Sign in to follow this  
aayla-secura

What if Vader would have been the Führer?!

gallery_2351_18_164.gif

For a Contest :)

Vader showing off his devastating plan to take over those russian and americans!

img04754200170.jpg

Luke thinks is has something to do with the rebels so he trys to hear Vaders plan and hide himself as a Troop. But some guys recognized him . Sorry luke :D

img04794213441.jpg

More Pics -> http://www.flickr.com/photos/hawkins315/

Thanks!"

Edited by Rufus
Indexed

Just to warn you, People dont like talking about Nazis, So theres a chance this coud be closed, Hopefully not though.

I was actually watching Hitler: Rise to Evil yesterday, This looks like a scene from it!

Just to warn you, People dont like talking about Nazis, So theres a chance this coud be closed, Hopefully not though.

I was actually watching Hitler: Rise to Evil yesterday, This looks like a scene from it!

That would bee too bad. I love this MOC! It's great, though the only worthwhile thing that came out of WWII was Jeeps. Too much death for me.

Unless Jeeps came out in some other war before it. Once again, not a history buff here. :tongue:

Im sorry i didnt knew that WWII Mocs arent allowed :sceptic::hmpf_bad:

WWII mocs are allowed, Just discussion of a political party such as the Nazis, Just forget what I said :laugh:

This isn't really discussing Nazi's. This is just showing they existed... and this is comedy... and Star Wars.

The hats are strangely colored compared to the rest of the scene, but the platform and the steps leading up to it is very cool! Nice work!

This is a very interesting concept for a MOC, and I give it the thumbs up. :thumbup:

My only question: Is there any particular reason you refer to Hitler as the Fuhrer? Just curious.

My only question: Is there any particular reason you refer to Hitler as the Fuhrer? Just curious.

I think he means Fuhrer as the position that Hitler had, not Hitler himself.

As for the actual creation, I like it as well. The podium is very nice, although like Zepher I'm wondering why the hats are all old grey.

This is a great MOC, and I have my money on it being allowed! Plenty of WWII MOCs find their way to the forum, so why should this not be allowed?

I like this MOC also, and see no reason why it should be closed. It touches on an iffy subject, sure, but it combines it with a great film series and makes great comedy.

I'm gonna have to order some of those helmets...

Nice job! :thumup:

~A.S.

P.S. Hound Knight, I also watched that Hitler: Rise of Evil and found it very interesting. Robert Carlile done some good acting!

Edited by AwesomeStar

I like this MOC also, and see no reason why it should be closed. It touches on an iffy subject, sure, but it combines it with a great film series and makes great comedy.

I'm gonna have to order some of those helmets...

Nice job! :thumup:

~A.S.

P.S. Hound Knight, I also watched that Hitler: Rise of Evil and found it very interesting. Robert Carlile done some good acting!

Hound Knight? Im Lord Joey Lock! :laugh:

Hound Knight? Im Lord Joey Lock! :laugh:

Sorry, I get confused about you two...

Can't you just merge? :laugh:

Great job on a great MOC, Aayla!

~A.S.

Great MOC, but You should try to make a better print of the Deathstar blasting Miss liberty to dust.. Perhaps make the miss liberty bigger. (A bit more close up)

...Perahaps I should make a Zeppelin shaped deathstar..

Did you know the empire from Star wars was actually based on the Nazis'? Emperor being Hitler and Darth Vader a very high up general.

Did you know the empire from Star wars was actually based on the Nazis'? Emperor being Hitler and Darth Vader a very high up general.

Yes, and I guess you watch the History channel. :wink:

I realize you're new but try not to revive a thread that's well over a month old. :wink: Especially if it's not actually a comment on the MOC.

I realize you're new but try not to revive a thread that's well over a month old. :wink: Especially if it's not actually a comment on the MOC.

But you just commented on a comment thats not needed! :grin:

We are allowed to revive threads, In the Pirate Forum many old topics are revived everyday!

I just noticed the image on the wall, At first I looked at the lego! :laugh:

But you just commented on a comment thats not needed! :grin:

And so did you. :tongue: We could go on like this all day, Joey. :grin: Why don't I just pwn you at TF2 instead? :devil:

Good MOC. :thumbup: I doubt there is anyone on this forum that thinks that Hitler was the best thing to ever happen, so I don't think that anyone will be hurt if he is insulted. :tongue: George Lucasd actually named the stormtroopers after the elite Nazi stormtrooper soldiers.

EDIT: Fixed spelling.

Edited by Spyder

And so did you. :tongue: We could go on like this all day, Joey. :grin: Why don't I just pwn you at TF2 instead? :devil:

Like you could... :grin:

My post was related to the MOC so it was relative.