Sign in to follow this  
Hound Knight

Howitzer

Sure, if you give me credit. :pir-wink:

Of course! I mean it will be a while though because I need to aquire fully equipped soldiers first! Hah

Of course! I mean it will be a while though because I need to aquire fully equipped soldiers first! Hah

Redcoats I hope? :pir-grin:

I don't know how I missed this earlier. Great design, simple and effective. I have alot of wagon wheels, cannons and brown 1x1 pillars, I may have to try this out myself!

That looks AWESOME Houndblower. I must build one at once.

Redcoats I hope? :pir-grin:

You KNOW it! I have 9 so far, and another four on an ebay auction I watched over the day. Bid in the last thee minutes, the opposing bidders tried to reach my reserve but no deal, reds win again. I have some blues, but red are my primary concern.

Just try to hang us. We are like rats for every one pirate you kill ther will be ten fold redy to take his place. Fore even we know that a life stile such as are's is no stustanibal. The only reson you have supperyer eqwipment is becouse you dont havet to steel it most of the time like us. But back to the subject at hand I love the desine I't simpale and to the point. pluse I think the cannen looks grate the way it is. It sort of reminds me of some pensal sharpenners I have. :jollyroger: