Sign in to follow this  
WesternOutlaw

MOTEE 6A

Like someone else said, Why do you have a train shed but don't use it? Or even have a train? :look: [/color]

avpete.jpg

It's been a long time since we had a train 'round these PARTS Mr. (little train part humor, get it?) :laugh:

avpete.jpg

It's been a long time since we had a train 'round these PARTS Mr. (little train part humor, get it?) :laugh:

Wow .......and I thought grease's jokes were bad. :wacko::laugh::tongue:

There are some mid-sized boxes along the side wall next to a sliding door and a single small/medium box below the hoist. The track also continues toward the darker area of the shed.

Ok i'll start looking in the boxes along the wall.....

Steve, I will follow you. I want to take a closer look at these boxes too, especially the single small medium looking one.

*continues to look around, not touching anything, not stepping on anything, not getting snuck up on by anything, not standing under anything heavy or dangerous*

Finding what we need, guys?

Steve, I will follow you. I want to take a closer look at these boxes too, especially the single small medium looking one.

Steve walks slowly toward the boxes along the side as Brakes follows close behind. "What's this small/medium box that seems out of place"? Brakes asks as he leans over to open it. Just as he lifts the top of the box, a heavy metal beam comes crashing down from the ceiling. :oh3: Brakes is pinned under the beam that inflicts 3 Life Points of damage.

The box appears to have been rigged with a trip wire.

Steve walks slowly toward the boxes along the side as Brakes follows close behind. "What's this small/medium box that seems out of place"? Brakes asks as he leans over to open it. Just as he lifts the top of the box, a heavy metal beam comes crashing down from the ceiling. :oh3: Brakes is pinned under the beam that inflicts 3 Life Points of damage.

A heavy metal beam. Nope, don't see any way to move that, it's heavy, and metal, and I don't think we're allowed to employ the use of weapons, like to try to move it using leverage, so I'm not sure what we can do here.

Do you have anything you'd like to tell us before you die, Brakes? Maybe a confession to make? I'm sure there's something you'd like to get off your chest, so to speak. :grin:

A heavy metal beam. Nope, don't see any way to move that, it's heavy, and metal, and I don't think we're allowed to employ the use of weapons, like to try to move it using leverage, so I'm not sure what we can do here.

Do you have anything you'd like to tell us before you die, Brakes? Maybe a confession to make? I'm sure there's something you'd like to get off your chest, so to speak. :grin:

Ahhhhh... Damn it... Help me out of here. It's freaking heavy.... Get it off me. :cry_sad:

Shut up Greaseman, I am not dead yet. So give me a hand and stop staring with that funny looks.....

No way, am I going to die here.

Ahhhhh... Damn it... Help me out of here. It's freaking heavy.... Get it off me. :cry_sad:

Shut up Greaseman, I am not dead yet. So give me a hand and stop staring with that funny looks.....

No way, am I going to die here.

Greaseman, not Superman. :hmpf:

Hmmm... actually, that gives me an idea. This is a train shed, right? *carefully looks around until he finds oil or grease, something slick, then pours it all over Brakes and starts pulling on his legs to get him out from under the beam. Come on! Try to wiggle around some, maybe we can get you out of there!

Greaseman, not Superman. :hmpf:

Yes! SuperGrease, I mean "Man". :hmpf:

Start finding ideas and get me out... Where is Steve and the rest?? I AM IN PAIN...

Hmmm... actually, that gives me an idea. This is a train shed, right? *carefully looks around until he finds oil or grease, something slick, then pours it all over Brakes and starts pulling on his legs to get him out from under the beam. Come on! Try to wiggle around some, maybe we can get you out of there!

Mind you, this is not a plastic beam, but a heavy metal beam! Try and find a crane or hook to get this darn beam away!! :wacko:

Yes! SuperGrease, I mean "Man". :hmpf:

Start finding ideas and get me out... Where is Steve and the rest?? I AM IN PAIN...

Mind you, this is not a plastic beam, but a heavy metal beam! Try and find a crane or hook to get this darn beam away!! :wacko:

Something is holding it up other than you, or you're be Brokeman by now, so there must be some clearance under it. Trust me, try to wiggle while I pull on you with all this lube!

(oh god, what did I just say?) :blush:

Something is holding it up other than you, or you're be Brokeman by now, so there must be some clearance under it. Trust me, try to wiggle while I pull on you with all this lube!

*Attempting to wiggle my way out*

I am not sure if I am able to get myself out of this mess, but I am going to try to move myself out gently. I need more space for me to move.

*Attempting to wiggle my way out*

I am not sure if I am able to get myself out of this mess, but I am going to try to move myself out gently. I need more space for me to move.

Suck in your chest and I'll try to pull harder. This lube is making everything so slippery, I really could use some help here, guys! Couldn't one of you grab his other leg?

(this isn't getting any better) :laugh:

Suck in your chest and I'll try to pull harder. This lube is making everything so slippery, I really could use some help here, guys! Couldn't one of you grab his other leg?

It's only you down here... I can't see them in this pitch dark... Where is my maglite right now.. I hate it when I am stuck in such wierd position.. Seriously, I need some kind help to get myself out of this mess.

It's only you down here... I can't see them in this pitch dark...

It's kind of peaceful, too, out here in the country, just you and me and the stars through the grimy windows of the train shed.

You been out in the country before?

I hate it when I am stuck in such wierd position.

This isn't exactly my favourite position either, but the other guys aren't helping and it's so hard!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

It's kind of peaceful, too, out here in the country, just you and me and the stars through the grimy windows of the train shed.

You been out in the country before?

Yes, I did experience country night scene, but NOT in this position, where am I suffering in pain... Your sweet words doesn't work on me, Lady Killer. :hmpf_bad:

Must you add the word "Grim", I had a long history of grim flashlight before... It better not be any tragic signs.

This isn't exactly my favourite position either, but the other guys aren't helping and it's so hard!

How corny can it gets. :hmpf:

How corny can it gets. :hmpf:

Don't ask. Let's just hope help comes along and gets us out of this before we get in too deep. :hmpf_bad:

*Starts alternately tugging on both the metal bar and Brakes*Damn!Zis place has turned into a death trap!Not like it vasn't already vone though

With the help of Han's brute strength and Greasman's lube, Brakes is able to slip out from under the metal beam.

Luckily, his leg was not broken or more seriously injured.

The group realizes that they will need to be extra careful as they explore the mysteries of Willoughby.

Phew!*Wipes forehead*It iz good to know that vou are not seriously injured Brakes, now lets get ze parts we need and leave bevore somevone else gets hurt.

Thanks guys. I was a little bit hysterical when this kind of unlucky stuff happened to me. Let's be careful of what we touched. I wonder if there is anything else down here that we can used for our train.

Although a little sore from the collapsing beam, Brakes opens the small/medium sized box with the trip wire to discover a train part.

avhans.jpg

Ich looks liken a parts that you can use.

A small label inside the box reads "N1 Horizontal Drive Gear".

Although a little sore from the collapsing beam, Brakes opens the small/medium sized box with the trip wire to discover a train part.

A small label inside the box reads "N1 Horizontal Drive Gear".

Yes! Our first discovery.

*Looking at the checklist*

- Johnson Rod

- T1 Vertical Drive Gear

- T1 Horizontal Drive Gear

- 1x4 Johnson Rod Bracket

Guys, we have 3 more parts to find. Let's spread out and search through this shed. It's getting darker.