KimT

Invasion Contest Discussion and Rules topic

It's probably just me. You spend so much time working on something, run into problems, it looks bad, I'm out of parts etc. :tongue: And by the time you finally get it looking half-decent, your sick of it and think its no good. :laugh:

And then when you post it you see that someone else has had an even better idea. :laugh: You keep thinking "that's amazing why didn't I think of that?"

At least that happened to me. :grin:

With so many great entries I'm lucky to get "best background story" and that's not even a category. :laugh:

But it was a lot of fun making it up and that is what it is all about. :thumbup:

Edited by L-space

Yep. I'm doomed. :cry_sad: There are so many great entries! I hate running out of pieces, and not having much Pirate stuff. :hmpf_bad:

Good luck everyone. :classic:

Edited by Jammiedodger714

Ewok-.5

Dabull02-1.5

Steveltecorps-3 :cry_happy:

I use points :tongue: . :classic:

just2good's vote has been cancelled and just2good isn't allowed to revote in this contest.

Please refrain from posting such votes.

Also let me warn everyone that creating accounts to vote will result in an instant and permanent ban from Eurobricks.

Let's keep this clean people.

I have a request for Kim.

Could you change the thumbnail for my entry, in the voting topic, so it is the side view of the ship instead of the back? Thanks. :tongue:

Hi there!

I must admitt my entry misses some humor, so I want to add some minifgs to make the idea clearer. Also I changed the stern a little bit and worked on details.

@KimT: I know this has to be out of contest, but am I allowed to add some photos here and on mocpages with a clear notice "Not Relevant for contest" under it?

@my competitors: We should build a big battle scene with all our entries for next brickworld ... Good luck to you. If I should get a prize I would like to sponsor it for the next competition - just o keep it goin..

Take Care

JanSued

just2good's vote has been cancelled and just2good isn't allowed to revote in this contest.

What about Rook? He voted for himself. :sceptic:

What about Rook? He voted for himself. :sceptic:

I think Just2good's vote was canceled because he used decimals and 4 points. Clearly didn't comply.

I think Just2good's vote was canceled because he used decimals and 4 points. Clearly didn't comply.

I think Oky was talking about the bold red rule.

Edited by L-space

If someone voted for themselves, then the vote will be regarded as blank.

Votes can be edited until the end of vote day.

@jansued - you're more than welcome to add pics and displays to your entry, just don't post/edit them in the first post of the topic. L-Space has done some great (and funny) pics in the latter posts of his entry and you (plus everyone else) is welcome to do so as well.

I have a request for Kim.

Could you change the thumbnail for my entry, in the voting topic, so it is the side view of the ship instead of the back? Thanks. :tongue:

Sure, post a picture here with the same pixel solution as the other thumbs and I'll make the change.

(Yeees! You have to work for it :grin:)

Sure, post a picture here with the same pixel solution as the other thumbs and I'll make the change.

(Yeees! You have to work for it :grin:)

Lazy. :tongue: Nah, sure I'll do it. Is it 200 pixels?

:classic:

@jansued - you're more than welcome to add pics and displays to your entry, just don't post/edit them in the first post of the topic. L-Space has done some great (and funny) pics in the latter posts of his entry and you (plus everyone else) is welcome to do so as well.

Thank you for the compliment.

And let me take the opportunity to advertise for the next episode.

The final episode will come sunday or monday. Stay tuned...

Some awesome entries there ladies and gentlemen!

It's great to see so much effort put into every contest here and to see the work of so many talented builders... the very best of luck to you all!

I'd planned to enter myself and had a rough idea of what I was going to build too... but due to recent family, social and work commitments just haven't had the time... oh well!

Oh too late for me :hmpf_bad:

This time -yes!

But fear not, more contests are sure to come.

You can already start your MOC finetuning, because there'll be another Star Wars contest after a short summer break.

(Read late Summer early Autumn)

Voting has ended and I've moved the topic to prevent further posts.

I'll be counting and checking IP's :devil:

Hopefully I'll have the result later tonight.

Good luck to all and thank you very much for all those awesome entries.