Sign in to follow this  
NewRight

Ditalini - General Discussion

While its a shame I was shot and killed, obviously I made myself unpopular, I'm happy I was admitted to participate in this awesome game, so thank you all, and you most, NewRight.

Cheers! And good luck!

~A.S.

Votes will now be accepted for anyone ready to vote. :classic:

I can't apologize any more I guess. The Chapter will be ready today then I will go onto a one per week schedule as soon as the new chapter is released.

EDIT:

CHAPTER 3 IS OUT!

Edited by NewRight

I really liked Zachery :cry_sad: And now, since I'm not part of Express, I'm out of all games....

Edited by Zepher

I really liked Zachery :cry_sad: And now, since I'm not part of Express, I'm out of all games....

You should'nt have bugged newright. :tongue:

FROM WHAT I COUNT IN THE PM BOX WE ARE MISSING FOUR VOTES!

YOU ARE HOLDING UP THE GAME IF YOU DON"T SUBMIT YOUR VOTE! :tongue:

FROM WHAT I COUNT IN THE PM BOX WE ARE MISSING FOUR VOTES!

YOU ARE HOLDING UP THE GAME IF YOU DON"T SUBMIT YOUR VOTE! :tongue:

I know I voted. :grin:

Word of friendly advice on the matter. Give them a stated time, say, 12 hours from now, then pick one at random to die a horribly embarrassing death. :devil:

Potatoes work well. :laugh:

Word of friendly advice on the matter. Give them a stated time, say, 12 hours from now, then pick one at random to die a horribly embarrassing death. :devil:

Anyone who didn't vote has twelve hours or one of the four who I haven't gotten PMs from will be randomly selected to die.

Anyone who didn't vote has twelve hours or one of the four who I haven't gotten PMs from will be randomly selected to die.

By potato? :grin:

There you go. That's the way to run a game. Nice. Now don't ever post in all caps again or you'll get the potato. :tongue:

I HATE LEGO POTATOES! They get people into trouble, and they will do it again!

Way to stick it to 'em NewRight.

There you go. That's the way to run a game. Nice. Now don't ever post in all caps again or you'll get the potato. :tongue:

I plan on writing in all caps from now one just to tick off Hinckley then. :grin:

I sent mine yesterday did you get it? (I dont want to die for some mistake! :tongue: )

I plan on writing in all caps from now one just to tick off Hinckley then. :grin:

Best of luck, sir. We'll see how that works for you. :devil:

All right. What's going on here? Why is this game paused? We need to see some momentum here or the game will be shut down. What's the hold-up?

Sorry it was my birthday this weekend and I was a little distracted although it is not in the EuroBricks calender. I will have a new chapter up tomorrow. :tongue:

It would be polite to let people know before you will be missing for several days. I have to tell you honestly, that between you and Jlblue, we won't be letting members run their own games alone any more unless they've participated in several games or run one already. That's the way it's going to have to be...

we won't be letting members run their own games alone any more unless they've participated in several games or run one already. That's the way it's going to have to be...

I reckon that's a good rule. I mean if you've never played a mafia game how would you know how to run one?! :look::wacko::laugh:

(Well besides the Mafia Wiki its still good to have experiance in a actual game...)

It would be polite to let people know before you will be missing for several days. I have to tell you honestly, that between you and Jlblue, we won't be letting members run their own games alone any more unless they've participated in several games or run one already. That's the way it's going to have to be...

I guess that makes sense (I can't speak for Jlblue), but I guess I haven't been to "on top of the ball" when it comes to this game.

EDIT:

Hinck I don't think I can continue the game. Would you or another admin/MOD close down this thread alone with the others. Sorry to all the members and I'm also sorry to say that these threads will sink towards the bottom/end of the LEGO Wargames and Mafia Games forum. :cry_sad:

It was a good run, but I guess all of them come to an end. (Especially when the man running the game isn't fully equipped)

Ah well.

Edited by NewRight

:hmpf:

All right, everyone. This game has been shut down and will never be resumed. Please remove the avatars from your profiles and signatures. Sorry, but our staff doesn't have the time to keep cleaning up after irresponsible game hosts...

Thank you. :classic: