The Penguin

[MOC] The Penguin's Confederate MTT.

No surprises, I really like this!

What colours have you used? Someone suggested it was bley and dark bley but from the lighting, it looks like tan and dark tan.

The custom droids are excellent. I wish TLG would realease printed variations of droids again and I agree about the lack of CIS leaders.

Looks Great

Thank you. ) :classic:

Awesome! I like everything that you have shown us. :thumbup: :thumbup:

Thanks! ) I'm flattered. ) :classic:

What? THIS IS AMAZING!!!!!

It looks so cool and all, guess you have to be the first one to make an MTT in the CIS style.

I think so. ) I have never seen it been done before. ) :sweet:

Thanks a lot! ) :classic:

Very nice re-creation of a fantastic vehicle. I love the new frontdoor, with the smaller dish on it. Very subtle.

Thank you. ) I also think it looks better that way. ) :classic:

Nice recolor. I wish they would make it a set. I would totally buy it.

Thnks! ) Perhaps I should start buying old MTTs, revamping them, and selling. :laugh:

Awesome modification to the mtt!

Your custom minifigs are great as well!

Are you going to show the conclusion to the battle in your SW comic?

Thank you. ) :classic::thumbup:

Oh, I'm glad someone still remembers it! ) :cry_happy:

Well the part was over and I meant no extra conclusion to it. ) But Part 2 may may appear soon. ) :wink:

No surprises, I really like this!

What colours have you used? Someone suggested it was bley and dark bley but from the lighting, it looks like tan and dark tan.

The custom droids are excellent. I wish TLG would realease printed variations of droids again and I agree about the lack of CIS leaders.

Thank you. ) I guess such a nice battle droid as you might want to ride that vehicle. ) :tongue:

No-no, it's indeed gray + dark gray + dark blue. ) As for CIS leaders, I would really love to see the Confederare Council, but alas, it's highly unlikely! ) :classic:

Good day, gentlemen! ) :sweet:

A tip of the hat to you Mr. Penguin for a superb recolour of the MTT - you've shown us how indomitable it looks in CIS colours!

Wat Tambor is a great character and your custom looks fab, nice work! I like your droid gunners too - seeing as you've added colour and detail to them had you thought about black dotting their 'eyes' to make them stand out against their striking colour scheme?

That is a sweet MTT.

Those Droids look stupidly funny/great.

Keep up the great work :thumbup:

although i don't like the fashion of painting every trade federation into blue CIS color scheme, i think you did an awesome job with this. also i am not familiar with the cartoon version of color scheme, can someone give me a link, i'd like to see the difference.

WOW awesome modification.

the difference from the real set is just the color scheme right, bro Penguin?

you must have great parts collection to made this version.

great work man. :thumbup:

Djo, I think its pretty much the same, but I see a few differences.

As for the moc, I think it's excelent. The colours are well planned out, but I think it could have used a little more dark blue. The minifigures are all good, especialy the Watt Tambor (sorry if I spelt that wrong :tongue: ). And did you make a grey and dark blue speeder to fit in the back?

Holy CR@P,

Ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha! *laughing like Peter Griffin* :laugh:

Those droid gunners, are, *sniff* INPERATIONAL! They are actually soooo insanly good,

Thank you very much, huck to flat! ) I'm glad that you liked it. ) :classic::thumbup:

A tip of the hat to you Mr. Penguin for a superb recolour of the MTT - you've shown us how indomitable it looks in CIS colours!

Wat Tambor is a great character and your custom looks fab, nice work! I like your droid gunners too - seeing as you've added colour and detail to them had you thought about black dotting their 'eyes' to make them stand out against their striking colour scheme?

A gracious bow to you, pedro, fr you kind words! :sweet:

I always highly appreciate your opinion. ) As for the eyes, I guess it's not that clear from the picture, but in real life they do look normal. but still, thanks for the tip! I guess, I'll dot them, when I pull myself together to make red dots on all my 50+ SBDs. ))) :sweet:

That is a sweet MTT.

Those Droids look stupidly funny/great.

Keep up the great work :thumbup:

Um, stupidly? :look::classic:

although i don't like the fashion of painting every trade federation into blue CIS color scheme, i think you did an awesome job with this. also i am not familiar with the cartoon version of color scheme, can someone give me a link, i'd like to see the difference.

Here's a link to the episode where it appears:

WOW awesome modification.

the difference from the real set is just the color scheme right, bro Penguin?

you must have great parts collection to made this version.

great work man. :thumbup:

Thanks, bro djo! )

No not quite. Earlier in the topic I briefy named all the changes and alterations made. ) :classic:

Well, I haven't been collecting lego since 1989 for nothing! ) :laugh:

Thank you, sir. ) :classic:

Djo, I think its pretty much the same, but I see a few differences.

As for the moc, I think it's excelent. The colours are well planned out, but I think it could have used a little more dark blue. The minifigures are all good, especialy the Watt Tambor (sorry if I spelt that wrong :tongue: ). And did you make a grey and dark blue speeder to fit in the back?

Thank you very much! ) :classic:

Really? You think so? Well, I may try adding some..... I'll see what it may come to. ) :classic:

No, I never liked the speeder. And in the back I have an area for cargo. :classic:

Thanks a lot, ILikePi! ) :sweet:

I beg you pardon? Sharpies? )

Sharpies are a well known brand of permanent markers. :wink:

What I was asking was what did you use to color the droids?

EDIT: I just noticed that ADHO15 already answered your question in page 2. :grin:

EDIT II: I also noticed that you already said what you used to color the droids in page 2 also. :blush:

EDIT III: I'll just say you're welcome for thanking me. :grin:

Edited by ILikePi

No, I never liked the speeder. And in the back I have an area for cargo. :classic:

The speeder wasn't built to well, but I thought it was a fairly good idea and look fine with a few mods, but a storage area would look good too. Any chance we could get a pic?

And do you mind me asking why you put a ")" at the end of most sentances?

Edited by cole

Sharpies are a well known brand of permanent markers. :wink:

What I was asking was what did you use to color the droids?

EDIT: I just noticed that ADHO15 already answered your question in page 2. :grin:

EDIT II: I also noticed that you already said what you used to color the droids in page 2 also. :blush:

EDIT III: I'll just say you're welcome for thanking me. :grin:

:laugh:

The pleasure is all mine, Pi! ) :classic::thumbup:

The speeder wasn't built to well, but I thought it was a fairly good idea and look fine with a few mods, but a storage area would look good too. Any chance we could get a pic?

And do you mind me asking why you put a ")" at the end of most sentances?

Sure. I'll make some additional pictures. ) :classic:

Oh, I think I should put the explanation in my signature afterall! ) :classic: ")" stands for my usual polite smile which I usually have while speaking in real life. ) If I put multiple ")" that means I'm either laughing or very exited. ) :classic:

Excellent MOC Mr. Cobblepot, er The Penguin. I like this much better than the original set. Looks pretty much just like it did in The Clone Wars.

Again, good job. You just continue to amaze and inspire me good sir.

Excellent MOC Mr. Cobblepot, er The Penguin. I like this much better than the original set. Looks pretty much just like it did in The Clone Wars.

Again, good job. You just continue to amaze and inspire me good sir.

Thank you, sir! ) :classic::thumbup:

I haven't heard anyone calling me by my real n ame in quite a long time! ) :laugh:

I'm very glad that you find my humble MOCs inspiring. can there be a greater reward for a creator when his art inspires other? ) :classic:

Wow, I love this so much more than the brown one. Amazing work. I like the painted pieces. They blend in very well.

Wow, I love this so much more than the brown one. Amazing work. I like the painted pieces. They blend in very well.

Thank you very much. ) :classic:

I'm glad that you find it better-looking than the original. ) :thumbup: