Sign in to follow this  
-JD-

Apocalypse

Lol. That's the sort of role I played back in the SWCG. :tongue: I think I'll be the opposite this time: the tough guy. :devil:

Btw, with all the nuking going on, are there mutants or people with superpowers of some kind?

@ YG-49: Clone helmet? Endor bunker? Sandcrawler? You know this isn't a SW game, right? :tongue: Seriously, I think we should keep everything star wars related out of this so that it doesn't get confusing. Except for blasters.

Do you still think you're going to be a non-evil robot?

EDIT Woops never ming YG.

Edited by computerbug

I'll dump the bunker and Sandcrawler, but I'm keeping the lightsaber and Clone helmet.

We'll see what JD has to say about that. :wink:

Do you still think you're going to be a non-evil robot?

Nope. A badass cyborg! :devil:

Nope. A badass cyborg! :devil:

Sweet! Sounds like somebody has terminator on the mind! :tongue: Are you going to use an agents head like saw-fist or fire arm? That'd be perfect! I already have a few Lego cyborgs in my Lego room that would work well! :wub: Possibley a Chameleon drone that can shape-shift? :sweet:

:EDIT: qagents is'nt aword.

Edited by computerbug

Sweet! Sounds like somebody has terminator on the mind! :tongue:

Actually, I'm more thinking of this type of cyborg. :wink:

Are you going to use an agents head like saw-fist or fire arm?

Exactly. :grin: I can't make up my mind about the rest of the character's design, but I'll post something soon.

Possibly a Chameleon drone that can shape-shift? :sweet:

Interesting idea. I'll have to think about that. But since he is mostly human, I doubt I'll go for it.

Edited by Oky Wan Kenobi

Exactly. :grin: I can't make up my mind about the rest of the character's design, but I'll post something soon.

I would recommend the Two-Face head if you are going for that type of cyborg.

Sorry Bob but I don't have a BT2 torso would the white and blue Exo-force torso work?

Sure, that will be my other torso if you don't have Blacktron's.

I'll still use the one I have though.

Sure, that will be my other torso if you don't have Blacktron's.

I'll still use the one I have though.

I don't have the EXO-FORCE one, will Captain Rex torso do?

Oh, I just realised the Two-Face head is flesh. Maybe it can be a cyborg mutated by aliens!

Anything that looks like mine will fit. The Rex torso is fine as well.

Alright, so far it is 4022, there is a nuclear war/alien invasion going on, I'm (possibly) in City 23 and Zach whatsyalastname is a resistance leader.

Can I be in City 23? So far I've composed that while Zach/others are checking for life in City 23 they come across my bunker. They somehow get the ultra secretly hard code to unlock the door and are attacked by YG-49...

Here is a picture of Mark (in armor) and YG-49. I'll get scientist Mark pic soon. And here is the torso decal for anyone.

Mark.jpgtorso_-_mad_scientist.png

Edited by YG-49

Interesting idea. I'll have to think about that. But since he is mostly human, I doubt I'll go for it.

Ah I thought you were talking about in the 2nd terminator when they could turn into slime and shape-shift. But a Teen-Titans like cyborg would be neat possibly he could have a normal robot claw that could turn into different gadjets like in the comics? :sweet:

We'll see what JD has to say about that. :wink:

Yes, I would rather you left SW out of this game. I will let you have the saber, but the clone helmet is a no no. Sorry. :sceptic:

Alright, so far it is 4022, there is a nuclear war/alien invasion going on, I'm (possibly) in City 23 and Zach whatsyalastname is a resistance leader.

Can I be in City 23? So far I've composed that while Zach/others are checking for life in City 23 they come across my bunker. They somehow get the ultra secretly hard code to unlock the door and are attacked by YG-49...

Here is a picture of Mark (in armor) and YG-49. I'll get scientist Mark pic soon. And here is the torso decal for anyone.

Mark.jpgtorso_-_mad_scientist.png

The alien invasion has not started yet. They send some scouts down every now and then to check the surroundings. You can be wherever you like, as long as it is in one of the first two cities I visit. :tongue: I made your character YG-49 for the MOCS btw, and I'll add those pics to the index. :thumbup:

Oky is a character from Smallville?! WTF? :laugh:

Edited by Jammiedodger714

Ok, I am in city 23 than!

(simonjedi, I was SO tempted to name my character Torgadon, but I decided on Aximand for a las name.)

That's probably a good idea, its really not the way to get ahead in life.

i'm going to have to call you little john in the game though :tongue:

Keep in mind that I killed your best friend, and my best friend killed you.

jifel

Yes, I would rather you left SW out of this game. I will let you have the saber, but the clone helmet is a no no. Sorry.
Alright then my new helmet is an Orc helmet :sweet:

Can you add "Oh, and he is slightly mad." to the end of my profile?

Edited by YG-49

I would recommend the Two-Face head if you are going for that type of cyborg.

I want him to be a cyborg. Not a freak. :tongue: No, I'm sticking with the Saw Fist one.

Oky is a character from Smallville?! WTF? :laugh:

More like Teen Titans. :wink:

Other inspirations for my character include Jet Black (from Cowboy Bebop) and John Silver (from Disney's Treasure Planet).

Other inspirations for my character include Jet Black (from Cowboy Bebop) and John Silver (from Disney's Treasure Planet).

Inspiration for mine includes John Connor (SCC version or badass opening10minutesofT2futurejohnconnorwiththeawesome scar.)

Yes, I would rather you left SW out of this game.

while i agree with it some SW element might be useful (rebel helmets, especially Endor ones would make good resistance helmets) for example.

when the plot gets going, i'm probably going to have quite a lot of flashbacks to my pre-nuke days and life above "grey dwarf."

Can you add "Oh, and he is slightly mad." to the end of my profile?

Yep. I'll add it now. :thumbup:

while i agree with it some SW element might be useful (rebel helmets, especially Endor ones would make good resistance helmets) for example.

Those sort of things will be fine, just not really obvious ones like stormtrooper helmets or armour. :wink:

I might use clay to make some aliens too like this one. I know, Admiral Ackbar gone horribly wrong. :tongue:

LEGO016.jpg

:laugh:

I think you are all panicking about the MOCs too much. I will be the one posting the most, so don't go hell-bent on getting the correct figures. Cool idea to use clay btw! :thumbup:

I might use clay to make some aliens too like this one. I know, Admiral Ackbar gone horribly wrong.

You're telling me...

nice Sigfig Jifel, is the printing on the face wearing off or just the pics?

I think entries are still open until the game actually starts

Sign in to follow this