Sign in to follow this  
Commander Flash

Sith Supremacy

He is a great decal maker, I've pretty much quit making anything, just adding stuff to my Clones.

Anyway, am I allowed to make a Bounty Hunter as well.

Very nice trooper decal. Clonekiller, you are one good decal maker!

Ahh Thank you commander flash and Mraz 'Skintas for those nice comments. :classic:

Edited by clone killer

Accrual it’s two sith and 4 republics to go because I change my mind

custom_clones_005.jpg

BIO.

In the secret labs of kamino a new breed of clones was invented. They were breed to hunt down all sith but only the 722 legion had this new breed of clone troopers.

Thanks for the support, Clone Killer. With your permission, I have the Jedi General of your 722nd Legion.

This is my character: Galeer.

galeer1.jpggaleer2.jpg

Galeer was a Force-sensitive Ewok from the forest moon of Endor. He was born into a wealthy Ewok family in 3994 BBY. His parents named him after the Ewok wind God and was shorter and thinner than the average Ewok. He was sensed by Jedi numerous times during his childhood, but because no Force-sensitive beings had ever been picked up in that sector of the galaxy before. Eventually, Human Jedi Master Lok Harta visited the moon and found the wokling, aged 9. He was taken to Coruscant and trained by the Jedi until he became a Master, aged 23, making him the first Ewok Jedi. He eventually lived up to his name, mastering the skill of Force speed, and constantly improving the speed of his movements, reactions and lightsabre techniques. He chose to use a long-handled, purple-bladed lightsabre which was very unusual for someone of his height and stature. His skill in combat twinned with his incredible agility made him a formidable and unbeatable enemy to many.

Edited by ADHO15

darth ezelon:

img_5110.jpg

The first tusken sith ever.

born around 4000 BBY nobody knows exept his parents but they are dead...)

he was in the first years of his life a tusken

a sith murderd his "tribe" and he senste that he had some special powers

he brought him to korriban (ezelon also took he fathers mask with him) and teach everything he knew, and ezelon killt the sith in his sleep (like he killt ezelon's father(sliced his torso in two parts))and stole the lightsaber for his father

and know he is known as the tusken sith

he always wears his fathers mask and uses the lightsaber of his old master...

he is known for his powerfull force lightning power and his fighting techniqeus and nobody has ever seen his face exept his father

he also went to revan and joint revan to destroy the republic

Edited by repubilcFORCES

darth ezelon:

(image)

The first tusken sith ever.

he was in the first 9 years of his life a tusken

a sith murderd his "tribe" and he senste that he had some special powers

he brought him to korriban (ezelon also took he fathers mask with him) and teach everything he knew, and ezelon killt the sith in his sleep and stole the lightsaber for his father

and know he is known as the tusken sith

he always wears his fathers mask and uses the lightsaber of his old master...

Sounds like the 'Tragedy of Darth Plagueis' but with Tuskens. :tongue:

I was feeling creative today so I made a bounty hunter too. I hope that was okay.

cazador1.jpgcazador2.jpg

cazador3.jpgcazador4.jpg

cazador5.jpg

This Neimoidian scum calls himself 'Cazador'. A renouned bounty hunter and assassin, Cazador is a quick and silent killer. Unlike most Neimoidians, Cazador is not power or money-obsessed, and is not in the slightest bit cowardly. He kills purely for pleasure and has never failed a mission. Born on Deko Neimoidia in 4003 BBY, he was around 44 at the start of the Jedi Civil War. Cazador owns camouflage armour suitable for missions on any terrain (pictured in white suit for missions to ice/snow planets). He carries no gun, and prefers to use blades and explosives. He has several types of grenades, including stun grenades and thermal detonators (pictured). He's also armed with a concealed blade against his right arm that he can use to assassinate targets up close. It can also be released and fired to shoot enemies at range. He carries numerous knives in his armour as well and sometimes uses a jetpack. His armour is full of small devices such as homing beacons and grapple ropes. He's skilled in unarmed combat and, like many of the other best hunters, he has a considerable bounty on his head too.

Edited by ADHO15

you mean that green female sith from SW TFU?

No, Darth Sidious' master. Plagueis taught Sidious (Palpatine) everything he knew and then was killed in his sleep by his apprentice. Palpatine tells Anakin the story in Revenge of the Sith.

Nice hunter ADHO15.

Thank you. I've added pics of his other suits. Now you can pick which one he's wearing depending on where he is and what time of day it is. :grin:

Edited by ADHO15

Nice alternate suits. Happy 666th post ADHO15 :tongue:

:devil: Thanks.

I hope some Republic support comes along soon. I'm eager to start the game, even though I've no idea how it works. :tongue:

I hope some Republic support comes along soon. I'm eager to start the game, even though I've no idea how it works. :tongue:

Same for me :tongue:

but i like that i finally can join a "game"

edit: can you have 2 fig i wouldt like to make a rep fig

and is this like the SWCG?

Edited by repubilcFORCES

You can have up to 2 characters.

This is kind of like SWCG because during each chapter (five days) People can post MOCS, dioramas, ect. to show what is happening. Battles, Hunter encounters, ect are good things to do. Also, this will serve as a discussion thread (once we start, could someone change thread title as Sith Supremacy Discussion), so things that don't add to the story go here.

Also, JimButcher had a good idea. Lets not have too many force weilders. we can have 5 more force users, but then we will have to be troopers, hunters, or another non force class

Edited by Commander Flash

Also, at anytime Revan (me) can pm republic forces (not as in user, just the good guys) to turn to the dark side. They can refuse. No one knows except the one i pm'ed. Another good rule will be one user has to be killed every chapter. Can be by assassination by hunter or assassin, or by being confronted by another user. That means a user can attack a user, and I roll a dice and who has a higher roll wins.

Also, at anytime Revan (me) can pm republic forces (not as in user, just the good guys) to turn to the dark side. They can refuse. No one knows except the one i pm'ed. Another good rule will be one user has to be killed every chapter. Can be by assassination by hunter or assassin, or by being confronted by another user. That means a user can attack a user, and I roll a dice and who has a higher roll wins.

than it's just better to have 2 figs.

pretty much. Atleast until others join in. We should have a "one bounty a chapter" rule to make it so it lasts more than a couple chapters

Edited by Commander Flash

my second fig:

the elite republic soldier trav crodile

comic_13.jpg

home planet: unknown

weapon: home made flamethrower

armor: heavy correlian flight suit (red/white)

tactics: ambush/trapping/just putting you on fire.

trav was 5 when he got for the first time a gun in his hands, and shoot a sith soldier because the sith killt his brother in the front of his eyes

sins that event heppend he was angerd he threw al his "study's" away and whend to the republic so he could avenge is brother

Edited by repubilcFORCES

Sign in to follow this