How do you rate this set?  

162 members have voted

1. 1. On a scale of 1 to 5

• Poor
    • Below Average
    • Average
    • Above Average
    • Outstanding

Brilliant review svelte-corps, I laughed at the screaming blonde that won't make it to the sequel :laugh:

This is easily one of my favourite sets ever. The fig selection is just fantastic, and it comes with a lot of marvelous pieces. I haven't got a large barrel like that, and something in tan is always worth it. Plus PURPLE! I remember the topic about cancelled purple went forever but died just as the new got out that it was staying! :laugh:

I'll definitely be buying three of these sets minimum, those ninja head wraps and turbans and torsos are simply too cool. Thanks for the review, new Marion is looking great too.

Batbrick Away! :devil:

Man, now I want that set really badly!

Nic review. And big barrels FTW!

I didn´t read anything about the release dates.

Does anyone have information for Europe?

I didn´t read anything about the release dates.

Does anyone have information for Europe?

I thought I heared for especially Germany:

-July: Just in special shops (T'r'U, Galeria Kaufhof)

-August: In all other toy shops

Regards 'Bricks'

Its perfect, thats all I can say, its perfect. I will have to get at least 15 of these. ( Im not joking, seriously!!! ) Good Job on the review. 10/10. I liked how you compared it with shots from the movie.

Wow, over 100 votes and not a single one below 'Above Average'. That's an amazing feat! :sweet:

Wow, over 100 votes and not a single one below 'Above Average'. That's an amazing feat! :sweet:

Maybe someone should mess up the votes for fun. :tongue:

Nice review! I wouldn't have anything against it to pay 10 Euros more and get the motorcycle guy (with Mutts Bike in grey?) and his monkey and I am a bit sad about this cause there is no chance in the world we will get him now, but this doesn't overshadow what I like about this set. I don't miss the exploding truck though, since it gives me a headache how to fit the ninja-wrap-guy into any vehicle.

About what we get, there are a few cons of course, like the missing scimitar that TLC no longer produces (an Indy line without one is still strange), or the "turban" piece (that is not like arabs fix it but like Hindi would!), but the rare pieces and lovely minifigs make me (almost) forget about these things.

This set looks really great, i may have to pick up a few. 4 new figs! Awsome... and a new dk.flesh colour... is that in any other sets? It rocks! :wub:

I may get a few... They're in shops here 30% off! (if you buy 3 or more)

$17.50 in NZ for this set is a bargain!

Great reveiw too, it covered the set throughly and prehaps convinced me to buy a couple :tongue:

This set looks really great, i may have to pick up a few. 4 new figs! Awsome... and a new dk.flesh colour... is that in any other sets? It rocks! :wub:

I may get a few... They're in shops here 30% off! (if you buy 3 or more)

$17.50 in NZ for this set is a bargain!

Great reveiw too, it covered the set throughly and prehaps convinced me to buy a couple :tongue:

Really? They're in stores in NZ? Lucky!

That must be the first sighting of the new Indy line in stores! :wink:

Great review.

I am getting twitchy when are these sets coming out.

I've got new city and castle . I need my Indy fix.

Been on and off lately but couldn't resist posting in this topic :classic:

Perhaps my favorite Indiana Jones set yet! :cry_happy:

Has everything you need, plenty of figs, great accessories and cheap price! :wub:

I love the fact that we get the ninja wrap again in sets! One of my favorite pieces

Excellent review of this set and I really enjoyed your commentary :thumbup:

Now all I have to do is wait for them to come here sigh

Svelty, great review!! I had just opened this set last night, and it was a pretty quick built. The entire minifigs is just too wonderful. Although Indy leg is re-used, but the torso will make a great military outfit. While those 2 thugs, I never expect TLG to be able to produce such a nice brown tone onto these minifigs, and you can see such great details in its hands and heads. More importantly, those torsos out there plus Marion, will make an excellent choice of modifying your minifigs around.

I truly enjoy this set very much. Just a question, did your market stand looks abit wierd on its rear? I meant those poles without the basket, and somehow, I don't think they fit well into each other. without the additional height.

Is the Tommy Gun any different from the Batman one?

I was wondering this too. I can't tell the difference between the "non-Batman Tommy gun" and the one in Batman sets.

I was wondering this too. I can't tell the difference between the "non-Batman Tommy gun" and the one in Batman sets.

I think the non-Batman gun is a hard plastic, as to where the Batman Tommy gun was a softer plastic.

Just a question, did your market stand looks abit wierd on its rear? I meant those poles without the basket, and somehow, I don't think they fit well into each other. without the additional height.

I'm not sure what you mean, Mr Fang? Did you mean it looked odd or the construction was odd on the back poles? I can't say I noticed anything, but this set is dismantled at the moment!

I think the non-Batman gun is a hard plastic, as to where the Batman Tommy gun was a softer plastic.

Yes, this is correct. People reported that the Batman gun was marked by minifig hands etc, whereas the standalone piece is much sturdier. I think the mould is slightly different too.

I'm not sure what you mean, Mr Fang? Did you mean it looked odd or the construction was odd on the back poles? I can't say I noticed anything, but this set is dismantled at the moment!

I meant the construction was odd on the back poles. Compare its front and back poles, you will realised that the front poles are much higher with the additional stud, but the rear poles doesn't have this.

After looking through this great review again and thinking about a future moc on the horizon, there is on way I'm getting any less than three of this set, maybe even more than four. The ninja headwrap and turban I need in abundance.

Batbrick Away! :devil:

Has anyone seen the new Indy sets in US stores (besides Lego stores) yet? If anyone has seen them in Walmart, Target, etc, please let me (or us :classic:) know!

Has anyone seen the new Indy sets in US stores (besides Lego stores) yet? If anyone has seen them in Walmart, Target, etc, please let me (or us :classic:) know!

I've seen them at a Kmart. They put them in an aisle display far from the toys, so go figure. :classic:

That's good to know, salty tbone. :wink: Where was this Kmart? I'm really itching to get this set, and I just put in a S@H order the other day, it doesn't make sense to do another just for a $10 set. :wacko:

The set itself, i rated above average, but the review is fantastic. Again i wasn't interested in obtaining this set up until i read your great review. Now, since i've seen all the parallels with the movie it makes me want to go out and buy it. I rated the set above average because if two things; 1. The lack of more small accsesories and a little monkey and 2. indys figure, yes its his set, yes hes the main character but hes starting to pile up in large amounts after buying a number of different sets from the series, but both those points aren't stopping me from obtaining the set. Great job... ;) :thumbup: