that story was completely off topic, so everyone who's confused, just forget all that you read in this post...

...except for this: Emperor Cladius Rome, why are you quitting? Once we get enough people and the game gets moving, it won't be confusing at all.

You could, if you want to make MOCs of the events that happen during the game. I don't think it is entirely necessary, but I do think you should stay in.

You only need one, but you can have two. what is confusing you?

MOCs arent necissary, you don't have to have other peoples characters

Edited by Commander Flash

I argee with you Mraz 'Skintas. I think you should try it out for a bit and see if you like then if you don't like you can quit.

Well sine everyone has two figs I thought I make a second fig as well.

custom_clones_006.jpg

BIO.

general legis for the grand army of the republic but he was not a Jedi as you would have thought instead he used twin automatic hand guns for protection.

Edited by clone killer

Upon re-watching the Deceived trailer, and it looks to me like our game will be alot like that, since technically this is an MMORPG, and it is set in the Old Republic Era.

Nice custom handgun. This is kind of like TOR, but its hundreds of years before. That was a good trailer

1 sith and one republic till we can start

I glad you: Emperor claduis rome did'nt quite also I came you with a name for my republic general legis for those who don't know latin it means law

p.s come look at my mcw enrty and tell me what you think of it there. :classic:

Edited by clone killer

Thanks commander flash oh by the way I do take a latin class and so thats how my new sig-fig got his name.

EDIT today I was messing around with my General legis image and my decal program and this is the result.

legis.png

Edited by clone killer

I glad you: Emperor claduis rome did'nt quite also I came you with a name for my republic general legis for those who don't know latin it means law

The name of my bounty hunter, Cazador, means 'hunter' in Spanish. :tongue:

Edited by ADHO15

Took spanish for a year, never learned anything cool :hmpf_bad:

"Yo tengo una zanahoria baja"

1 more person on each side.

I am also going to be my character, but i will be fair about it, so that means 1 more character

EDIT today I was messing around with my General legis image and my decal program and this is the result.

What's the difference with him?

Sign in to follow this