WhiteFang

EB Members Title Archive

Chronologic:

"Resident Mommy" - Given to me by :yoda: because I often nagged at him to make him update the indexes.

"SW Minifig Hobo !!" - Given to me by :yoda: after he gave me a Darth Vader minifig. I told him that I felt like a hobo. :tongue:

"Miss Piggy Sex Fantasy" - Given to me by :yoda: during the Muppet Show avatar craze, when I was using this avatar.

"I had a dream !!" - Given to me by :yoda: right after I was Fellowed. He and TT played a prank on me and made me believe they were going to ban me. :look:

"Caffene Junkie" - Given to me by CGH. I was at school, chatting to him after ingesting about 3-4 cups of True Norwegian Black Coffee when I told him I had 'caffeine-tics' and was shaking vigorously.

Hmm... I'm sure I missed one!

Was one :Neverland Resident"?

Because you would never make a voting thread for the chamber comp :hmpf::laugh:

Edited by hollisbrick

Mystery Crasher - Given to me by TheBrickster because I tried to get in MOTEE with my scarecrow figure :grin:

"Miss Piggy Sex Fantasy" - Given to me by :yoda: during the Muppet Show avatar craze, when I was using this avatar.

Aw man, that was the wierdest topic ever. Let me dig it up so the newbies can laugh at out wierdness.

And Hincklet, my typos will not go un-avenged! *Calls security*

EDIT - Found it! It's nice to have the Muppets on DVD. :grin: It's like instant giggles on a... DVD?

Stauder.

Edited by Stauder

Oh, this archive is a great idea! Funny I haven't spotted this topic before.

The few titles I've been given are:

The Lucky Pick (After winning rare pieces from the Avatar lottery.)

Holds Her Face In A Jar By The Door (Lyrics from the song "Eleanor Rigby" by Beatles, after my Emerald Express character Eleanor Grigsby.)

Mystery Critic (After being overly critical of the Murder on the Emerald Express mystery game.)

If I've missed something, feel free to add it to the list. :wink:

Everything has been updated! :thumbup:

If there is any errors with the description, kindly drop me a pm, so I am able to amend it accordingly. Thanks.

45 Eurobricks members and counting!

I made a mistake, my title was Annoying Reviewer, given to me by yoda due to the Am I annoying? question I ask.

Stooder.

Was one :Neverland Resident"?

Because you would never make a voting thread for the chamber comp :hmpf::laugh:

It was "Tomorrowland Resident".... :blush: A very suitable title for me, I always procrastinate when I can! :tongue:

I think there's one more...

It was "Tomorrowland Resident".... :blush: A very suitable title for me, I always procrastinate when I can! :tongue:

I was close..

Oh! Thank Goodness for that. I thought he meant you had been assaulted befriended by Michael Jackson.

Tidy Bowl Cleaner - Given by TheBrickster because I would always check in the back/tank of toilets, when given the opportunity in The Mystery on the Emerald Express.

Edited by Ricecracker

It seems that mine has changed for the better- From "Ras is my master!" to "Ras is my toilet flushing servant"... :laugh:

Tidy Bowl Cleaner - Given by TheBrickster because I would always check in the back/tank of toilets, when given the opportunity in The Mystery on the Emerald Express.

Ohhh, this reminds me alot of my inspection during Mystery Castle. :tongue:

It seems that mine has changed for the better- From "Ras is my master!" to "Ras is my toilet flushing servant"... :laugh:

What's with all of the toliets? Is this the latest trend? :laugh:

Mr. Mandalorian, I didn't create a profile for you. Could you do a similar list like what the rest have done, so I could do an update.

Thanks.

Well, let me see, so far mine have been:

Heart of Gold - after the spaceship from the HitchHikers' Guide to the Galaxy, for partecipating the HHGTTG contest and making a total of 7 vignettes about the D. Adams' trilogy of five.

Hangs in the air much like bricks don't. - actual one.

LuxorV

Hangs in the air much like bricks don't. - actual one

What's the story behind this one?

What's the story behind this one?

That he actually hangs in the air much like bricks don't :tongue::laugh:

:look: or something like that...

It's a HHGTTG reference.

For all you un-cultured people it's the Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy, 3rd book I belive.

Stauder.

Thanks for the explanation, Stauder. Has it something to do with Arthur learning to fly? I can't remember that part in Italian, I'll have to re-read it in English to refresh my memory :laugh:

Nice to see you back, btw :sweet:

So, EDIT: Hangs in the air much like bricks don't. - another HHGTTG reference.

LuxorV

Mr. Mandalorian, I didn't create a profile for you. Could you do a similar list like what the rest have done, so I could do an update.

Hmmm.... I haven't had many, so it should be easy, although I've already forgotten. :blush:

Something like

"A frood who really knows where his towel is"?

"Ras is my master"

"Ras is my toilet flushing servant"

Although there might have been one after the towel one.

"Ras is my toilet flushing servant"

Actually, that's "Ras is my toilet flusher servant", if I read it right :wink:

LuxorV

Actually, that's "Ras is my toilet flusher servant", if I read it right :wink:

Yes, you are right. :tongue:

The first post has been updated.

Wow! This is hard. let me think of the more memorable ones:

ThePollster: although this may have been a name change, I was creating quite a few "favorite item" polls relating to Wild West and Adventure topics.

Carebear: someone's idea of a kinder, gentler Brickster.

Coyboy: Accidentally misspelling the word "Cowboy" would have Hinckley and ImperialShadows "razzing me" about being a "coyboy".

New Sheriff In Town: when I was dubbed with the honor of Trains & Town Moderator

New Bear In Town: Hinckley was freaked by a picture of a strange bear.

Host of Murder on the Emerald Express: my 2nd train mystery.

Thanks for the explanation, Stauder. Has it something to do with Arthur learning to fly? I can't remember that part in Italian, I'll have to re-read it in English to refresh my memory
It was in the first book when the Vogons invaded. It described the "Big yellow things" as "Hanging in the air much like bricks don't"

Let's see...

Rick or Steve - Can't remember... Morten was the other one. It comes from the stop-motion movie "Rick & Steve - Happiest Gay Couple in the World" and I (we) got it after the 1st Event when we one night had laughed and talked about this super movie. Don't go looking for it. TLG had it banned almost instantly and it's nowhere to be found these days.

Anyways since Morten and I went to the Event together and we're also IRL friends, someone thought it would be great fun to give us those titles. Which it was.

****** I am sure there's been more titles in between, but I just can't remember them.

New Sith on the Boards - When I was promoted Star Wars Regulator (later Moderator)

Old Santa of the Boards - After a while it changed to this one - because of the loooong use of a Santatrooper as a sigfig.

Animal Molesting Santa - And this is where it completely went off the track. Someone made a comment about me having a polar bear in my sig, to which I replyed that it was a helmet and then someone started ranting about pandas and stuff like that :laugh: Finally I commented something like this "Do I look like an animal molesting santa to you?". Bad mistake :laugh: :laugh: There's a topic on this somewhere, I just can't find it right now.

Animal Molesting Santa - And this is where it completely went off the track. Someone made a comment about me having a polar bear in my sig, to which I replyed that it was a helmet and then someone started ranting about pandas and stuff like that :laugh: Finally I commented something like this "Do I look like an animal molesting santa to you?". Bad mistake :laugh: :laugh: There's a topic on this somewhere, I just can't find it right now.

Found it!

If KimT is 100% human, why is his sig-fig holding an albino koala bear? I've always wondered that...
That's scary... I always thought the same thing until I looked at it closely one day. Better still, turn it over and see what you think it is then, and you'll really be wondering how you didn't see it sooner.
I felt the same way for a quite long while :wacko:

And you can't imagine my relief when I finally realized that :laugh:

LuxorV

It was in the first book when the Vogons invaded. It described the "Big yellow things" as "Hanging in the air much like bricks don't"

Ah, yes. I was confused with the "Throwing yourself at the ground and missing" part.

Stauder.