Sign in to follow this  
WesternOutlaw

MOTEE 6A

Yay! A part! Oh, I mean, yay, we saved Brakes! :grin:

So, 3 more parts... who wants to get nearly killed next? :laugh:

And Brakes, just you remember who was there for you. :wink:

Eet looks like zere iz bad news and good news zen. Good news:Vee vound a part, and ze bad news would be zat it iz dark outside. Now vee must be extra careful here.

avpete.jpg

Good evening, folks! I'd like to re-introduce myself - the name's Pete Smith and I'm a local crane operator. As that implies, I manage the crane that some of you might've seen in front of the hotel, which is currently undergoing renovation. I'd be happy to help y'all in your search for train parts, since I know a bit about mechanics, meself.

Now, with the motivation of this first discovery, and Brakes making it through, hows about we breakout the ol' flashlights and give this shed another once-over?

Now, with the motivation of this first discovery, and Brakes making it through, hows about we breakout the ol' flashlights and give this shed another once-over?

We have flashlights? *huh*

avpete.jpg

I've got one on my tool belt, but I guess you guys don't carry them with you like us construction folks (at least me).

Hello Smith, glad to see you to aid our search. I thought it was only the four of us down here. 3 more train parts to find.

Greaseman, I will remember that you are the one "whom" always stood by my side. Let's crack to work, shall we. :classic:

Smith, lets shine across the train shed together, and see if we are able to find anything is of interest.

Smith, lets shine across the train shed together, and see if we are able to find anything is of interest.

*follows closely behind Brakes and Pete, making a point to only step where they step and not touching anything*

*So shocked by what happened to brakes I was speach-less..... so to speak :tongue: *

a booby trap!? :look:

Yes! Our first discovery.

*Looking at the checklist*

- Johnson Rod

- T1 Vertical Drive Gear

- T1 Horizontal Drive Gear

- 1x4 Johnson Rod Bracket

Guys, we have 3 more parts to find. Let's spread out and search through this shed. It's getting darker.

Guess Im still looking for a Johnson rod :grin::tongue:

who wants to get nearly killed next? :laugh:

How about.....you? :tongue:

avpete.jpg

Good evening, folks! I'd like to re-introduce myself - the name's Pete Smith and I'm a local crane operator. As that implies, I manage the crane that some of you might've seen in front of the hotel, which is currently undergoing renovation. I'd be happy to help y'all in your search for train parts, since I know a bit about mechanics, meself.

Another once-over? We havnt even looked through half of it (right?) :look:

*grabs flash light and continues looking*

We have flashlights? *huh*

I guess so.....

Another once-over? We havnt even looked through half of it (right?) :look:

*grabs flash light and continues looking*

Pete and Greaseman look back through the boxes along the side of the shed (near the sliding door). Inside, they find a number of old parts including something that looks like a gear. Grease holds it up asking if the part may be something you need?

Brakes, looking at the part, says, "I think that may be of value". Small writing along the side says, "N1 Vertical Drive Gear".

(What would you like to do next?)

Brakes, looking at the part, says, "I think that may be of value". Small writing along the side says, "N1 Vertical Drive Gear".

*wonders if an N1 works the same as a T1*

Hmmm... we still need that Johnson rod and bracket. Does anyone know what a Johnson rod looks like? :grin:

I'm not sure I'd be too happy to accidentally trigger anything, so I think I'm back to standing around while Pete uses his flashlight to look for some more boxes or parts sitting around that we can carefully inspect.

I'm all for inspecting more of these boxes, but hows about we shine the flashligt over the floor and ceiling first, just to make sure there aren't any more booby traps?

I think that y'all working on the train (Brakes and Steve) should give Grease and I a hand, seeing as you two are the ones that know what the parts look like (I would assume). And perhaps you two know if an N1 can be substituted for a T1?

I think that y'all working on the train (Brakes and Steve) should give Grease and I a hand, seeing as you two are the ones that know what the parts look like (I would assume). And perhaps you two know if an N1 can be substituted for a T1?

*Walking closer to Smith*

Let me take a closer look and examined the N1 Vertical Drive Gear for greater details, such as viewing the manfacturing and compatibility details that engraved onto its side, exploring possibility of whether N1 can be a temporary replacement for T1.

And perhaps you two know if an N1 can be substituted for a T1?
Let me take a closer look and examined the N1 Vertical Drive Gear for greater details, such as viewing the manfacturing and compatibility details that engraved onto its side, exploring possibility of whether N1 can be a temporary replacement for T1.

avsteve.jpg

Good question Pete. You've got a sharp eye for detail. Most would think that these parts are interchangeable, but only someone that has a train engineering background specializing in proprietary parts would truly know. They look pretty similar to me, but I don't know for sure.

With flashlight in hand, the group shines the light into the darkness and proceeds cautiously... :look:

As the group continues toward the darkness, Brakes, with his keen sense of detailed observation, discovers some writing along one of the walls. Written in a red marker is the word "Sanctuary" followed by an "X".

As the group continues toward the darkness, Brakes, with his keen sense of detailed observation, discovers some writing along one of the walls. Written in a red marker is the word "Sanctuary" followed by an "X".

I got a feeling that there is something strange about this abandoned train shed. This taunting message is trying to tell us something. Can any of the town citizens tell me if this train shed or anywhere nearby, that may have a temple, church or a place of worship. Could it be some holy grounds or retreat? :look:

I will like to take a closer look at the nearby walls where this message was found, perhaps they might be more similar messages that we could have missed earlier.

I will like to take a closer look at the nearby walls where this message was found, perhaps they might be more similar messages that we could have missed earlier.

CAREFULLY! It sounds like the kind of place someone might hide, and people tend to booby-trap the places they hide. I'm not sure your boobies are up to another trap so soon. I mean, be careful. :look:

... Well that isn't creepy.

I guess I'll stick close behind Brakes, seeing as I'm holdin' the flashlight.

I am the one whom gotten injured earlier, yet I am the one leading you guys? Come on, don't be a coward, and be more daring. I will rather one of you to take a lead now, please, especially those whom think their speciality might come in use. If I understand correctly, I am sure one of us has different understanding of searching stuff.

If I understand correctly, I am sure one of us has different understanding of searching stuff.

I'm only good for locked doors. Find me a locked door, and I'll open it, though I'm not crazy about the idea out here. :look:

I'm only good for locked doors. Find me a locked door, and I'll open it, though I'm not crazy about the idea out here. :look:

Simply because you are greasy enough, I believe. Slick and smooth. :tongue:

Don't tell me you are worried, of some hidden butcher knife hitting onto your chest when you opened the door, aren't you? :laugh:

Oh, fine then. If you want me to take the lead I will! But I'll be cursing you on my deathbead!

Now, because we all somehow walk incredibly slowly, this climactic discovery seems to a long way off.

Anyone want to sack out?

Thats creepy.....Maybe some sort of cult holds meetings here at night or something... :look:

Maybe all the townspeople are apart of the cult?

CAREFULLY! It sounds like the kind of place someone might hide, and people tend to booby-trap the places they hide. I'm not sure your boobies are up to another trap so soon. I mean, be careful. :look:

Geez, You have some sort of obsession with body parts. :tongue:

*shines flashlight infront of him to look for boobie traps..*

Thats creepy.....Maybe some sort of cult holds meetings here at night or something... :look:

Maybe all the townspeople are apart of the cult?

Geez, You have some sort of obsession with body parts. :tongue:

*shines flashlight infront of him to look for boobie traps..*

I've never heard of no cult, but some of the other folk might have somethin' to do with this.

Err... I have the flashlight... :look:

You know, I just had an idea! Sanctuary could be where someone hides valuables, like train parts! Someone with something heavy should go over and break open the wall where the X is. X marks the spot! Find the treasure!

Who wants to be the hero?