Murder on the Emerald Express: Chapter 9A

What should the group do next?  

27 members have voted

1. 1. Choose an ACTION

• Return to the Farm
    • Visit the Emerald Express
    • Return to the Train Engine Shed
    • Walk to the Northwest

Uh, hey guys, shouldn't we avoid those clouds? I mean, I ain't no airpilot, but I think I know trouble when I see it!

Uh, hey guys, shouldn't we avoid those clouds? I mean, I ain't no airpilot, but I think I know trouble when I see it!

Thats true, perhaps we should look for any train lines leading to swiches 6 and 7, I can draw a quick map if someone has some grease paper?

Then we could be in for some fun with the clouds! :oh3:

avgeorge.jpg

We may want to turn back. It looks like there's a storm moving in. Trust me, you don't want to be up in this plane during a storm... (A loud clap of thunder is heard... CLAP CLAP!)

George turns the aircraft again causing it to fly North.

Thats true, perhaps we should look for any train lines leading to swiches 6 and 7, I can draw a quick map if someone has some grease paper?

Then we could be in for some fun with the clouds! :oh3:

avgeorge.jpg

We may want to turn back. It looks like there's a storm moving in. Trust me, you don't want to be up in this plane during a storm... (A loud clap of thunder is heard... CLAP CLAP!)

George turns the aircraft again causing it to fly North.

Thank goodness for that, we will have ta eventually land though George? In the meant time I'm all in favour of Bulldog's idea, let's check out them train lines.

Can we land near the Emrald Express? I just got a really ad feeling.

Um, besides that, did we accomplish anything from going up here?

Not seeing any crop circles or "Xs" toward the farm, George does another turn from the air back toward the Emerald to the Southwest. "That storm seems to be getting closer", he says with fear as he turns West, following the Emerald's line. "I really don't think the two lines connect", he points out as more thunder can be heard in the sky, "if you guys have seen enough, I can land this bird - or do you want me to keep frying flying? I may be able to land near the Emerald."

Ok, lets land this baby!

(A noise can be heard from the engine.)

Ummm.....let me check it out. Hey Billy hold on to the wheel and keep it straight while I check out the engine!

(George crawls over to the engine and takes a look at it)

This doesn't look to good...... :look: The engine seems to have malfunctioned and we'll be able to stay in the air for a bit more, but not long. Austin, I'm gonna need those screwdrivers I told you to hold onto earlier.

This doesn't look to good...... :look: The engine seems to have malfunctioned and we'll be able to stay in the air for a bit more, but not long. Austin, I'm gonna need those screwdrivers I told you to hold onto earlier.

*Grabs screwdriver and thanks Oil that he remembered it*

Here ya go partner, but hurry! This rusty tincan ain't gonna be flyin' so well when that storms hits, so take her down!

Thanks for the screwdriver. I would land, but I can't since the landing gear is jammed..... :grin: These damn ACME parts!

Now, you'll all DIE! HAHA! :devil:

Just joking. Couldn't resist. :blush:

I'll try and fix the engine and the landing gear, but it might take a couple of minutes.

(George tries eagerly as to try and fix the engine and landing gear, but nothing prevails.)

I'm trying my hardest to save you all and I don't want you to die. Honestly, but its not working out to well. I'm trying my best though. :cry_happy:

And, if we crash, I want to let you all know I'm not part of the City Council and that I didn't try to kill Max.

After a few "just-in-time" repairs, George is able to get the aircraft down safely. It lands not too far away from the Emerald Express as you see the others outside the train.

END CHAPTER 9A