Izzy

[Comic] The Adventures of Harry Potter

Haha, much better than the first one! :laugh: The humor is deliciously random, such as Ron falling asleep in a blink of an eye. There were some very clever moments in there, as well, such as the reference to Ron's arachnophobia (the spider is cute, by the way).

Great job! :thumbup:

Ron Screaming face wears lipstick xD

This comics is great, when we get another one?

You bet he does! Hehe! I thought it would add to the comedy! :tongue:

You'll get another when I figure what the heck I'm (they) are going to do next. If anyone has any brilliant story lines or funny jokes they would like to see made just PM them to me and I can add them in.

This one's better in terms of maturity and has some nice random gags in it (like Ron's lips) :thumbup: but it's still not hilarity level to me. Sorry. :sadnew: However, I like how Harry Hairy's parents are yellow to symbolize that they aren't real. :thumbup:

But shouldn't Hairy's dad have the same hair piece as him, or at least a black one? Or is that another joke I don't get?

How did you make the spider stick to Ron and the ceiling? Photoshopping?

Looking forward to the next installment. I hope it'll feature either Malfoy, Neville, Prof. McGonagall (with a funny new name like McGonnaGo), or Peeves. :wink:

Edited by Oky Wan Kenobi

Well well, aren't we hard to please then Oky Doky! i'm a terrible sorry you could not get a decent laugh out of this. never mind... if you can think of something of 'hilarity' standards just PM me and I'll put it in!!!

If afraid the business with the spider is a trade secret although I can assure you it wasn't photoshop. Malfoy has a cameo in the next episode but doesn't get a speaking part just yet (unless you count "oooh yeah!" as a speaking part. The brown hair for harry's dad is simply because i wanted him to have brown hair. genetics are a funny thing you know. (plus i tried harry's hair on him and it looked DUMB dumb dumb!)

These a great!

Please keep them coming. You have a nice eye for setting up the interior shot and I can't wait to see more of the rooms.

If you're looking for ideas I always thought Batman and Harry Potter made a good team. Maybe having an argument over whose parents are in the mirror. ;-)

Tohst

I'm sorry to cut in, but I don't really think it's much of a laughing matter..... :angry:

If afraid the business with the spider is a trade secret although I can assure you it wasn't photoshop.

So that's what you call blu-tack, huh? :tongue:

I'm sorry to cut in, but I don't really think it's much of a laughing matter..... :angry:

What is not a laughing matter? :look:

To Sandy... 'Come on girl work with me here.... its TRADE SECRETS!!!!'

What is not a laughing matter? :look:

I think that he was getting defensive over Batman. :hmpf: I guess that we can laugh at his seriousness in this obviously lighthearted thread...

Anyway, I like these comics, and I can't wait for more. And to those of you who are being so critical, just enjoy it for what it is, and if you feel so strongly about it, look away. A little constructive criticism is good, but nitpicking every little minuscule thing that you find wrong doesn't make you very likable.

Life's too short. Laugh a little. :classic:

The Adventures of Harry Potter Season One, Episode Three (Five parts)

c917fc1c.jpg

36fee6c0.jpg

8de7ae2d.jpg

8f60dbaa.jpg

21e0d585.jpg

Hilarious!

I don't know about Oky, but that was THE hilarity standard!

Great work, Iz!

~DumblyA.S.

Thanks Guys... I think the next one might take place on the Durmstrang Ship. (Oh Hermione... should shouldn't!)

Wonderful work, Cutlass_Iz! :sweet: One of the funniest Lego comics I've vere read. The "OMG" scenes: priceless! :laugh:

Lol! That was hilarious! You should do more! but maybe in a different way it's kinda confusing when all the comics are in a thread and not on a website. Do you have a flickr? If you do you should use it so people can see these great comics easier :tongue:

The Adventures of Harry Potter, Season One, Episode Four (Eight Parts)

"The Durmstrang Shipisode"

00f7d606.jpg

ebea837e.jpg

a0fdc7fb.jpg

06780ca7.jpg

8e805b14.jpg

ec111615.jpg

95ad24c0.jpg

0fe25ae7.jpg

Edited by Cutlass_Iz

It's up now! Cheersass! :laugh:

Thank you to Marcus and BlueBard. I don't have Flickr only Photobucket. Sorry! Until I can figure out another way... this is how it shall stay. :wacko:

I must admit I dont get the last panel, but everything else was knee slapping funny. I didn't slap my knee, but it was funny. I love how you alternate the faces, especially with the lip stick one.

I must admit I dont get the last panel, but everything else was knee slapping funny. I didn't slap my knee, but it was funny. I love how you alternate the faces, especially with the lip stick one.

The last panel where Ron see's them making out and is devastated so he runs away (and his heart is easily mended as soon as he sees the shiny shiny again) then he is going thru Krum's "luggage"? and finds a gold plate that is a Gryffindor plate and Krum is scared and runs away... Because he is found out, and guilty that he stole it.... and probably all the other "luggage" in the hold. I guess that is why Krum is so ready to part with it... he will soon have more. :devil:

Hilarious once again, Iz!

Thanks for making me smile before I must trudge off to school.... :hmpf_bad:

Shiny!

~A.S.

Thank You DumblyA.S. hehe, I had heaps of fun making this one.... Notice how there is no baby blue or maroon on the ship at all :thumbup: . I MOCified it with black and grey instead. Shiny!

Cheersass

IZ

Ah, well, good mods :classic:

And these a$$ puns make this topic truly a$$inine!

~A$$

Asinine means "stupid, foolish, brainless, mindless, senseless, idiotic, imbecilic, ridiculous, ludicrous, absurd, nonsensical, fatuous, silly, inane, witless, empty-headed; halfwitted, dimwitted, dumb, moronic" ....so I hope you didn't actually mean that. Haha! or I'll have to kick your DumblyA.S.S!!! :tongue:

Asinine means "stupid, foolish, brainless, mindless, senseless, idiotic, imbecilic, ridiculous, ludicrous, absurd, nonsensical, fatuous, silly, inane, witless, empty-headed; halfwitted, dimwitted, dumb, moronic" ....so I hope you didn't actually mean that. Haha! or I'll have to kick your DumblyA.S.S!!! :tongue:

I'm sure Toodles won't be pleased about you kicking my DumblyA.S.S. and enjoying it! :wink:

And no, I didn't mean it, I just couldnt find a good megablocks pun, but now your my theasaurus!

~A.S.S.